Street Racer Darling |:| Knoc...

By DatFandomGirl1

(Y/N) sat down. Her day had been full of the impossible. Only one question remains: Is Knockout just grateful... More

The Streets
Mutual Interest
Let's do This
Welcome Mat
Karma
Death by Boredom
Oh Look, an Enemy
An Outing
Why Hello...
Forever?
When the Past Comes Back to Bite You
A Night Out
Race Day
Crisis Averted, and Replaced
Mission Possible
Captured
Safety
In Enemy Territory
Everybody Hates me, Nobody Likes me, Let's go Eat Some Worms!
Compromise
Partings, They're Not Sweet at All
When We're Apart
To Prove a Point
Dirt and Energon
Touchy Subjects and Hidden Objects
A Name to Remember
Anticipation
Guess Whose Back!
High Voltage
Having fun with the Pharaohs
A Bet
Avoiding Them
A Talk
Experimentation
Common Rivalry
Sabotage
Growing Friendships
Close Calls
How About: 'NO'
Foul Attitudes
Dangerous Test
A Bet is Settled, and so Much More
BREAKing news
Spark-Breaking Persuasion
Loving Betrayal
Tricky Choices and Unknown Plans
Interrogation
First Mission With the Other Guys...
A Leader's Perspective
A Helpful Traitor
Kiddie Rides
Created Conflict
Bloopers
Waiting
Found, but Lost
A Burned-Out Candle Re-Lit
A Hidden Answer, but a Forgotten Love
A Little bit of Heartbreak can Always be Mended
Family Reunion
Revealed Family
Anger Management Act
An Old Friend
A Worried Warmonger and the New Crew
Shut Down and Burnt Out
Closer
Battle Ready
FIGHT
Yikes...
Limits
Impostor
Coffee Shop Conversations
Insider's Out-take
A New Neutral
A Choice
Destruction
Her Quick Synopsis and a Meeting
Simply Mad
Search Party of Two
The Search Party is Found
We all Scream For...
Sound Check
Freedom in Flight
Attack on Ti... Darkmount
When Wedding Bells are Replaced with Car Engines
Her Instinct
A Game of Chance
His New Look
Crossing the Line
Secrets, Unknowingly Kept and Purposefully Kept
Opinions
Safe and Sound
CONfliction
When We're Falling Apart
Oh Sweet Baby Mine
Mutiny
Sadness
Uncertainty
A Winning Streak
Welcome Home

Problem? Naw, This is Fun and Games!

4.8K 183 28
By DatFandomGirl1

~Your POV~

     I was in my Cybertronian form, and couldn't see. Thankfully it was only Knockout covering my optics.

         "Come on, this is ridiculous," I said, "We need to get back!"

         "Just a little bit farther and we'll be there."

         "Yes but where is 'there' exactly? I hope you aren't planning something absolutely ridiculous, we both know how those plans turn out."

Knockout only chuckled, not removing his servos. It was awhile untl we stopped, and I could feel his unease. Another plan of his ruined, go figure.

         "Let's head back..."

         "Take your servos form my optics and then we'll go."

He did, and I saw the very Cybertronian we both loathed: Ratchet.

         "Huh, wonder what he's doing here."

Taking a step back, I hid behind a tree. Knockout wasn't getting the message, so I dragged him down next to me.

         "What are you doing?!" He whispered.

         "Going incognito, that's what."

     I made my way closer to the orange and white mech. He seemed to be talking to someone, but that said someone was hidden from my view. As I inched my way closer, I started to here the conversation rather clearly.

         "I just don't understand it Optimus. Our scanners picked up a distress signal right here."

         "Calm yourself Ratchet, we might be under surveilence."

         "If it was a trap wouldn't the Decepticons have ambushed us already?"

I wondered how I didn't see the big, red and blue Prime. Now he was like a burp in a symphony: overly obvious and hard to miss.

     I commed Soundwave, asking if any sort of distress signal had been put out to my coordinates, to which he gave a negative. That only meant one thing: M.E.C.H. Knockout explained the horrid human organization to me more than once, and how they would give anything to get their hands on one of his kind. I scanned the area for human lifeforms, and found nothing. I found this overly suspicious.

         "We must get out of here, Optimus, who knows whose watching..."

The medic's optics scanned over my hiding spot, but they didn't linger, so I assumed myself to be safe. Until Knockout scratched his own finish with a tree branch.

         "Primus not again!" He vented, giving away his relative location. Both Autobots came forward ever so slightly, Optimus' cannon's ready to fire. I saw the panic in Knockout's faceplate as I gave him a wink and a smirk. Soon I found myself stepping from the tree that gave me cover, revealing myself.

         "Who are you femme? And who do you ally with?" The old grump ordered. I didn't have a cybertronian name, and I haven't truly allied myself with the Decepticons, I just work with them.

