Wicked Love | ✓ (#featured)

By WackyMinx

#featured #1 in The Paper Plane Awards #15 in Fantasy #46 in Supernatural "What do you think you're doing?" "... More

⁰ | f o r e w o r d
¹ | i n c e p t i o n
² | n e f a r i o u s
³ | h i r a e t h
⁴ | e t h e r e a l
⁵ | l i m e r e n c e
⁶ | m e l l i f l u o u s
⁷ | o b l i v i o n
⁸ | i n e f f a b l e
⁹ | e u n o i a
¹⁰ | m a m i h l a p i n a t a
¹¹ | c o d d i w o m p l e
¹² | e p i p h a n y
¹³ | a d r o n i t i s
¹⁴ | a m a r a n t h i n e
¹⁵ | n u n c h i
¹⁶ | p a r o x y s m
¹⁷ | m e r a k i
¹⁸ | d e s i r o u s
¹⁹ | k i l i g
²⁰ | m e t a n o i a
²¹ | n e p e n t h e
²² | k a l o n
²³ | a f t e r w o r d
AUTHOR'S NOTE

b o n u s | h y g g e

9.9K 413 183
By WackyMinx

(n.) A warm and cozy feeling that washes over you; it needs to be experienced to be known

Hello fellas! Firstly, thank you so much TalentScouts for following my account. I feel so honoured.

People, please check out their account and give them a follow. They are here in search of talent and showcase them. You maybe one of them. (:

So, I decided to write a bonus chapter for you guys cuz you all have been so lovely and constantly supported this book with votes and comments. I saw so many requests regarding sequels and Lucas' story. I wanted to clear this out, that sadly there won't be any sequel or a continuation.

I'm happy to announce, that this book has reached 4k votes and has a total of 35k read. That's such a great achievement. Thank you so much.

I hope you'll like this chapter. It's full of steam. BEWARE, you're going to get super hot. Children are not allowed. Well, they won't listen to me anyway.

This took me days to write. I think this will be the longest chapter of this book. I edited this a thousand times and I am still not satisfied with this chapter. If you find any typos, please don't hesitate to comment. I'd be really glad. SO HERE WE GO!

WARNING: A purely mature chapter. Please feel free to skip it, if you're not comfortable. Holy water needed.

Raneem's thin cotton attire clung to her damp skin as she sat up on the bed waiting for him. It had been two days since their wedding. She totally understood that Zane was a prince and he had his duties. But deep down it did made her upset when he had to attend a court meeting so suddenly.

The moon fell in perfect horizontal shafts, casting shadows on the sheet settled around her bare legs. A slow panic engulfed her as she studied the dimly lit flowers printed on the fabric. Three colors, a simple repetitious pattern and rather coarse white cotton, what in this would induce desperation? She shook it off, tossed off the cover, and swung sideways to set her feet against the floor. The panic subsided with the feel of the cool wood slats against her skin, and the moonlight beams entering the windows, enticed her to them. The windows were a set of two feet high glass panes, set at eye level in the wall opposite her bed. She crossed the space to them and rested her cheek against the white pain of the wall, her gaze focused on the scene outside of the window. The sky appeared to be vanished in the dense forest, only a few fragments of blue remain- like scattered pieces of an impossible jigsaw puzzle. The air was rich with the fragrance of leaves and loam, damp too. Even so many hours after the rains have passed, the soil remained wet, slowly releasing its heady fog, forbidding in its lifelessness. Even the moon refused to trespass on this land, reflecting upon the leaves.

Usually the moon and its light held her in thrall, demanding her attention and fascination. But tonight the light did not seem the same. The darkness held sway in her soul and thus also in her mind. The ever shifting black trees called her out, beckoning wordlessly, begging to caress the souls of her small feet. And tonight she would acquiesce. The screen door slammed shut behind her and the porch squeaked almost inaudibly under her weight. She made the short decent downward, her feet finally touching, settling down in the warm embrace of the grass. How sweet the night felt against the skin exposed by her clothing. An innocent cotton dress reaching upto her thighs set served as her protection against the night air. The black appearance of the forest against the foggy sky settle the tumult in her soul, and she felt peace. A smattering of widely spread buildings, none close enough to disturb her solitude, along the woods were the only evidence of civilization. Tonight was hers, beautiful and sensuous, she was alone with the world she loved, and the last shred of irrational despair was banished as she resolved to revel in it. Capriciously she chose a place to come to rest, like any other, close enough to the streams to watch it flow against the rocks, but far enough away to avoid getting wet.

She lowered herself to the banks, drawing her knees up under her chin and resting upon them. Her thoughts drifted, topics numerous but none pressing. Insomnia banished, the days exertions bore down upon her, and combined with the rhythmic crash of the water, she began to fall asleep. She had no worries about falling prey to sleep here, this was a private place, for swimming restricted only to royalties and isolated. She would be safe. Her senses began to give way to a calm euphoria.

