Heatwave On Heat

By LaurieLynne

While learning more about humans, Heatwave hits his heat cycle, but falls for a human girl named Sam. More

New girl in town
The heat cycle
Meet Lockdown
Bumblebee vs Lockdown
Heatwave meets Sam
Lockdown's Reason
Strongarm arrives
Prowl's Return
Trouble in Griffin Rock
Taking down Lockdown
The Fate Of The Earth
Victory At Last

Heatwave's Obsession

2.3K 31 10
By LaurieLynne

Heatwave POV
"Are you sure I'm on my heat cycle, Bee? " I asked . "The way you describe the girl I say yes. " , said Bumblebee. "Who you talking to Bee?" , asked a voice I don't know. "Just a friend, Grim." , said Bumblebee. I couldn't believe my optics. I was in heat and with a human girl. Maybe if I don't see or think about her it won't be too bad.

*Two days later *
Well I haven't seen that girl in two days so I saw i'm doing well. Then Blurr came back and told me about his time with Bee's team. We went back to the training facility and got a groundbridge request. I opened up the bridge and Bee and Sideswipe came through. But both Bee and Sideswipe had humans with them. Female ones too. "Heatwave, Blurr . This is Rosy and Raf. Our new friends. " , said Bumblebee. Then the image of that girl came up again. My heat cycle is getting worse. I left to see if I can blow off some steam.

Sam POV
I've been here for two days and everything is incredible. Heck there's a rescue robot here too. This is amazing. I decided to take a walk in the town. Then I saw a fire truck rolling around with no driver. That's weird. Must be seeing things. When I got to the park I saw a green car with spikes on it . Then it open it's door only to trap me in it .  Hopefully someone will save me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 1.3K 5
art credits - @tiredlyarted on twitter ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ ------- no, i will not waste your time with updates. <3 ------- (I am shipping the characters, not t...
1.3M 53.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
465K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
17.9K 243 28
This is like the extended version of Trolls Band Together, Because there wasn't a wedding scene in the end of the movie. And so I am re changing the...