just friends ↯ s4s .

By -fuckableclit

"I don't like studs, okay? We're just friends." She says. "Right, friends." I say, crashing my lips into her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 [Finale]

Chapter 15

7.4K 286 69
By -fuckableclit

If you don't want me in you life, just tell me:

Chy☠👀- Bitch, why are you worried about my Lil Baby? I may be her ex but we all know who she wants. Whatever she told you was a damn lie. You'll never replace me. Stop being a needy bitch and get you life together.

Alrighty then:

As soon as I got that, I went through and deleted Chyna's number. She on the trifling shit. How you say you want me and still fucking with your ex.

An unknown number texted me and I feel like I know who it is already.

345-221-6789: And, if you have anything to say. Say it to me.

Lmao, bye sweetie:

She really being petty. I can't even get peace. I don't like anybody at this point. Love is fucking overrated.

I mean, I knew Chyna was how from the jump But, something else me to believe that I could change that. She's such a fucking sweet talker.

And, her looks do help. Kennedy, she hasn't talked to me in a while. I tried to tell her that she was the only girl. But, she ain't believe me.

She said that if I have any feelings for Chyna then I shouldn't hit her up. Ever. I really don't have any feelings for Chyna. She makes me sick.

I'm sure she's out the fucking all the damn girls. I get distracted out of my thoughts by a notification.

Instagram: You have a new follower! @Toolitforya !

What type of username is that? I close my eyes thinking upon everything that has happened.

Hey:

TooLitforya: Hey

I'm Donnie:

Toolitforya: I'm Niya.

That's a cute name:

Toolitforya: Thanks. Yours too.

Lemme see what this girl looks like. I press on her profile and look through her pictures. GOD DAMN, I'm finna die.

Bio: BJHS📚. Taken by myself💕. ATL👀.

She lives in Atlanta. I live in Atlanta.

OH SHIET !!

~Niya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 331K 67
One of his hands slides underneath my dress and between my thighs, trying to separate them. I press them together harder, and see his facial expressi...
2.5M 79.8K 35
[edited] [complete] 'Shit,shit,shit,shit,hide,hide,hide,find somewhere to hide,hide,hide,there run faster FUCK!!!' I ran so fast to the janitor's clo...
Rude By Thyvanessa22

Teen Fiction

63.7K 1.5K 38
"You're supposed to act like you're screaming in pleasure, not act like you're horrified." Reed snaps and I send him a glare, "I'd rather be dead!" I...
930K 29.1K 31
Cliche title? Yeah I know... When you accidentally fall for your 'straight'? best friend and to make it even more worse, that said best friend is q...