On the brink of sleep, she felt a gentle pressure against her arms, a massage obviously performed by hands, against her neck. But her satisfaction and peace at the moment overrode any suspicion or care. She knew who he was. She smiled.

Perhaps 'smile' wasn't the right word for it -- the top row of teeth was showing, and there was a faint curve to the lips, but there was no crease below the eyes, no movement of the cheeks. On anyone else, it would've been a grimace, at best. On this face, however, it was a sign of bliss.

"I'm so sorry for not being with you, my Queen. A dispute came up and the meeting didn't finish on time." He whispered from her behind.

"That's okay, Zane. Is everything alright?" She asked concerned.

"Yes, absolutely. Nothing to worry about." The pressure lightened, the hands barely being brushed against her skin, just enough to move the tiny hairs along her body and produce a tingling sensation.

Her shivers delivered her back into consciousness, but the pleasure causing her shivers kept her from fighting. The pleasure was coming in waves now, engulfing her senses, and she gave in. Still curled as she had been, there was no tomorrow, no consequences, only now and this feeling like no other. His hands reached around her, squeezing themselves gently between her chest and her knees, and began massaging her breasts. She leaned back, thrusting her feet outward into the ground and her arms out, palms down to steady herself. Zane knelt behind her, carefully folding his legs under him and pressing his knees into the small of her back in an attempt to steady her.

"You shouldn't wear these clothings outside the palace, love. It's driving me crazy right now. I don't want other males to look at my wife."

She experienced a great feeling hearing the last word from his mouth and giggled. "Quite ironic, my husband. You were the one who provided me with these clothes the day when you led me to the lake for bathing." She said teasingly.

"Darling, don't forget, only I have the right to see you in these clothes." He said chuckling, as his touch became more intimate, his fingertips brushing against her erect nipples through the cotton, she leaned her back against him and gave in. His brushing became less gentle, more rough, until he was overtly tweaking and twisting them. For her it was perfect, this mix of pleasure and pain, and her back arched as shivers of ecstasy rolled through her.

"I won't, my king." He lifted her arms back and up, and carefully, tantalizingly slowly, pulled her dress off. Her eyes were closed and her bare chest heaving in the passion filled air. His arms wrapped around her, his hands running slowly over her smooth stomach, slipping down into her panties to caress the area below. His fingers danced over her, fondling the core of her sensitivity, tracing its edges, teasing her. She moaned slightly, anxious, just as he pushed himself up inside her. Her inner skin was smooth, flawless, under his touch, and he savored it, explored ever so gently at first. For her every moment was ecstasy, and when he spread his fingers inside her and pressed them forcefully into the soft tissue, her back arched again and she collapsed.

"Zane...."

Her face landed face down in his lap, and she could sense the warmth, and feel his erect penis through his pants. Desire and remembered passion overtook her, and she fumbled anxiously to unfasten them, fumbling awkwardly with the buttons. She looked so innocent. He reached down, brushed aside her hands, and unfastened them himself for her. Carefully, so as to not hurt her, he shifted, pulling his legs out from under him and spreading them against the ground. She positioned herself between his legs and pulled the fabric of his pants until they came down, bringing with them every smallest piece of garment (underwear) possible. Her hands searched for an anchor to grasp, finally deciding upon his hips.
Palms flat against the skin of his hips, she ran her fingers in tiny circles and held him tight.

"I love you, Zane. I really do." She whispered hurriedly. "Think of me." She added heading on to caress his erection again.

"Only you. There's no other." He replied.

With an ease not of experience but of desire, she took him into her mouth and tentatively flicked the end of him with her tongue. The next few moments were a blur, both for him in his ecstasy and her in the act of pleasing. The maneuvers alternated, soft strokes with her tongue, firm pressure with her lips, running her teeth along his length, and a combination of all. Oblivious to his reactions, she returned abruptly from detached ecstasy to reality when he began running his palm over the length of her body. In circles, gentle swirls, his fingers ran, tangling themselves in her soft fleece. She gasped, forced to stop for the moment, then began again, gently, more gently than before, but with more decisiveness. His fingers paused, then thrust into her. She paused, caught up in her own emotions. Again she began, her lips tightened and exerting considerable pressure but no pain, while he thrust into her repeatedly. The pace quickened with the heightened emotions, each thrust became more rough, a steadily increasing tempo, in perfect rhythm with each other.

"I love you. Oh, God, I love you." he moaned as she continued to thus into him. When all control was lost and the ecstasy was impossible to tolerate any longer, he came into her mouth and she shuddered from similar satisfaction. She withdrew and rolled her back onto the ground, gasping for breath.

