Don't Let Me go

By KailahOrchard

Harry styles imagine More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Smut)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (part 1)
Chapter 26 (part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 34

42 1 1
By KailahOrchard

Zayn's name flashed on my phone while I got comfortable on the floor of the hotel room, my legs crossed and back pressed against the sofa. It was time for our FaceTime date and it'll be the first time I've visually spoken to him since he left for the UK a few days ago. We texted here and there but because of the time difference, it was hard to communicate with them.
"Hello love" I smiled widely at the stubbled smiley face that shone in the bright light of my iPhone, his smile crinkling the corners of his eyes. His eyes twinkled in a sense and his pearly white teeth had a shine making him look picture perfect and breathtaking. I'd be lying if I said Zayn wasn't a beautiful boy.
"Hey Y/N, how are you?"
"I'm good, I'm good. Very tired though"
"Oh?" His eyebrows moved suggestively as a cheeky crooked smile took over his lips. I felt my cheeks tinge slightly at his assumptions. How rude of him!
"That's not what I meant Zayn!" I scolded making his laughter boom through the speaker of my phone. "It was hard getting away from the paparazzi last night and they've been knocking all night and morning"
Just to prove how tired I was, I yawned loudly. After our meal yesterday, it seemed as though someone had tipped us off to the paps where we were and soon, we were surrounded. It took us exactly an hour to get out of the restaurant to find that it was the same outside of our hotel. And because Harry had told his security team, before he came back to America, that we would be fine without the severity of having more than two bodyguards, it was very hard to push through the thick crowd. Even fans crowded the entrance at 2am in the morning which left me shocked.
But even then the pestering never stopped. When the security team from the hotel we were staying at helped the two bodyguards of One Directions security team, we had managed to enter the hotel with no scratches and just a few pictures with fans. It was surprising how many wanted a photo with me and how Harry kept his arm around my waist making sure I never moved away.
"I've told her to get some more sleep" Harry's voice floated through the air from the en suite bathroom. He's probably finished his shower. We had planned to change hotels again, because too many fans and paps knew were we were staying and it wouldn't be safe. More of One Directions security team had been called too and they would be arriving to our aid in a few hours. I guess it was handy for them to have a private plane.
"I've seen on Twitter. I think management have asked you to move to a different hotel because of safety reasons. Am I right?" Zayn asked and from behind me I heard Harry hum as I nodded. I guess it was standard procedure but I suppose I didn't mind.
"Yeah, we have to move. Again" I rolled my eyes, we've only been here for a few days and this is our third hotel change.
"Don't worry Y/N, we'll be down soon and you can stay in the tour bus without anyone harassing you" Zayn's smile was warm and his eyes held a glint of amusement. They were use to having to move hotels more than once a day, and here I was, complaining about it like I'm the first person who's had to do it.
"Harry's already told you guys I've been forced to stay longer hasn't he?"
"Well technically-" I raised my eyebrow and narrowed my eyes at Zayn.
"You all planned it didn't you?!" I turned around and pierced a half dressed Harry with my accusing gaze. His lips were holding back a smirk as he came closer and sat beside me, his long legs crossed like mine.
"What are you talking about?" Harry asked mockingly as Zayn laughed at the tone of his voice. Harry leaned closer so his head was in the crook of my neck, his body using me as something to lean on. He flashed Zayn a knowing smirk.
"I have no idea what she's talking about Harry" Zayn sided his band mate and I watched the boys with a look that told them I was not impressed.
"I don't like you two" I mumbled childishly. If I wasn't holding the phone up I would've crossed my arms across my chest just to emphasise my point.
"That's not true" Harry chimed, his smirk on full display now. I slapped his arm softly, I didn't like teasing.
"You love us" Zayn added and the two boys erupted in laughter. I looked at both of them like they had grown two heads. This wasn't funny. Hell, they didn't even say anything remotely funny.
I shook my head lightly as I watched them laugh and I felt my own smile tug at my lips.
"You're trying so hard not to smile Y/N, I can tell" Harry sang the words in my ear as the laughter died down. My lips twitched further and before I knew it, a wide smile took over my lips.
"This smile" I pointed to my beaming smile. "Does not mean I like you"
"Okay"
"Alright Y/N"
They both spoke simultaneously as their own smile broke across their lips. It was moments like this that I've begun to love because ever since I've met these guys, they've made me feel like family.
"How is Perrie?" I asked, steering the conversation away from me. I felt humble hearing about what the boys do when they're apart. Zayn's smile widened, if that was possible, as he began speaking about his fiancé. His eyes twinkling with love.
Harry wrapped his arms tightly around my waist as he dug his head further into the crook of my neck. He seemed so content. We continued speaking as Zayn told us about how he and Perrie were planning on buying a cat and his latest pieces of art work.

