My beautiful Brighton-boy

By LillieLouiseBennett

Lillie and her group of friends who call themselves The Sweetcream Squad, have just moved from a school in Ce... More

Chapter One: Enrolling at Cardinal Newman
Chapter Two: Geography
Chapter Three: Lunch Time
Chapter 4: Party at Jack and Conor's
Chapter 5: This Is Going Crazy
Chapter 7: McDonalds Time!
Chapter 8: This Is a Day to Remember for the rest of my Life
Chapter 9: A Q&A with The Sweetcream Squad and The Buttercream Squad
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Three Months Later
Chapter 12: HEADLINES
Chapter 13: "I need to get away from everyhing and everyone"
Chapter 14: The Instagram Photos
Chapter 15: Arriving at CJ's
Chapter 16: Nando's
Chapter 17: Eight Years Later
Chapter 18: Saturday Night @ DRAMA
Chapter 19: Added to the Wrong Conversation
Chapter 20: Old Friends Reunite
Chapter 21: Planning the big Meet-Up
Chapter 22: Hello
Chapter 23: In an Uber
Chapter 24: Arriving at the Pieters-Maynard Household
Chapter 25: Conor's Room and Oli Scaring James and Erin
Chapter 26: New Friends to the Buttercream Squad and Sweetcream Squad
Chapter 27: Morning Sickness
Chapter 28: Nine Months Later
Chapter 29: Labour and Giving Birth
Chapter 30: Emotions Change
Chapter 31: Broken Friendship and Strange Messages
Chapter 32: Meeting with Erin
Chapter 33: Clubbing in London, Truth Revealing Texts and New Love in the Air
Chapter 34: Getting Ready for a Date Night with Joe and Heading to Jack's
Chapter 35: Date With Joe, Chats With Jack and Marriage Proposal?!
Chapter 36: Engagement Announcement
Chapter 37: 17 Years Later

Chapter 6: The Hangover

97 4 1
By LillieLouiseBennett

Erin's P.O.V

I wake up, my head pounding, the smell of alcohol fills my lungs making me run upstairs to the bathroom for the, and throw up the hot puke coming out of my mouth, "Alright, Erin," James says holding my hair out of the way, "Yeah, just hanging," I laugh, sitting on the toilet. James pulls me in for a little good morning kiss, "Even though you've just thrown up your lips still feel amazing," James says with a wink, "Love you, James," "Love you too, babes!" James replies and kisses me again.

Rebecca's P.O.V

Erin and James, walk into the kitchen. I'm by the sink quickly necking some pills, I feel awful this morning. I get bladdered over two drinks, I'm such a lightweight! "Morning," Erin says, coming up to me giving me a hug, "Morning, chick! Hangover?" I replied laughing, "You could say that haha!" Erin said holding her head.

CJ's P.O.V

"Morning, ladies!!" I say walking into the kitchen, "Hey, babe!" Becky and Erin said, "Hanging?" Erin asked, "Yep!" I say taking some Asprin to get rid of my pounding headache, seconds later Lillie and Conor walk in, "Good morning beautiful people!" Lillie says happily, "Ello'!" I say giving my soul sister a massive hug, "I feel like shit this morning haha," Lillie says laughing, "Same here, Lillie. You know how I get after two drinks ahah!" Becky says, "Shall I go get some breakfast?" Conor asks, "Awh, please Conor," I say, "Ok, I'll go and get some McDonalds for us all, just message me what you all want and I'll go get it." Conor says walking off to get changed I presume, "I'll come with you, babe," Lillie says running after Conor, "CJ! Go get Jack and come with us!" Lillie shouts, "Ok doll!" 

I'm in the living room, to see Jack asleep on the floor, "Jackypopssss!! Wakey-wakey, Lillie, Conor, you and I are getting McDonalds," I say shaking Jack's arm slightly, "Mmmmmmm..." Jack says waking up, "How can I convince you?" I asked, "Kiss me," Jack says clearly this time, Jack pulls me close and starts to kiss me making us laugh too. A few minutes after our "make-out-session", Jack says, "Come on then, I'm hungry let's get changed and go with Lils and my dickhead brother haha!" Jack says with a laugh, getting up and running upstairs me chasing after him closely.

Conor's P.O.V

Grabbing my t-shirt Lillie walks in seeing me shirtless, stopping in her tracks and staring at me, "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I wink, "Shut up!" Lillie says laughing, "Hurry up Cocopop, we gotta go and get breaky!" Lillie says, pecking my lips, "Alright babe! I won't be long," I say.

I'm already so happy with Lillie, I can't wait for the future with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 534 52
Conversations and images between you and the Buttercream Squad... I'M TAKING REQUESTS!!! #1 out of 93 stories in #buttercreamsquad - 9/22/18
1.8K 2 30
Layla was always the good girl. Responsible, kind and a proper young lady, she did as she was told and never thought twice about it. After finally ge...
3K 82 14
Jack Maynard has the eyes of an angel but the reputation of a devil. You meet him at a club unaware of who his is and what you're getting yourself in...
60.3K 1.4K 25
Ally Moore is just your average 18-year-old. She's starting university in London with her boyfriend of 2 years, Chase Sommers. Ally is head over he...