Something Special {H.S.}

Por spicynoodlles

When Ellie finds a strange man beaten up and bloody in an alleyway across the street from her apartment build... Mais

Something Special-H.S.
1. The Beginning
2. The Stranger
3. Life or Death
4. Roadtrip
5. The Safe, Lake House
6. Pythons and Demons
7. In Which The Gang Leader Apologizes
8. Paranoid
9. Taken
10. Liam
12. Get Out
13: Heart Strings
14: The Surgery
15: Ellie
16: Explanations
17: Starting Over
18: Starting Over II
19: Starting Over III
20: Darkest Day
21: The V Word
22: Tension
23: Almost
24: Devastation or Celebration?
25: Lust
26: Calm Before the Storm
*27: Penis Candy
*28: The Gift
29: Dine n' Dash
30: Secret Lives and Confrontations
*31: Fuck Me Like One Of Your French Girls
32: The Day After Tomorrow
33: I Can't Wait
34: Suicide Mission
35: Showdown
36: Showdown II
*37: Dead and Gone
38: Just How Rich Are You?
39: Start Spreading the News
40: Birthday In Flames
*41: Red Wedding
Author's Note
Epilogue
Sequel!

11: Rescue

2.5K 54 1
Por spicynoodlles

《Unedited, but enjoy!》
Harry's pov

"Thanks, Tyler, I owe you man."

"Dude, it's no problem, that's my job remember?"

I hang up the phone with my best tech guy. Tyler used to work in the government in the technology department, but he got in trouble for... let's just say something that wasn't exactly legal.

On the run from the government, he happened to stumble upon me. I took him in against Theo's wishes, and now he's one of the best among us.

I look up to almost half of my entire gang. "Okay, everyone listen up." The room immediately falls silent. "Tyler tracked the device in Ellie's necklace. Remember, this is not only a rescue mission, but this is also an opportunity to wipe out a majority of the Demons. Understand?" Everyone cheers and roars in anticipation.

Niall speaks up, a certain glint in his eye, "So, everyone dies right?"

I roll my eyes, "Obviously, dumbass. As long as it's not Ellie or Zayn, every single one of these pricks dies."

Roxy stands up suddenly. "I call dibs on Theo."

I think about telling her that I'm the one who should kill Theo, but considering what Theo did to her... she deserves to kill that bastard.

"Alright, fine. Just make sure that you actually kill him this time." I take my eyes away from her cold gaze and face everyone else. "Let's get ready to roll out."

***
Ellie's pov

I'm not sure what time it is.

In this room there are no windows, so Zayn and I don't know whether it's day or night. I'm hungry but I'm too embarrassed and angry to receive food from Liam. Plus it's probably poisoned like Zayn said.

I look at Zayn who's slumped over in the chair, from blood loss. I can't tell if he's asleep or if he's passed out again. I'm worried about his leg because even though it's set, his jeans are caked with dark blood.

"Zayn, wake up. Zayn." I don't bother whispering anymore.

I call his name again but he doesn't respond. Frowning I look down at my tied hands and bare feet to see if it's possible to get closer to him.

Each of my arms is tied tightly to the arms of the chair. The only thing I can do is wiggle my fingers. My legs are also tied to the legs of the chair, but my feet are free to move.

Gathering what strength I have left, I use my feet to push myself closer to Zayn.

Surprisingly, it works although the process is slow.

After a while, I'm finally close enough to Zayn where I can talk without almost yelling.

Up close, I wince at Zayn's purple and black wounds. I can only imagine how I look. I study his chest closely. When I notice it rising and falling rapidly, I breathe out a sigh of relief. He's alive at least.

Relaxing in my chair a bit, I look up at the black ceiling. How did I get here? I've always considered myself a semi-normal person, so how did I get tied up, literally, in this mess? Harry's face flashes in my mind but I shake my head. It's not his fault. If only I wasn't so willing to drag him into my apartment, to help him out.

Wait.

Liam helped me too. Did Liam know who Harry was? If he did, why did he help me? Why didn't he try to get me away from Harry?

I'm getting too far ahead of myself. Maybe Liam has never seen Harry before and he was just acting as a best friend would.

I'm not sure what to believe anymore. I dont know who to believe anymore. My mind is so mixed up... is there anyone I can trust?

