Party Survival Interactive St...

By GamerCat47

There is a murderer on the loose! Can you survive? You and you're friend are at a party. Your name is Alaina... More

Party Time
Matt and Julian
Go find Lily
Investigate
Hide In Closet
Hide Under Bed
Take Lily
Bathroom
Attic
Basement
Basment (Matt)
Yes
Act
Fight Back
Note

Basement (Julian)

106 3 0
By GamerCat47

You blink and realize you are tied up in the basement. "Julian!" You scream. You look around and see Julian's dying body in the corner. "You sick, sick twisted murderer!" You spit at Matt. Then you start sobbing. "Hey, babe, don't cry. You could never be mine until he was gone." He comes over and kisses your forehead. "You just have to realize. He never deserved you. He never understood you. But I do. Will you be mine?"

A)Agree
B)Act
C)Fight back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
165K 8.3K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
95.5K 3.1K 38
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
121K 26.9K 94
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...