Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

Від TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... Більше

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns

1.6K 39 16
Від TheSpectre21

Zamasu: Y/N L/N, sinner to the end. Ohh well, we shall dispatch of you all in a single-GAAAAAAHHHH!!

He was suddenly sent flying through a series of buildings, and Goku and Cole saw that you were now closer to them, holding your glare.

Cole: Wh-When did he move?...

Goku: So...that's what happened....

Cole: Huh?

They watched as you floated towards the area where Zamasu was, and stared down at him.

Goku: What's happening to Y/N is what happened to me during one of my fights in the tournament of power.

Cole: Tournament of what?

Goku: Skipping that, when I was pushed to my absolute limits, I managed to break trough my shell, and obtain a level of power not even true Gods can obtain easily.

Cole: What power was that?

Goku: *burrows eye brows* "Ultra Instinct."

Cole: Ultra...*turns to you* Instinct?

You glared down at Zamasu as he shot his glare up towards you.

Zamasu: You....You think you can stop a God? Justice?

Y/N: No. I'm just going to kill you. *tightens fist and glare intensifies*

Zamasu gritted his teeth as you floated there looking down at him. Your new power was giving off an immense heat, and everyone who could see you was watching to see what would happen next.

With Tanya

Tanya flew around, trying to find any survivors among the city, and soon she came to the crash site where Beacon laid. She stared in sorrow and sadness, seeing her school, her home, destroyed. As she floated over, she saw a red portal open, and out came Raven.

Tanya: Raven.

Raven: Huh? You came here too?

Tanya: Yeah.

Raven: I still can't believe it, everything's gone...

Tanya: It doesn't matter.

Raven: Huh?

Tanya: As long as we're together, you, me, Y/N, Pan and Yang. We'll be alright.

Raven: Yeah, you're right. Come on, let's see if there's anyone around.

They walked along the ruins, seeing countless items that belonged to people that had been destroyed. After searching and searching, Tanya heard the cries for help under the rubble.

Tanya: Over here!

Raven rushed over and after moving a few ricks and debris, they looked to see they were over some sort of green shield, and inside the shield, they saw Ozpin concentrating on holding it. There were countless students and faculty inside.

Glynda: Help! Get those rocks off the shield or we'll get crushed!

Tanya: On it! Ozpin, hold it a little longer! I'm gonna make this quick! Raven, get back!

Raven stepped back as Tanya took a step back and reeled her arms behind her. She charged an energy beam and fired towards the debris, blowing it away. As soon as it was all gone, Ozpin dropped the shield and fell to his knees. Glynda rushed to his side.

Glynda: Are you okay?

Ozpin: *pant* *pant* I'll live...how are the students?

Glynda: Everyone's safe. No one's hurt too bad.

Ozpin: Good.

Just as he got up, his knee buckled and he yelled in pain. Glynda knelt down to aid him, but he held his hand up and turned to the students.

Ozpin: Yashiro *groans* Get them out.

Yashiro: I will. Victoria, find team SLYR, and get them to help out.

Victoria: Right. *runs off*

Raven: Here, let me help too.

She slashed open a portal to where the other civilians were, and students began to enter through. As they were going through, they heard the sounds of explosions and yelling from Zamasu. Tanya and everyone else turned to see you dodging each and every attack with ease.

Zamasu: RAAHH!! HOLD STILL!!! YOU GOD-DEFYING SIMPLETON!!! HYAAA!! *swings but misses*

Y/N: What's wrong? That all you got?

Zamasu: WHAT!?

You dodged another attack, and punched him in the stomach, making him spit up and go flying through a mountain far away. You cocked your fist back, and it trembled with power.

Y/N: *distorted voice* RRRAAAAHH!!!

You punched straight forward and sent an attack of sheer force towards Zamasu. It hit him in the stomach again and sent him even farther. You floated down on top if a rooftop and began to breathe heavily.

Tanya: Y/N...*flies towards you*

She landed behind you, and approached you.

Tanya: Y/N.

You turned to her but held your stern expression.

Y/N: What are you doing? It's not safe. *breathes heavy*

Tanya: Let me help. I can fight.

Y/N: No, not against this. You need to leave, now.

Tanya: But Y/N...

You were losing it at this point and snapped.

Y/N: This is the last time I'm going to tell you! Get out of here right now Tanya!

She jumped at your outburst, but you placed your hands on her shoulders.

Y/N: Please? For me?