Suddenly, the door opens. My head snaps up and I try to keep my expression neutral for what's to come.

"Liam, what are you doing?"

Liam comes in and closes the door behind him. Before the door is fully closed, I notice two thick headed guards on either side of the door. One of them licks their lips at me, then he's gone.

I try to surpress the way my skin is crawling and instead I focus on Liam.

He walks over to me and kneels down so he's face to face with me.

"Well, first of all, I brought you these. I figured you were cold." He pulls out a pair of pale blue socks and puts them on my feet.

I look down at him, confused. "Um.. thanks, I guess. But I don't understand. Why are you suddenly being nice to me? I thought you hated me from the way you were acting before."

He doesn't look at me, he just continues to fiddle with the socks as he speaks. "Ellie, I could never hate you. I just... well that was all an act. I just wanted to keep you out of this. But I've realized that you are right. You're pretty much stuck in this horrible situation and you should know. So let me explain, please."

I smile slightly, glad to have my best friend sort of back and glad to know I was right about the true Liam being in there. Although I am still unsure if I can trust him or not, I keep my smile up anyway. "I'm all ears, Li."

He takes a deep breath and his eyes meet mine. "Well-"

Liam's voice is cut off by a blaring alarm.

Next to me, Zayn startles awake, his eyes wide. "What the fuck is going on?!"

"I don't know, it just started!" The alarm is so loud we almost have to scream to hear each other.

We both look to Liam for an answer.

"That probably means that there's been a breach!"

I go to yell something again when gunshots begin to go off. Suddenly, the bright white lights in the room turn red.

Liam stands up abruptly and begins to untie the ropes that are holding me down.

"Shit, shit, shit! This is bad!" His words gives me a panicky feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"What do you mean?!"

Liam looks at me, his eyes dim. "A rival gang is probably here to kill us all!"

Next to us, Zayn starts to violently attempt to get free of his own ropes.

"Zayn, stop! You might hurt yourself!"

He ignores me and continues. "I'll be damned if I let some scum kill us before we get a chance to escape! I'll kill them with my bare hands!"

I almost want to tell him that's highly unlikely due to his broken leg, but I keep my thoughts to myself.

Liam is finally able to free my hands and moves to my feet. I shake my hands to get some feeling back into them, then I help Liam untie my feet.

During all of this, shots are still ringing through the air and the sounds of dying moans fills my ears.

Once I'm completely free, I stand up to help Zayn get free. Wobbling a little, I immediately start to untie Zayn's hands. Somehow he's already got his feet free through random thrashing.

Once the rope falls off Zayn hurriedly stands up, only to fall over. I catch his heavy body and wave Liam over to help.

"We have to get the hell out of here. Liam, do you have a weapon?" He nods and pulls out a gun strapped to his back. I take it from him.

"Okay, you lead the way with Zayn, and I will watch your backs, okay?"

Liam frowns at me. "Ellie, are you sure you know how to use that?"

"Liam, this is no time for negotiating. We have to go." He nods and hobbles over to the door, opening it.

The two guards that were outside are gone. Although with the various blood stains, it's not hard to figure out what happened to them. Liam pauses at the site but keeps going.

Gunshots and distant yelling can still be heard but, thankfully it sounds far away. As we walk down the long hallway, I notice that we are in some underground basement of sorts. The walls are brick and the air is damp and cold. There are windows, but it looks like they're blocked out or somebody painted them black.

Suddenly, I feel a presence behind me. Before I can think I turn around and shoot.

A gasp falls out of my mouth.

"Harry?"

***
《Hey guys!!! Lol, so sorry for the cliffhanger but I loveeee cliffhangers! Until next time :)

So somehow, this chapter deleted itself, so sorry about that! Idk wtf happened 》

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...
2.9K 166 26
It was just a normal day on the water for Ellie... That is until disaster struck. A mysterious stranger saves her from certain death, but when she wa...
96.9K 3.7K 54
Sex, money, and drugs. When she becomes apart of a band that her brother was in, she slowly begins to realize why exactly she didn't like to fall int...
542K 17.3K 41
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry bullies Louis... but that doesn't stop Louis from falling for him. Rated R: language, mild drinking...