The days went past smoothly, the paparazzi seeming to thin down as we changed our hotel location. We would attempt to go sight seeing in the afternoons but then fans would notice Harry and the whole ruckus would begin again. Harry had suggested how beautiful everything looked after midnight, and that's what we ended up doing. Sight seeing after the sun went down.
"Sorry we couldn't get past the crowd Y/N" The guilt was evident and I knew he was blaming himself. It wasn't his fault the paparazzi had nothing better to do than follow us around.
"It's fine babe" I smiled, hoping he understood that I didn't blame him. If the paps weren't following us, then it would be someone else. Nobody won when it came to life in the limelight.

"But it's not fine" he mumbled, shaking his head. Harry made his way to the bathroom without another word.
I sighed, not knowing what I could say that would possibly make the doubt disappear. I changed out of another wasted outfit, not being able to soak the sun in my shorts and tank top, before pulling on one of Harry's tshirts. I sat on the sofa in the far right hand corner of the hotel room while scrolling through my twitter feeds.
After mindlessly following a few people and seeing the latest photos of Harry and I on update accounts I opened up my messages and text Liam and Tyler, a university friend. I had also noticed how my twitter follow count was slowly totting up and how people became more and more eager to see what I would be doing with Radio 1.
"You know, everything looks better when the sun goes down"
I jumped, startled. Harry stood over me, his gaze intense as he watched me. He seemed deep in thought. How long has he been standing there?
"What do you mean Harry?"
"Exactly what I said, everything looks better when the sun goes down"
I stared at Harry like he had grown two heads. What happened in the bathroom for him to come back with such an epiphany? A random one at that.
"Come on Y/N, get changed I'll show you what I mean"
He seemed very confident with what he was suggesting so I went along with it. I asked him what he thought I should wear considering it was nearing night. Harry said that even if the sun was setting, it would still be slightly humid outside. I opted for wearing what I wore before. A pair of worn out shorts, a Jawbreaking tank top and finishing off the look with a plain black kimono.
"I'm all ready"

I stood by the hotel door with a grin on my face. Harry reciprocated the gesture, quickly grabbing his wallet and phone. He stuffed the items into his pocket before taking my hand.

I was surprised at how little people were paying attention. Harry was walking around freely, a huge smile on his face. I hope he wasn't being too cocky, it'll come back to bite his ass! We started our trip, going to all the places we had originally planned on going to.
I made a mental note of how right Harry was. Everything looked so much more beautiful with the sun setting. That slight glow on everything made it look heavenly.
"Everything looks so beautiful" I whispered, leaning against a wall and looking at the horizon. I didn't have a clue how much time had passed but the light tinges of gold were disappearing. Darkness was taking over the beautiful city and even then, it was still breath taking.
"I know"
His voice was in a daze, making my attention turn back to him. Harry was staring right back at me, a small smile on his lips. The as park behind his eyes made my heart do multiple summersaults, my eyes not being able to look away from my curly haired beauty.
"Stop staring at me Harry" I scolded, feeling my cheeks heat up.
His chuckle was light, sounding heavenly in this deserted part of town. I wondered how Harry had found this calm place, with the perfect view of the horizon.
"I can't"
He stood in front of me, hand on my waist. I slowly willed my eyes to look Into his green ones, my breath hitching as he closed the distance between us.
Our lips met in small sweet kisses. Three kisses were stolen until Harry placed a hand at the back of my neck, his teeth biting my bottom lip.
"You're beautiful Y/N" he whispered.
My hand was placed against his cheek, silently asking him to close this distance and hold me against his chest, lips to lips, our noses brushing.
"So are you" I whispered back. He truly is one of the most beautiful person on this entire earth. He chuckled lightly before smashing his lips against mine.
With my body sandwiched against the wall and Harry's body, my hand on his cheek and chest, I allowed him to take me whole. My eyes closed unwillingly, his hand on waist tightening it's grip as he attempted to close the invisible space between us.
Our lips were a hot mess, his teeth grazing the corner of my lips while I caught his tongue between my lips, slowly sucking. A breathy chuckle escaped his lips, his breath fanning across my now wet lips making me shiver.
Harry seemed satisfied with my body's reaction as he nudged my cheek, making me move my head. My neck was now visible as Harry trailed small wet kisses down my jaw, my neck and finally my collar bone.
His teeth grazed the skin below my ear before he whispered.
"Should we head back?"
I nodded my head, feeling a little weak now that a part of our bodies weren't touching. Harry laughed quietly, taking my hand and guiding me back to the hotel.
It was a long walk, making me wonder how long we had actually been walking around for.
When we finally arrived back in the hotel room, I couldn't help but collapse on the bed. I felt tired and satisfied with everything I got to see today, without the interruption of any paparazzi or fans. It was nice to just have it being me and Harry.
"Thank you for tonight babe, you were right. Everything looks so much better after the sun goes down"
My voice was in a daze, my eyes feeling heavy. Harry didn't respond, instead I could hear the sounds of his wallet and phone being placed on the bedside table as he took his shoes and skinny jeans off. Hearing the distressed sounds of him taking his jeans off made me smile lightly.
When his body hovered over me, I still couldn't find the strength to open my eyes. Instead I opted for smiling at him.
"You're welcome babe, now sleep" I nodded my head in agreement.
Harry then proceeded with taking off my shoes. The right one first and then the left. I mindlessly wiggled my toes making him laugh. I attempted to open my eyes and stare at him undress me for bed but I couldn't. It seemed my eyes were ready for sleep and my body was responding to the tiredness consuming me.
Harry moved onto my worn out shorts. He popped open the button, undid the zip and slowly pulled them down my legs. A few kisses were placed on the inside of my thighs making me mewl in satisfaction. I felt like a kitten.
He moved on to my kimono and tank top. He was hovering over me now, even with my eyes closed and my tired state, I could feel his presence loom over me.
"Sorry baby" he whispered, placing a kiss to the corner of my lips before lifting me slightly, pressed against his chest. I knew he was apologising for moving me, knowing I was comfortable. The kimono was removed and the tank top was pulled over my head.
"You didn't have to undress me Harry" I mumbled, my body curling into him. I didn't allow him to move, my head placed in the crook of his neck while he stayed above me.
"I like looking after you" I heard him whisper.
He shifted, trying to move my body above his but I wouldn't let him.
"Y/N I'm going to squish you" he grunted, trying so hard to move yet not disturb me.
"I like you on top of me. Please don't move" I whined.
I heard him sigh but he didn't go against my request.
He was half above me, half laid beside me. His legs were tugged between mine, his arm around my waist. I moved my head out of the crook of his neck knowing well that he likes sleeping with his head tucked in the crook of my neck. He silently thanked me, his breath fanning across my neck. I sighed in scarification of the feeling, my hand placed on his stomach.
"Night Harry" I whispered, allowing sleep to consume me whole.

