Micah King | ✓

By tpwkmmar

"you shouldn't forgive the devil so easily" More

z e r o
b o o k i & t r a i l e r
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
b o o k i i
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
500k?! bonus chapter!?
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
one million
t r a n s l a t i o n s
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
t h e e n d

t w e n t y n i n e

57.1K 1.3K 328
By tpwkmmar

The bleeding stopped exactly nine hours and fifty seven minutes ago. My mind raced with everyone and any thought, I was offered food and drink, safety and hygiene. I declined everything that came out of Christians mouth. Even if I was starving, the only thing I can do is wait and hope Micah saves me. That's if he ever comes, or I'll spend the rest of my life as a waiting game for someone who doesn't care.

In the time I've been here - twenty seven hours, to be exact I've realised that once I'm out of here, once I'm safe, I can't be with Micah anymore. The reason why I'm here is because of him and I can't.. I can't have my life being put up for risk every time Micah does wrong someone.

"Rosalie," Christian grabs my attention. "You shouldn't be scared of me."

"I'm not," I stare away. "I just don't trust you."

"What do you think I'll do? I need you alive, I don't want to put a bullet through your brain unless your lover, Micah doesn't play by my rules. How does that feel? Your life is in the hands of a killer.. don't say some sappy shit a bit him scaring."

"And what if he doesn't do what you say? What if he didn't come here? Like he doesn't care about me?"

"Then I guess your mine."

"But you want nothing to do with me, you could just let me go."

"I guess I win something if it does that way. Now, get up."

"No, I'm staying right here."

"Mm," he nods, kneeling in front of me, "see that camera, there's someone on the other side of that watching us. I could get you on the bed and do whatever the fuck I want as Micah watches, knowing he can't do anything but for your sake.. I'm just going to bring you with me until he comes up with an offer for his pretty Rose to stay safe."

"We both know the only thing you'll except is his life. I don't mean that much to him, to completely trade his life for me."

Christian grips my chin, pulling me towards him. "I don't want to hurt you, unlike your Micah I don't hurt women. Don't make me hurt you."

"Forget about this then," I whisper. "Killing him won't get vengeance, it won't bring your wife and child back."

"Don't talk about them," he shouts pushing me back onto the couch. I groan, pulling my hand to the back of my head, feeling a slight dampness. But I push through the pain at the back of my head, standing up.

"Christian, please. Your wife wouldn't want this, she wouldn't want you to do this. She would want you to find love again and live your life."

"She wouldn't want me hurting you and I know that and I won't fucking hurt you unless that dickhead doesn't listen to me. He took her life and I want his life."

"That isn't vengeance, you don't get payback from that, Christian."

"You don't know what I'll get out of seeing his dead body on the ground." Christian pulls out a gun from his waistband, aiming at my head. The second of worry that hits me is used as his advantage. He takes me into his arms, holding his arm around my neck with the gun pressed against the side of my head, "I won't shoot if you do as I say."

I wonder who will notice first if I die today. Will Christian get someone to deliver my body somewhere, somewhere people will find me? I didn't even get to graduate.. suddenly the times I didn't call my parents or ignore when they called me hurt. Maybe I should have.

I think the last time I talked to my parents was when they visited. In my head, every ounce of wrong I've done without an apology comes crashing to my mind. Good memories are suddenly hard to find and I feel lost.

For once, I feel truly scared for my life.

If I make it out of here - Micah is out of my life. Dead or alive.

Christian forces me to walk, for once in what seems like forever out of the room I've been stuck in. Shutting my eyes and shuffling my feet along makes me comes to terms with what could happen to me.

I open my eyes, realising if I somehow make it out alive I need to run and find my way out. Two men, bulky and large stand at the door. Christian nods and they open it. The first person I see through the door is Micah.

He steps forward.

"Uh-uh," Christian shakes his head, "Come a step fucking closer and the bullet goes through her fucking brain."

"I'm going to fucking kill you," Micah snaps.

I stare a him with wide eyes.

"It's going to be the other way around, Micah. If not, if your not dead, this pretty girl here will be. Plus, killing me.. I'm one of your stepfathers men, what will he say when he  finds out you've killed me?"

