Idk the title yet

By uspeoples

Idk More

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 5

3 0 0
By uspeoples

Jeffrey: what?!? *stops immediately when you get in front of me*

Ally: *looks down at the river* y-you almost fell in that…. I don’t want you to get hurt…*hugs you tight*

Jeffrey: *looks at the river* I knew it was there *hugs back just as tight* I jump from here into the river for fun sometimes

Ally: oh...well...I-I lost my best friend in that river…..

Jeffrey: oh...was she a wolf? *kisses your forehead*

Ally: *nods*

Jeffrey: oh….I’m sorry…..

Ally: please don't do it…*hugs tighter* please….

Jeffrey: *hugs back* I won’t I promise

Ally: thank you….now come on…..I know a way around it...*looks up at you*

Jeffrey: *smiles* okay i’ll follow you

Ally: *runs by the river to a cave*

Jeffrey: *follows next to you* neat cave

Ally: come on...you’ll like it trust me *smiles and shifts running into the cave*

Jeffrey: *shifts and follows* this is a great spot for some….looove *laughs*

Ally: *growls* not the time Jeffrey….*looks around while running* hmmm…. where was that spot my mom always took me to...ah yes! Come on! *turns right then left then stops in my tracks* look around Jeffrey….

Jeffrey: *looks around* wow...its so….beautiful….

Ally: *smiles* I used to come here with my mom….*lays down looking at my stomach* I miss her….

Jeffrey: *lays beside you and licks your cheek* I love you Ally….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
602K 1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
37.7K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...