"I love you, too." She whispered in his ear, breathing warmly into it. She trailed her tongue around and then inside his ear and he quite literally growled her name.

She moved her head closer to him. He sat frozen, from both fear and excitement. She leaned in, so her forehead rested against his. They closed their eyes. Both their breaths were shaking. "Thank you," she said in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" He asked, his voice low and husky.

"For being you." Her voice wavered, exhilarated from the tension between them.

Raneem gently leaned in further and pressed her lips against his warm one. They pulled apart and took shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, he held her head in his hands and pull her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands worked their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.
She lay on her back as he matched her body's form. His hands ventured over her curved body, exploring. They pulled apart for the second time and slowly opened their eyes. They stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes. His full of wonder and love, her's full of curiosity and passion. No words were spoken but a story worthy of them was communicated.

He leaned in and softly kissed up and down her neck. She let out little whimpers of anticipation. He worked his way back to her tender, smooth lips. As they kissed she rolled him over and lied on top of his strong, muscular body. She ran her lips up his neck and landed a loving and intense kiss on his lips.

Suddenly she was turned over again and felt his heavy body on her, his hands pressing down with an obscene amount of force, and opened her eyes, seeing him.

He had already fully removed his clothes, revealing his beautifully shaped body. His hair cascaded in thick black waves over him, and his eyes were the most infinite green. The green of her favorite emerald, and wild with an unquenched passion. She shuddered at the interpretation of this emotion, knowing full well its truth, and that it was not finished yet. He relinquished his hold on her and moved to kneel between her legs. Gently he stripped her of her already wet panties, pulling them slowly over her long legs, savoring the anticipation glowing in her eyes. He took in his hand her ankles, using them to pull her legs up to rest on his shoulders. He leaned forward and pressed his palms back beside her arms, slightly putting his weight on her.

"My love, I think my patience was worth it." He breathed on her face. The way his lips lifted upward. The way his one dimple crinkled. The way his teeth were perfectly aligned. The warm glow his happiness gave made her want him even more. "Zane, please, don't make me wait more. Please...."

"Calm down, love. I assure you, you won't be able to walk for a week when I'm done with you." He said charmingly which made her laugh even more.

"Please, tell me to stop if you get hurt, alright?" He had never been so gentle with anyone in his past relationships. He was always the agressive one. But this beautiful woman beneath him, made him fall head over heels for her.

She nodded as her head lay on the ground, and from there she watched him as he thrust himself deep inside her. Her scream cut through the night air, piecing his heart with the realization it brought. The first moment had been the worst, the pain had passed now, and all she could think about was fulfilling her passion. She arched her back to meet his next thrust, plunging him deeper with this unexpected move.

They both cried out in satisfaction. "More." She begged between clenched teeth. "Give me more. Please!" She tightened her inner walls around him. "Now is not the time to be gentle. We'll try that later. Right now I need you to take me. Fuck me, please!" She whimpered loudly. He moaned as she spoke to him.
He removed his hands and grabbed her buttocks, cupping them in his palms and supporting her weight. The combined effect was startling, the thrusts easier, deeper, more penetrating, and once more a groan escaped her parted lips.

"Oh, my God!" She cried out. She'd never felt anything so intense in my entire life. She was dying with ecstacy, drowning in all consuming emotion. When control had been forfeit, he came into her once again, and her body coursed with satisfaction. Gently, he lay her back against the rocks and watched as she turned onto her side. Exhaustion was overtaking her, but before she surrendered, her eyes fluttered open once more, for one last look at him, "I love you Zane..." then she accepted this, falling prey to the sleep she had evaded for so long. "I have always been in love with you..."

He watched her, admiring her still form against the black rocks. Even now her beauty was overwhelming. Her black hair, mused and in disarray, puddled around her pale body, cushioning her in sleep. He picked her up gently in his arms, wrapping his apparel around her and pressed a moist kiss against her forehead. "Me too..."

This day of his life could have been no more better. With his Raneem. His wife. His beloved queen.

And no Lucas to hear them out. (LOL)

Please share your thoughts on this chapter! I would love to hear it. I found this chapter so fucking sensual.

Lol, for those who wanted to see Raneem lose her virginity. Here we go. xD

Don't forget to comment and vote for this chapter and share this book with your friends. By the way, I have recently added the cast list in the foreword. How are the new covers? Are they alright?

Any suggestions/actors for Lucas?

Also, if you're looking for something new to read, please give my book 'Trouvaille' a chance. It would be really helpful.

Cheers! Love you guys!

Valerie. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 349 45
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
115 44 13
Sage is an assasin. She is a prisoner. She hates the man who put her in this position. She allowed herself to be kidnapped for love. She's an assasin...
14.8K 610 26
She cleared her throat to gain his attention. "Do you like this position so much that you don't want to leave my bed or do you want me on the top of...
17.7K 670 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...