Idk the title yet

By uspeoples

Idk More

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10

Part 9

0 0 0
By uspeoples

~a few minutes later~

Ally: *sniffles and grabs my things* ....let’s go....

Sammy: *walks out and to the entrance of the cave then stops in my tracks growling*

Ally: *watches you then looks down* Sammy it's just a cave...relax….

Sammy: your mate’s back early….

Jeffrey: *walks up to Sammy growling*

Ally: *looks up seeing Jeffrey* Jeffrey!! Oh thank god!

Jeffrey: *growls* Sammy leave...NOW!!

Sammy: *growls* I don’t think so...she’s mine!

Ally: Jeffrey...be careful...he’s stronger than you think….

Jeffrey: I can tell...but I won’t let him take you….

Ally: Jeffrey just please be careful...I’d rather go with him than lose you forever….*tears up*

Jeffrey: I won’t lose Ally....

Sammy: you should listen to her...she’s right...you don’t stand a chance against- AGH!!!

Ally: *shifts jumping on Sammy’s back biting at his neck trying to snap it*

Sammy: *throws you off* stupid girl….you never had a chance at killing me….

Ally: *hits a tree getting knocked out*

Jeffrey: ALLY!!! *growls and jumps at Sammy snapping his neck* Oh my god...Ally! *runs over to you nuzzling you* please be okay….I can’t….no I won’t lose you....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...