"He won't find out."

Micah steps forward, the gun makes a click and I don't feel pain. I sigh, glad nothing happened. "I will kill her if you don't die today."

"Killing me won't bring back your wife, you won't get your fucking kid. Just kill your fucking self and be done with this shit. What's the point of killing me?" Micah glances at me. "Of hurting her? Your family's dead."

"You got one minute, if you don't come up with a good deal I'll kill me."

My heart races, my life is in the hands of someone how values his own life over everything. Micah bends over, putting his done on the floor. "Kick it away," Christian smirks, loosening his grip. Despite this, I won't test him. Micah with no gun and him with one, it's an easy lose.

"You won't do anything to me," Micah glances up pushing his gun to the side. I stare at him, scared and confused. Who was I t8 think I'd ever leave this man? "until she's safe."

"I promise you her safety, she was just another piece to get to you."

Christian steps away from me, aiming his gun, now at Micah. "Get down," Micah stares at me. I barely have time to react, to see anything, to do anything. The only thing I can process is the sound of a gun shot, I don't feel pain. Except my heart.

Tears stain my cheeks and I wonder if Christian is true to his promise.

I turn. I didn't think I'd see Christian on the floor, blood spilling out of his chest. I look up, Micah stands, unharmed. "Micah," I whisper.

"Did he do anything to you?"

"No," I shake my head. "I thought.."

"You thought wrong," he smirks, kissing me. I shut my eyes, resting my hands on his chest. "Your bleeding," he touches the back of my head.

"I'm fine. Micah.. I.."

He glances down at me, breathing against my forehead. I feel safe in his arms. I don't think I'll ever not.

♔♔♔

Micah rubs his jaw, starring at me. I look away, shaking my head. After everything, the man can barely say two words to me. Right now, the only thing I want -the only thing I need is comfort, from him. But he stands, cold and distant. Pulling my fingers through my hair I stare at the ground.

"I'm going to be heading away for a few days," Micah says.

"Bring me with you."

"I'm seeing my step-father. He wants to talk, I'm not bringing you along. You'll be safe here, Christian is gone."

"What about all the other innocent people you've killed and their vengeful family? I'm not safe against anyone who has a hatred towards you."

"I have people watching you. You'll be fine."

"Is this a lie? All of this?"

"I'll be back in a few days, Rosalie. It's nothing you need to worry about," Micah stares at me. "If I say you'll be safe. You'll be safe. That's the end of the story."

"Your just going to leave me? After what happened?"

"It's only a few days Rose, I'll call the minute I'm back."

"I believed you weren't going to save-I thought you were going to let me die. I don't want you to leave, I'm scared and.. and I need you. I don't want some of your stupid men watching me. Making me think I'm safe."

"You don't get everything you want, Rosalie."

Micah steps forward, kissing my forehead. "You need rest, I'll see you in a few days."

He leans down, kissing my lips. I sigh, pulling my arms around his neck. I don't want him to leave like this. Even if it's for a few days. After everything I don't want to be alone - alone without him.

"Do you have to go?" I ask. "Can't you just call your stepfather?"

"I'll see you in a few days."

♔♔♔

Grace pulls my hair between her fingers, sighing. "His so troublesome but I can't stay away from him.. I wish I could but everything he does, everything between us.."

"Sometimes a little danger helps you live," she suggest, taking a chocolate chip into her mouth. I sigh rolling over into the bed.

"I nearly died. I've had multiple guns held to my head, I don't think that's called a way of living. That's dangerous, my life is at risk every second I'm with him."

"You have to decide if your willing to take that risk."

"For a man that could throw me onto the streets whenever he likes."

Grace sighs, "Rosalie, he obviously cares because he went to risk his life to save you."

"I don't know what to do."

"His gone for a few days, you have time to think. Just don't hurt yourself in the process. Whatever you do I don't want to see you being hurt."

"I won't," I whisper.

♔♔♔
not many chapters left xx
but chaotic's first chapter has been published 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.7K 44
"We have to fight together in order to survive"
1.6K 80 9
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦" (𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑)
906K 16.9K 28
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...