Ultima™: The Party

Galing kay T1NightHunter

Ultima™, a game that was said to be beyond reality, and it wasn't a lie. The popular VRMMORPG truly transport... Higit pa

1: Ultima
2: Two Worlds
3: Black Hood's
4: The Party
5: The Journey
6: Starlit Assassin
7: Zodiac Knifes
9: Collective II
10: Lost Time
11: True Master
12: Demon King
13: Darkness Rising

8: Collective

7 0 0
Galing kay T1NightHunter

I eventually woke up seeing everyone was still out while we were locked up in a cage inside a brightly lit cave. I eventually saw a dark player headed towards us, he opened the door to see us. "Well, I believe our group hit the jackpot." He said smirking. 

"Exactly why do you want us?" I asked annoyed. 

"Well my master wanted you, not me." He replied. "Second, I may have overheard her say she's after a bounty of your groups." 

I looked down knowing if I fought, he would kill me. 

"Good girl." He said leaving. "Oh, and call me Raven if you'd like." 

I just sat their until Devan woke up looking frustrated at me. 

"Alright kid." Devan said annoyed. "So your telling me that every player is at risk of dying in this world because of some stolen crystal?" 

"Yeah, I'm afraid so." I replied. 

"So it not some dum event. God forsaken!" Devan yelled. "Another thing I can't get over is the fact that you and these fools are actually braving this death trap, why is that?!" 

I finally stood up after awhile. 

"We're doing the right thing. Rather save a world people care about than let it be abandoned." I explained. "Could say I'm just a stuck up dreamer wanting to play hero, guess I really am now that I think about it." 

"I guess you are, but now I see your a better hero than I am." Devan said bowing. "I'm at your side." 

"Okay, let's wake them up and let's get out of here." I said waking Li and Mira. 

"Hey, what's up?" Mira asked confused. 

"Yeah, where are we?" Li asked confused as well. 

"No time for games, let's get out of here." I said attacking the cage door. 

I only got flung back by the strength of the bars. 

"Right. Forgot about the bars durability." I said recovering. 

"Step aside, watch a rouge at work." Devan said aiming for the bars. "Eagle Eyes!" 

His eyes instantly turned yellow before shooting all the bars off with inhuman accuracy. 

"Oh my gosh. That was amazing!" Mira yelled, amazed.

"Lets stay on task, we have no idea what were up against." Li said. 

"Actually, I do." Mira said smirking. "There's only seven of these guys. Sena is the leader, with two right-hand players named ShadowF0X and the girl who paralyzed us, Morgan. The remaining four are basically skilled players like the other two we encountered, Zaria and Ryan. Plus two more who go by Redsaber and Catqueen011. So you go that all?" 

"Yeah, mostly." I said. "Now let's get going." 

We instantly left the room only to see that Redsaber was waiting for us, which to my surprise was Raven. 

"Well, this was expected." Raven said smirking. "Which is why we had something prepared." 

The floor below us instantly disappeared and dropped us in the middle of a chamber. 

"You see, this was once a dungeon until Sena claimed it as our lair. Now we use it challenge players." Raven explained. "Six rooms, each having a member of our group ready to fight, defeat each one to reach Sena and beat her in battle to claim freedom. Oh, and don't die. We wouldn't want that." 

Raven eventually left us to our faith, a living tower dungeon that had our lives at risk. 

"Okay, what's the plan Alexia?" Li asked. 

"Me? But..." I replied confused. 

"You've led us this far, might as well make you team leader." Mira explained smiling. 

"Your call, hero." Devan said summoning his gun. 

"Alright, follow my lead." I replied. "But don't kill anyone, clear?" 

"Clear." Mira said. 

"As you wish." Devan said as we entered the first chamber seeing Ryan was our teams first opponent. 

"Well, apparently the heroes want a round two." Ryan said summoning a massive longsword to his side. "So be it." 

He instantly charged towards Devan to try and take him out, luckily Li stepped in and defended him from Ryan's attack. 

"Nice try, now to show you how it's done." Li said pushing Ryan back. 

"Okay knight, your on." He said ready to go all-out on Li and attacking him as they both clashed with each other.

