Imperial Love

By treylore

i do not own rwby i do not own warhammer 40k i also do not own any images used. they are own by their respec... More

the hunt begin
The Stain of Chaos
First Contact
Imperial Agents
info DEATHKORPS REGIMENTS
info#2 Imperial forces and weapons
the fleet cometh, Forgiven at last
The atlasian offnesive
The happiest of Reunions
The Atlas Conflict
One Last Fight
Questions

old and new friends

650 11 9
By treylore

(yourname) POV

it was next day, i got ready my things and walk to the area where, the ship would take me to beacon. when i entered the ship and found a place to sit, i looked to my side,seeing a familiar face and a new one, it was ruby and she was talking to a blonde girl.

blonde girl: oh i cant believe my baby sister is going to beacon with me! this is the best day ever.*she said while hugging and almost suffocating ruby*

(yourname): (thoughts)hmm so this is ruby's sister never knew she had one. wait a minute ruby rose,rose who do i know whos name also end with rose. eureka its the boy from 2 years ago i wonder how he is doing.

ruby:please stop

the blonde girl lets go of her sister

blonde girl: but im so proud of you

ruby: really, sis it was nothing

blonde girl: what do you mean it was incredible, everyone in beacon is going to think your the bees knees

ruby: i dont want to be the "bees knees",okay i dont wanna be any kind of knees, i just want to be a normal girls with normal knees.

while all this was happening somebody approached me

?????: hey is this seat taken

(yourname): no you can sit down

?????: cool, hey do i know you

(Yourname): i dont know you so probably not.

?????: wait a minute your hunter!!

(yourname): no way, jason is that you

jason: yup its me.

(yourname): well well, it seems like you've been doing good, so did u take revenge on those that mistreated you.

jason: nope, that night u passed me the dagger i ran away from home and started to train in the woods for years until ozpin asked me to join beacon, i also got this weapone its a sword that can transform into a bow i also unlocked my semblance.

(yourname): thats cool but i have to ask what was your family like.

jason: well i have my parents and i have two siblings two girls one named ruby and one named yang

(yourname): wait a minute they were the ones that abused you

jason: yup but thats all in the past i should be fine unless i see them here but what are the odds of that happening. haha...hah

(yourname): you just saw them didnt you

jason: yup

(Yourname): your pissed right now right

jason: indeed

(Yourname): well here is what you need to do, do not make a scene do not kill them and relax and cool down for a bit.

jason was fuming with anger but i saw him try to calm himself down he was taking deep breaths and trying not draw his sword.

jason: ok ok,im ok ,just need to calm down.

after all that i was surprised that jason manage to calm down, and when he did we started to chat we also took a look at the view it was absolutely stunning, but that was until a blonde boy threw up a bit on yang's shoe, and out the window. jason was laughing his ass off when yang started saying "get it off, get it off" and ruby saying"stay away from me no no no no" i just face palmed looking at this situation.

when the ship landed i saw the boy which was throwing up run out and threw up. and with that jason and i parted ways.

jason: well good catching up with you but i going to go explore for a bit.

(yourname): k.

i saw jason walk off into and disappear into the crowds of student,the site of beacon was truly awe inspiring and a little nostalgic for me it reminds me of the schools we have in the imperium. while i was walking i saw ruby swooning over other peoples weapons, i just laughed a walked off, as i walked off i saw that ruby had fallen on somebodys else baggage, from what it seems and the person she bummed into, its weiss schnee heiress of the schnee dust comapany.

ruby: um..sorry

weiss: sorry, do u know how much damage you could have caused

ruby: um*she says while holding one of the cases that fell*

weiss: pass me that, you know what this is, this is dust mined and purified from the schnee quarry

ruby: uhh

weiss: what are you brain dead, *she took a bottle of fire dust* dust you know fire,water,earth lightning*she said this while shaking the bottle causing ruby to sneeze*

ruby: uahhhhhh-chooo

she sneezed causing the dust to explode

weiss: see this was the damage i was talking about.

