Alpha

By VintageAutumn

Highest Ranks- #1 in Werewolf on August 8, 2014 #1 in Humor on August 10, 2014 Rewrite of Just My Luck Discl... More

Chapter One-Drive
Chapter Two-Boom Crash
Chapter Three-Beep

Chapter Four

375K 9.3K 1.9K
By VintageAutumn

I had two things I could do at this point. Either I could hit both the men in the back seat and jump out of a moving car, or I could wait to get to the destination that we were currently heading to and wait for my potential demise. 

It was a simple decision, just with difficult choices. 

I took a deep breath and tried to analyze all the areas I could jab them in a quick and efficient manner while also making sure they were impaired for a good while. Well, the choice was obvious. Either I could hit them where the sun don't shine or poke their eyes. It would be hard to jab my finger and poke both the men in the eyes and so the first option it was. 

I grunted and quickly slammed my fists down at the same time. The men grunted loudly and I quickly climbed over the man to my right and shoved open eh door. I kicked back like a horse would to an attacker and felt my foot make a hard impact with the man who was on the left of me earlier.

"Yo--what the f*ck? Ryder you're ten times bigger than her, you can't grab her!?" The driver screeched before swerving the car accidentally when he turned to peer at the debacle taking place in the back seat. I didn't bother wasting another minute and I quickly bit into the thigh of the man to my right--correction, Ryder as the driver had clearly stated. Ryder cried out in pain and I bent and bit down on his thigh. He roared out in pain as my teeth sank into his thigh and released his tight grip on my waist . I grunted as I lunged forward and I braced for impact. 

Pain. Pure, white hot searing pain. I screamed as my body rolled onto the wet asphalt. However, my mind and body both knew they had no time to waste and quickly the adrenaline in my body shot up. My arms and legs tingled in anticipation and a throbbing ache but as the rain poured down and my body began to burn in reaction to the trauma my body had been through in the past two days, it was almost soothing to be laying in the rain. Quickly I shot up and looked around to see where I was. I cursed my luck as it dawned upon me that I was no where near my normal surroundings and somewhere within two or three miles of the guesthouse, information that wasn't much help considering I had slept on the way to the guesthouse so even if this had happened during the day, I wouldn't have known where to have gone. Instead of waiting around I quickly bolted into the thick brush of woods to my side and began to run with all the energy I had left in me. I heard car doors slam shut and footsteps begin to echo in the distance. The sound was quickly drowned out by the loud echoes of thunder and I begged the Universe for some help. 

The Universe clearly said no. 

I slammed into a tree--correction man. The wind was knocked right out of me as Ryder, the man who I had brutally bitten earlier, kept me from hitting the ground. How had he gotten here so fast? I was by no means a good runner but hell, I couldn't be this awful now could I? 

"Going somewhere?" He asked. He let out a chuckle that matched the thunder as it boomed overhead, making him sound even scarier than before. "Come on, did you really think you'd outrun us?" He shook his head in disbelief. "You guys underestimate our capabilities." 

"P-Please!" I shivered. The fear and injuries had finally caught up to me. My body throbbed in pain. A warm numbness that extended from the very depths of my bones and to the inside surface of my skin caused a dull ache all over my body but the rain counteracted by causing the surface of my skin to be stained with an icy cold downpour of hail. "I don't know what you want, but please, please let me go." I pleaded. I was tired, cold, and in pain. I wasn't equipped to deal with this. At this rate I had put in my best efforts to escape but it was clear that despite what I did, nothing would let me escape from the hands of these men. 

He scoffed. "Oh boo-hoo. Let me guess, you're in pain? You're tired? Cold? Not used to being manhandled like the rest of us, right?" He gripped me by the hair and pulled me closer. "Get used to it b*tch. Its time for one of you to be treated the way you've treated all of us." 

