More Than friends. (An Ansel...

By xjoshrhutcher

Kylie's life has never gave her anything to be happy about. Except for one thing, Ansel Elgort, her bestfrien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Chapter Tobias for all you Divergent fans (; )
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( TFIOS spoilers if you havent read the book then ew on you)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an update/Just a note (:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

.

4.6K 103 3
By xjoshrhutcher

Kylie's POV

I wake up before Ansel. The sun is shining through the thin curtains and the ocean breeze is flowing through the open window. I smile and stretch. I look at Ansel. He's still asleep, one arm wrapped around his head the other laying across my stomach.

I decide to make him breakfast. I slowly get up and sneak downstairs. My mom's there reading a book in the living room.

"Goodmorning." She smiles.

"Morning" I chirp

"What's with all the giddiness?" She asks.

"Nothing." I tell her standing there.

"You and Ansel are dating!" She says, more like yells.

"Maybe." I say, but I give it away with the huge smile on my face.

Me and my mom talk about it while I make Ansel breakfast. When I'm done I get the eggs, bacon, toast, and juice all gathered up on a tray and I take it up to him.

"Ansel." I say when I have everything set up on the nightstand. He doesn't wake up so I lean over and press my lips to his. I feel a smile form on his.

His brown eyes open wide. He glances over and sees his food.

"Best wake up ever." He says and kisses me again.

"You're the best." I tell him.

We sit in silence as we eat. When we're done we lay in the bed and talk.

"So what are we gonna do when we go home later?" I ask

Ansel makes this weird face and sits up. He runs his fingers through his hair.

"What is it?" I ask

"Well, the producers from TFIOS called last night and I need to go on press tour."

"What?!" I say standing up. "Why didn't you tell me this?"

"I didn't know! I don't know how a lot of this works!" He says.

"How long will you be gone?" I ask sitting back down beside him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Two months. The premier is a few days after you get out of school, but I'll be here after that. I promise."

"Are we still gonna be together?" I ask.

He takes my face between his hands. "Of course. Nothing is gonna change that. I want this, Kye." He says.

"Me too." I smile.

_

_

_

Author- I KNOW ITS VERY SHORT. JUST WANT TO POST SOMETHING BEFORE YOU GUYS KILL ME!!! LOL I'M WORKING ON A NEW EXTRA EXTRA LONG ONE THAT YALL WILL LOVE!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 33 26
Cayden Donovan teaches at a college in Manhattan, New York. Cory Noel is a student at a Manhattan college in New York. Cayden is a math teacher. Cor...
202 5 12
y/n Is a blonde hair and brown eyes girls that made a couple of letters in her young teen years about certain people she liked but she didn't have th...
220 1 6
Jess and Aaron have been the best of friends for 3 years now. They don't have a typical best friend relationship, anyone with two eyes and a brain ca...
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...