ruby: i really am sorry

weiss: started to go on a rant.

ruby: i said i was sorry princess

and at that moment a girl wearing a bow corrected ruby

girl: its heiress actually,weiss schnee heiress of the schnee dust company the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

weiss: finally some recognition.

and than i stepped in. cutting of what the girl was about to say

(Yourname): the same company infamous for its controversial labour forces and questionable business partners.

the girl just looked at me wierdly

weiss: ugh, how dare you *she stormed off, angry at what i just said*

ruby: i promise i will make this up too you. so whats-

(yourname): yeah that girl left seconds ago.

ruby: aww, wait arent you the guy that saved me from that explosion.

(yourname): yup, my name is (first name) inquisitor of the ordo hereticus of the imperium of man. its a pleasure to meet you

ruby: it nice to meet you too.

(yourname): so rough first day huh.

ruby: yeah, see i not from beacon and most of my friends are from signal and im just trying to make friends here, so yes rough first day.*sigh*

(yourname): well here comes one more new friend now.*i signaled to vomitboy coming over towards us*

jaune: hi im jaune.

ruby: ruby

(yourname): (firstname).

ruby: arent you the guy that threw up on the ship.

cuts to jaune, ruby and (yourname) talking

jaune: all im saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than most people let on.

ruby: look, im sorry vomitboy was the first thing that came to mind. right (firstname)

(yourname): dont drag me into this

ruby: hehe

jaune: oh yeah, what if i called you crater face

ruby: hey, that explosion was an accident.

jaune: Well the name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it.

ruby/yourname: do they?

jaune: they will..well i hope they will, my mom always says that, you know what nevermind.

ruby and i just giggled a bit.

ruby: so i got this thing, ruby pulled out crescent rose.

jaune: is that a scythe

ruby: yup, it also a high impact velocity sniper rifle

jaune: a what

ruby: its also a gun

jaune: oh. thats cool

ruby: so what do you got

jaune: oh a i got this sword(he said looking disapointed)

(yourname): dont be disapointed a weapon does not make the warrior the skill is what makes a warrior, look i too use a sword. i draw my power sword, both ruby and jaune starting in awe, see a sword is nothing to be upest about.

jaune: no i wasnt upset im was just thinking.

(yourname): sure you were not (being sarcastic).

jaune: oh i got a shield too

ruby: oooooooh, so what do they do?

jaune: the shield gets smaller so when i get tired of carrying it, i can just put it away

(yourname): wont it just weigh the same.

jaune: yeah it does

ruby: well i kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, so i guessed i did go a little overboard while designing it.

janue/yourname: wait, you made that

ruby: yup, all students at signal academy forge their own weapons, didnt you make yours.

jaune: its a hand me down, my great-great grandfather used it to fight in the great war.

(yourname): mine is just standard issued weaponry supplied by the ordo hereticus armory.

ruby: well jaune thats more like a family heirloom, but i like it but, (firstname) yours is pretty cool too not many people appreciate the classics this days.

jaune: yeah the classic

ruby: so why did you approach us in the courtyard back there.

jaune: eh why not,sorry if that was weird, My mom always says, strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.

ruby: hmmm. so where are we going

jaune: i dont know i was following you

ruby: i was following (first name)

(yourname): i was following jaune

jaune: huh so do guys think there is a directory or landmark, or is that a no

ruby/yourname: thats a no

jaune: no, i think we are lost.

ruby/ yourname: yup definitely

word count: 1435

well this is the second chapter i hope you people enjoyed or the 1 to 3 people that will read this.if you read chapter 1 i would like to thank you for sticking around. im not a good writer so i hope that this was an okay chapter.well see you next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 114 20
This is my first rwby fanfic sorry if it is awful I suck at english but I fully acsept criticism
31K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
37.1K 412 28
This is my first story so please dont be too judgy about it I dont own any of the pictures or videos used
181K 1.9K 26
Something I just came up with. #1 in cinderfall 9-2-18 Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby or any of the art used for this story.