Tanya:...alright, but you better come back to us.

Y/N: I promise.

???: YOU IMPUDENT, FOOLISH MORTAL!!!!!!!

The mountain you threw Zamasu to erupted into an explosion of pure light. Zamasu yelled to the skies as his Godly power poured out of him. You glared at him while Tanya hid behind you.

Y/N: Run, now.

She could only nod and flew off towards Raven. When she came back, the last person went through the portal.

Raven: How is he?

Tanya: He'll pull through. I know it.

Raven: He better, or else we'll kill him.

They giggled and looked back towards you before going through the portal. As you stared at Zamasu, he was struck with purple lightning, and his body was breaking apart. His right arm was now purple and twice the size of the other, and half his face was damaged and purple as well. Goku landed next to you as he stared him down.

Goku: How's your stamina?

Y/N: Fading, but still enough. I can handle whatever he throws at me.

Goku: He's stronger than before when I fought him. We'll need an even stronger force to counter his.

Y/N: Got a plan then?

???: He doesn't, but I do.

You turned to see Cole behind you.

Y/N: Cole.

Cole: Take these.

He placed in your hand the fusion earrings.

Y/N: Fusion?

Goku. The Portara? Where did you get these?

Cole: Not important. Use them, I haven't got much strength.

Goku: Thank you.

Cole: No problem, you make sure to bring him home to us Goku.

Goku: I will.

With that, he flew off, and you both turned around. When you did, you dodged immediately, but Goku wasn't as lucky, and got knocked into a building. Zamasu continued his assault, and flew towards the building he was in. You flew ahead of him and kicked him to the side.

Y/N: Goku!

Goku: *groans* Look out!

You moved to your left, avoiding an energy blast that was coming from behind you, and it hit the support beams of the building. It came crashing down, but you flew in and grabbed Goku. Your burst through the roof as you both floated in the air staring at him.

Zamasu: I will bring justice to this wretched world you have created.

Y/N: Hmph, you won't live long enough to even begin.

Goku: Let's see how he handles two people with Ultra Instinct.

Y/N: Huh?

All of a sudden, you felt immense power rising from Goku. He exploded into super saiyan blue, but it began to flash away and back.

Goku: Grr.....*distorted voice* RRRAAAHHH!!!

A massive explosion of heat and energy poured out from Goku as you watched the same aura that surrounded you surround Goku, and his eyes were silver.

Y/N: So you can do this to? Why am I not surprised?

Goku: Yeah. Let's do this Y/N.

You nodded and threw him the earring. He caught it with one hand and placed it on his left ear while you placed the other on your right ear. Once they were on, they began to pulse and glow.

Zamasu: No you don't.

He tried to blast you both away, but you slapped his attack away while glaring at him. You and Goku were yanked towards each other and consumed in a bright white light. And then...

*BOOM*

???: Alright!

Play Song At Top

From the light, a person could be seen, and once the light disappeared, Cole was shocked.

Cole: Th-That's the form me and Y/N turn into! It was the same with Goku!?

???: Hmmm, let's see, I don't really wanna come up with a name, so let's keep it the same. Call me Ultra Vegito. *smirks*

Zamasu: Hmph, Ultra Vegito, it makes no difference. You will end here and now.

Vegito: I don't think so. Come on then Mr.God. Try and crush me, you said I need to be punished for my sins, well come and get me. *smirks*

Zamasu: Tch, arrogant fool. Blades of Judgement.

Red blades of energy rained from the sky, but when they got close to you, it seemed as if it went through you. Zamasu was surprised, and you grinned at him.

Vegito: Wanna try again? I'll try to go slower.

He gritted his teeth as it rained blades once more. He could finally see you moving, dodging each one with ease. After dodging, you grinned towards him, and used instant transmission, and appeared above him. You punched him in the face that sent him into the ground. He groaned in pain and glared up at you, as you floated over him.

Vegito: Now, let's finish this. *smirks and aura pulses*

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

47.6K 1.4K 42
Ruby Rose wanted to go to Beacon Academy for three reasons. One,to follow her mother's foot step to be the best huntress and musician who spread joy...
3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
95.4K 1.6K 12
After the death of your Master, you abandon your life as a warrior monk of Sun Zhang. Aiming to be a Huntsman, you attend Beacon Academy, however you...
10.6K 101 10
This is the story of a young man who tries his best to suppress his violent side and to stay calm. What will happen to him, when he enrolled in the f...