"What. Is. This."
Dumbfounded, confused and utterly freaked out. Three emotions I was currently feeling right now. Harry seemed amused by my reaction, casually munching on some bacon and pancakes. I felt like punching that half smirk off his face. My mind was beginning to get violent. How the hell did this happen?!
"Calm down Y/N, it's not that bad"
"Not that bad? NOT THAT BAD?!"
I was losing my shit and Harry seemed to find it entertaining. How wasn't he going crazy right now?! Didn't this effect his image more than it did mine?! I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down, all the while staring at the photos and GIFS all over Tumblr and Twitter. I still had yet to stumble across the video, but with how fast this has been spreading, I'm sure to find it soon.
"It's not like I was with another woman right Y/N? I mean, you're my girlfriend"
"That's not the point Harry"
I sighed in defeat, finally finding the video. I pressed play and the flashing images of me and Harry making out came to light from last night. Just looking back made my cheeks flush. This is impeccably embarrassing. Tumblr blew up first as far as I'm aware and then Twitter was next. The trends are horrible. I wanted to crawl into a whole and die.
"Gotta admit, it looks hot" I muttered under my breath.
The video was of poor quality but even still, you could definitely tell it's me and Harry. Turns out a fan had captured our little heated make out session. I guess we weren't 100% alone last night.
"I heard that" Harry chuckled. His lack of care in this situation made me glare at him, eyebrow raised.
"Anyone would think you planned for this to happen"
He shrugged his shoulders, playfully playing off the matter. He leaned forward, taking my phone out of my hand and placing it on the coffee table in front of us.
"Here eat with me, we're going out again tonight"
Before I could object, a piece of pancake was placed on my lips. I happily accepted the gesture, playfully biting his finger in the process. I guess food was enough to make me forget the matter for a few minutes.
"Do I get a say in this?" I asked, knowing fully well what the answer would be.
"Nope" he replied, popping the P. Anther piece of pancake was placed on my lips as he hummed in appreciation, enjoying the little bites I left on his pointer finger.
"That little video will keep the fans and paps occupied for a few days, it'll be a talking subject for at least 4 days, so in the mean time. No phones, no wifi"
I stared at him, trying to defer whether he was being serious about these rules. When I saw no lack in devotion to what Harry suggested, I happily agreed.
"You've got yourself a deal, sleeping beauty"
Harry's face contorted into a playful annoyed look. He placed the plate of food down before turning his full attention to me.
"What have I said about calling me that Y/N?"
He raised his hands and I knew what was coming next. Before I could brace myself, I was pushed back on the sofa, Harry hovering above me.
"Please-"
"Too late" and with that, his hands made contact with my sides. Harry mercilessly tickled me, my breathing coming out in short spouts as the sound of mine and Harry's laughter filled the hotel room.
And just like that, the video was forgotten. This outside world couldn't see us from here. In this hotel room, we could be ourselves without the worry of someone catching us on camera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
73.6K 251 104
One Direction Preferences and Imagines
901 6 15
Imagine you are...
60.4K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)