I was confused. "What do you mean?" I cried out. "I haven't done anything--no one has! I don't know what it is that you have against me or whoever you keep referring to when you say 'you guys' but I can help if you tell me! You can't just take me away from my home and not let me know why or not give me an option to resolve--" 

"Dear goddess, she's still talking?" A voice came from behind me. "Just grab her whiney a** and put her in the car." I let out a soft gasp as hands roughly pushed my neck to the side.  I felt a large needle poke jab me just above my collarbone and I cried out in pain. "There, she's gonna be asleep for a little while." Suddenly my vision blurred and I fell limp into the hands of both men. Ryder quickly threw me over his shoulder and I let my hands hang freely from his back as my eyes became increasingly heavier, eventually closing. 

----

A loud clanging noise suddenly caused me to wake up. My eyes fluttered open and I quickly realized I wasn't home. The events all came back to me and I quickly scanned the room I was in--dungeon to be more blunt. I was confined in a tiny cell with large black rods keeping me locked in. There was only a small window that let me know that it was still night outside which meant too much time hadn't passed by. I looked around and I realized that there wasn't anything I could do but wait. There wasn't anything in the room that I could use to plan an escape. It had only simple items like a mattress, metal toilet, and a small sink. Nothing that I could use to plan a strategic escape. All I could do was wait and hope that the men that had taken me would eventually come and let me go or that the police would find me. I'm sure someone had to have known I was missing by now.

But what if they hadn't? By the way my father and Stefan had made it sound, it would be at least a few days until one of them came by to check on me. I don't know what it was that they were doing, but I was assuming that the two were connected. 

A loud crash of thunder echoed through the long dungeon I was in and I brought my knees to my chest and pressed my back against the wall. I shivered in terror as the small bulbs in the dungeon began to flick on and off, leaving seconds of complete darkness. 

Suddenly another loud clang like the one that had originally woken me up echoed through the corridor. 

I decided to get up and check how long this dungeon was. I moved to the front of the cell and I gasped in horror. 

There must have been at least fifty cells similar to mine in the hall. I looked from the left to the right to see even more. 

I was going to die here. 

"Hello?" I yelled loudly. "Is anyone else in here?" 

I waited patiently for a few minutes but no one answered back. 

I felt a sense of absolute terror come over me. I was stuck in a random cell with no one here to help get me out. There must have been more than a good one hundred cells just in this corridor alone and I was stuck in one random one in the middle. 

I have to get out. 

I quickly began my search again, however, this time I was luck enough to find a stray bobby pin in the side of my sweats. I quickly snapped off the rubber ends on the tips of the bobby pins and I stretched them out. I bent down and hissed as I felt a horrible pain stretch throughout my leg. 

"Breathe through it, you're fine." I mumbled to myself in pain. It was okay. Some pain was worth it if that meant I wasn't going to waste away in this cell. 

I began to pick at the lock that was on the side of the door into my cell and I couldn't believe it when it popped open.

It actually worked! 

I had tried it a few times before to get into the pantry when I was younger but it had never actually worked. It was a hailmary effort but it had worked. 

I pushed the door open and I quickly turned and began to run down the corridor. I wasn't even two feet away until I realized that all of the cells actually had people in them.

I didn't want to seem intruding but they all were sitting in the corners of their cells, quiet and unmoving. A lot of them had awful cuts and bruises and looked like victims out of a horror movie. From the small glimpses I was able to catch as I was running towards an exit, I knew that whoever was doing this was completely and utterly insane. 

I quickly pulled open the door and I quickly scanned the hallway and realized that I had now entered a warehouse. I walked around for a few minutes and tried to find another way out. Luckily, I was able to spotted another door and walked towards it to push it open. 

Alas, If only then I had known then that leaving that warehouse would have led me right to my death. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.9K 20
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
550K 14.9K 57
Elias Emerson's life took a drastic turn after he shifted into his wolf. Not knowing what to do, he ran after he was banished from his pack. How will...
702K 15.8K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
1.4M 44.8K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...