Their swords created a storm of sparks all around them until Li stepped back and nodded at me, I didn't understand what he meant until Ryan charge at me before I blocked his attack. 

"Well newbie, let's see what you got." Ryan said before I flung him back and attacked him, locking us both in a clash of strength. "So you are strong, impressive. But it's not enough." 

He instantly pushed me back as Mira suddenly disarmed him with lightning speeds, giving me an opening to kick him down and defeat him. 

"Thanks Mira." I said tying Ryan up. 

"Don't sweat it, just doing my job." Mira said smirking. 

A door behind her suddenly opened into the next chamber. 

"Still got a ways to go." Li said. 

"He's got a point, let's do this." Devan said. 

"Right." I said leading everyone into the next chamber.

We instantly arrived in the second chamber, instantly seeing our second opponent, Raven. 

"Well look who showed up." He said. "I'm going to enjoy this fight, show me what you got." 

He instantly summoned a pair of daggers and attacked me first, luckily I blocked his attack in time and knocked him back. 

"You know we don't have to fight, you can help us." I said. 

"Please, I don't pass up a fight that easily." He said. "You can try to defend yourselves, but it won't do any good." 

"Guess it's the hard way." Devan said firing a stun shot at him.

He instantly destroyed the shot and attacked me again. I dodged before Li and Mira instantly fought him off long enough for Devan to ready another stun shot. I joined in just as Redsaber instantly knocked Mira back while holding Li in a clash. I attacked him and broke the clash before both of us started to overwhelm Redsaber before Devan shot him with the stun shot, instantly paralyzing and defeating him. 

"Nice work Devan." I said. 

"Errr! You think you've won just by beating two of us, Sovereign will easily kill you." Redsaber said enraged. 

"Sovereign?" I asked. 

"She means Morgan." Mira said. "And if I'm correct, she's known as Ultima's top in-game mage, she's almost unstoppable with her magic." 

"Top mage? This could be a problem." I said concerned. 

"Relax, I'm sure with me will do it." Devan said smirking. 

"Okay, let's get this over with." I said opening the door into the next chamber to reveal Morgan as she instantly chained everyone but me down. 

"I was surprised Raven didn't stop you, looks like I'll have to kill you off. One by one." Morgan explained, paralyzing me before I could even react. 

"You won't....get away with this." I said painfully. 

"My dear girly, I already have." Morgan said summoning several small knives beside her. "Now die." 

She about stabbed my heart until an arrow shot in front of her, knocking her back before 3xcalibur jumped in front of me with her silver longsword ready. 

"You okay?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I'm good." I said before I noticed Morgan getting up. 

"You fool! You dare mess with the likes of me!" Morgan yelled. 

"Please. You're nothing compared to what I've faced." 3xcalibur said before charging at Morgan. She instantly fired a barrage of dark magic at her, only for her to easily destroy the shots and point her sword at her neck. 

"Go ahead. Kill me." Morgan said enraged. 

"Not a chance." 3xcalibur said. "Unlike you, I'm not a murderer." 

She instantly then knocked Morgan out, freeing me and my group. 

"Thanks, we owe you one." Mira said. 

"I believe your friends owe me three." 3xcalibur said. 

"Still, we owe you a lot, uh?" I said not knowing her name. 

"Alina, my names Alina." She replied. "Anyway, let's get through this death trap." 

"Your gonna help us?" Li said confused. 

"Aren't you a lone wolf?" I asked. 

"Yeah, but since you keep getting in trouble I'm coming with you." Alina replied.

"Fair enough." I said opening the next chamber, only five more to go...

Next: Collective II

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.9K 1K 113
The gaming format «R.E.M. D.I.V.E» Rapid Eye Movement, Digital interface with Virtual Environments, often called «Dream Gaming». The world's leading...
61.1K 4.9K 152
ARCADIA is the VRMMORPG that became humanity's beacon of hope to escape the harsh reality. In 2070, Arcadia was being played by almost 5 billion peop...
337K 1.3K 5
VRMMORPG has been a huge hit since the first full virtual dive-based games were released in 2025, and now, in the year of 2045, a new VRMMORPG has be...
4.9K 294 15
Life, the most realistic, in-depth, virtual reality game on the market. The game lets people go into the video game and do a plethora of things. For...