A Stranger's Thoughts | JENLI...

By topknotrangi

Lisa and Jennie accidentally could hear each other's thoughts and wonders who is who. The other girl is livin... More

FOREWORD
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

A Stranger's Thoughts

29.1K 616 30
By topknotrangi

Lisa and Jennie accidentally could hear each other's thoughts and wonders who is who. Jennie is living in a countryside area while Lisa is living in the city.

Lisa began to notice the symptoms of a certain illness which she was brought to the doctor and diagnosed her some type of syndrome that brings her and her girlfriend apart.

She has to live in the countryside without any phones and gadgets to cure herself for months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.2K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...
665K 11.7K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
603K 20.4K 45
A Blackpink fanfiction starring JenLisa. It's a LISA G!P for starters. +++ In frustration, she grabbed her phone. She always does this whenever she's...