Party Survival Interactive St...

By GamerCat47

There is a murderer on the loose! Can you survive? You and you're friend are at a party. Your name is Alaina... More

Party Time
Matt and Julian
Go find Lily
Investigate
Hide In Closet
Hide Under Bed
Take Lily
Bathroom
Basement
Basement (Julian)
Basment (Matt)
Yes
Act
Fight Back
Note

Attic

97 4 0
By GamerCat47

"Let's go into the attic." You tell Lily.

"O- okay." She stutters. You can tell she is scared.

"Are you sure you want to come?" You ask her even though you would like her to stay.

"Yeah,I'll be fine." You walk up the stairs silently. You borrow her bat and smash open the door. You walk in and there is nothing but stored junk.

"Nothing is here. We should check either the basement or the bathroom. Which do you want to go to?" Lily asks.
A)Bathroom
B) Basement

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.4K 35
Fatima is a young and beautiful Muslim wife, her life gets turnt upside down when her husband gets a second wife.This is due to her not being able to...
18.8K 869 23
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...