         "I am nameless, and I'm neutral, though so far I've sided with the Decepticons. I could help both sides, but that depends on if you lower your cannons, and trust me."

         "It is hard to trust one of the opposite side." Ratchet glared.

         "Open your receptors genius! I said I'm neutral... You know what, you guys ain't even worth my time."

I started to walk back into the trees, but Optimus stopped, a servo on my shoulder plate.

         "Were you the one who sent the distress signal?"

At least he had the sense to ask.

         "No, but I'm assuming M.E.C.H. has something to do with that. If they're not here than the coordinates were off, a glitch in the false distress signal. You guys were lucky, this time around anyway. I'll see you sometime later, but don't expect me to look the same."

With that I left them, transforming and riding off into the woods. Knockout had left already, which I was surprised of. I found him quite some distance, near a pond. I rolled up beside him.

         "Hey handsome... come on, it's not like this was the worst date ever."

He stayed quiet.

         "Knockout, you're being ridiculous... Knockout... Kno-"

         "You scared me. I thought you were going to be taken away from me."

         "Knockout you know I-"

         "Wouldn't have let them take you? No, I don't know that. You know what else I don't know?"

I was silent this time.

         "I don't know if they'll steal you away the next time they see you, or if they'll find out it's you."

         "They won't find out it's me... Personally I think they're to dumb to realize it's me. I mean, no one has ever done what I've done: succesfully transfer a human mind into a cybertronian body, and what's more is that they don't even know my real name."

         "Did you give them a cybertronian name?" He asked, interest obviously at it's highest peak.

         "No," I said, rather nonchalantly, "I said I was nameless."

         "I guess we'll have to give you a suitable name then, huh?"

         "Well, yeah, I guess so... That might take awhile though..."

         "Why's that?" He chuckled.

If I was in my bi-ped form, I would have just shrugged and walked off, but I stayed silent, listening to my suroundings. Something was off, I knew that much, it wasn't M.E.C.H. or the Autobots, but I couldn't tell for sure.

         "I think we should go... The Autobots were here because of a false distress signal, most likely from your neighborhood fanatics." Knockout gave no reply, and followed as I made my way to a road. There we found end-of-the-day traffic, and the M.E.C.H. hit-sight across the road. They were situated to look like an RV camping trip, clever. I honestly never thought I'd see Silas leaning back in a lawn chair... but there he is, looking discreetly into his binoculars at what people think would be birds. To bad they don't know the real reason why he's so eager to find something.

         "He's looking for the Autobots... Should we surprise him?" I asked Knockout as we made our way onto the highway.

         "Perhaps we could sweep the ground for him, after all, that RV looks a little to illustrous to be on a camping trip."

He chuckled, an evil sound from him, a delightful sound from him.

     As we made our way closer, we picked up speed, going faster and faster, our excitement growing. Drifting into the camp, Silas jumped out of the way, his lawn chair a crumpled and broken mess. Knockout and I kicked up dust so high no one could see where they were going, but we made a mental note of every which way we went, dissapppearing as soon as we had appeared.

     On our way out, we heard Silas cursing us from behind. Once we were out of their sight, we turned around and beheld our handiwork. Tables were knocked over, equipment broken and shattered on the ground, there satillite jammed from the dust that had accumalated on top of it. The men picking things up coughed and sputtered, there masks being of no help, and poor, poor Silas choking and sneezing on the dust filled air, a look of pure hatred on his face, staring on the direction we drove off in. We had obviously caused a major set-back in his plans.

         "We should do this more often. It's rather fun, don't you agree?" I said as we started to drive off again.

         "Let's agree to disagree, on this one."

         "Well, you're no fun."

     We drove off, back to the Nemesis, and back to Starscream, Soundwave, Breakdown and the pretty much dead Megatron. I couldn't help but go a little slower than what we usualy do. I wanted this moment to last a little longer. 

(Fluff. Just fluff. Well, Decepticon version of fluff. Which is kicking some tailpipe and tricking the Autobots. I guess you could say that their true "CON-artists"... I'll be in this hole... Anyway, Love ya'll! Thanks for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 715 9
Team Prime encounters the mysterious "right hand" of Megatron named Liberator who proceeds to exploit all of their weaknesses and strategically defea...
71.2K 2.1K 15
A transformers prime fanfic (OKAY LISTEN UP! I'm utterly depressed that Breakdown died in the tfp series so IM FIXING IT WITH FANFICTION.) Breakdow...
30.4K 861 11
*Completed* When Y/N finds her life completely flipped upside down and her world completely shattered, she must decide wether to continue pushing fo...
564K 10.1K 176
Here are some Transformers Prime Dating Preferences. IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, mea...