Living with the Arcobalenos i...

By AnniePaul5

Tsunayoshi Sawada is looking out his window as he knees on the floor looking out to the world as he accidenta... More

Prologue
Meeting the Arcobaleno
Training
Daily Life Arc Part 2
Daily Life Arc Part 3
Daily Life Arc Part 4
Mafia Land
Koyuyo Arc 1
Kuyuyo Arc 2
Varia Arc 1: Prologue
Varia Arc 2: Sun Battle
Varia Arc 3: Lightning Battle
Varia Arc 4: Storm Battle
Varia Arc 5: Rain Battle
Varia Arc 6: Mist Battle
Varia Arc 7: Cloud Battle
Varia Arc 8: Sky Battle Part 1
Varia Arc 8: Sky Battle Part 2
Varia Arc 8: Sky Battle Part 3
Inheritance Ceremony Arc 1
Inheritance Ceremony Arc 2
Inheritance Ceremony Arc 3
Inheritance Ceremony Arc 4
Inheritance Ceremony Arc 5
Inheritance Ceremony Arc 6
Rainbow Battles Arc part 1
Rainbow Battle Arc part 2
Rainbow Battle Arc part 3
Rainbow Battle Arc part 4
Rainbow Battle Arc part 5
Rainbow Battle Arc part 6
Aftermath
Confessing
Epilogue

Daily Life Arc Part 1

479 13 0
By AnniePaul5

Seven years later......

A boy with brown hair was sleeping in bed when he sensed danger and was up with in four seconds before he pinned them down and was close to slashing at their throat if their aunty didn't stop them.

"Tsu-Tsu, stop! It's Gamma!" Everyone heard her and rushed in to seeing the site making them to laugh at it as 'Tsu-Tsu' had Gamma on the floor with a knife in his hand making the man to beg for his life.

'Tsu-Tsu' saw Gamma and jumps off as he lands onto his bed making him to wake up a sorting girl in his bed as she was curled up into his chest making her to pout that her brother wasn't in bed.

"Tsuna-nii!~" Tsuna turns to his sister and picks her up as she is very sleeply right now making Gamma to pale as the mother pulls him by the ear to letcher him as Tsuna laugh at him.

Tsuna got ready with his little sister as both slided down the railing of the staircase with the little one in his lap making the maids to scream as Tsuna's uncle shouts at them about the staircase and that it's not a slide.

Their mother shakes her head as Tsuna had a solid illusion to catch them and then they both headed into the dinner room to eat breakfast as his sister is more awake now.

Everyone could remember Tsuna and Skull, when Tsuna was only seven and a half years old, when both got shot and came back to life as both are immortal making them to know both are afraid to lose them all.

Flash Back...

A man was laughing as he stood over the fallen body of Tsuna and the Cloud Arcobaleno. He was the only one able to fight, thanks to his helmet filtering the radiation poisoning and Tsuna who was immune to posion. And fight they did.

Skull had driven the man back with Tsuna actually using his Cloud Flames as a steping stone for his uncle to leap on and fight on, and if the others were fighting alongside their Cloud and little Sky, the man would have been utterly demolished. It was a simple fact.

"Not going to say anything?" The man spoke, flicking blood off his fingers.

"I just killed your precious Cloud and little Sky after all." He said casually, like talking about the weather. Everyone of the Arcobaleno looked at Skull and Tsuna's body, noticing the faint twitch and subtle signs of their flames. Reborn had giving the man a deadpanned look.

"Not really." The hitman said.

"Skull and Tsuna couldn't be killed by the likes of you, kora!" Colonello exclaimed.

"Oh? But they were killed by me." The man spoke as his eyes were closed in a mocking manner.

"I watched Skull take a hail of bullets and get back up while Tsuna actually drank a poison spiked drink for me." Reborn rolled his eyes towards the man.

"I watch Skull have his spine severed when he was stabbed while Tsuna took a bullet for me." Fon added in hidden amusement.

"He ate a very strong poison and then complained about where I had left it while Tsuna ate the whole container." Verde said, glasses glinting.

"His head was busted open after cushioning my fall from an exploding building and Tsuna took a bullet fifty times fir me." Mammon added calmly.

"What are you trying to say?" The man interrupted before Lal could open her mouth. The man's voice had hardened and he glared at the immobilized arcobaleno, who collectively smirked at him.

"We're saying that Skull is the type to die for his friends while Tsuna dies for both his friends and family, kora." Colonello spoke.

"They won't hesitate to put themself in danger." Verde continued.

"No matter how much they die, they're too stubborn to stay dead." Lal spoke for the first time.

"He's the man hated by the grim reaper and Tsuna's the child hated by the grim reaper " Fon had an uncharacteristic, sadistic smile on his face.

"Most importantly, he's a Cloud and Tsuna's a Sky." Mammon said calmly.

"Specifically an inverted Cloud that has claimed us as his while Tsuna claimed us as his family." Reborn finished.

"And what does that mean?" The man asked.

"It means you pissed us off." Skull and Tsuna growled, launching their feet into the man's chin at the same time, though Tsuna did have to jump to do that. The man was thrown back several feet.

Lal's face took on a smug expression, seeing as she was the one who taught Skull and Tsuna that move. The man looked at Skull and Tsuna with wide eyes as it was impossible for them to still be alive after he shot them both.

"I killed you! You should be dead! How are you alive?!" He yelled, his composure being broken for a moment. Reborn rolled his eyes.

"Did you not listen when we were talking?" He asked.

"They're immortal, you dumbass." Reborn gained a small amount of satisfaction in seeing the man panic. It would be so much better if they could fight with Skull and Tsuna, but for now Reborn was satisfied at the chaos Skull and Tsuna caused.

The man should have known better than to piss off a Cloud and a Sky immortal duo as they killed him and it was Tsuna's first kill as well which had Aria give him lots of ice cream to calm him down.

Flash Back Ends...

They all know that once the curse is gone, Tsuna and Skull are going to be living on and their family and friends will die around them. Mammon had actually found out she was immortal as well, so she's going to be stuck with them.

Tsuna help Yuni into her clothing as she has school to go, but a sorting albino haired boy jumped onto his back making Tsuna to chuckle as he wonder how he had gotten adopted brother who has all six guardians fast while he and Yuni doesn't.

"Byakuran, did you eat breakfast yet today?" The boy laughs as he hugs his brother.

"Not yet, Tsuna-nii!" Yuni giggles as Tsuna had her going into a full-blown laugh as he tickles her on the sides. Tsuna's aunty Mammy has to head back to work and uncle Cherep was the same.

God-father Fon has a student that he is teaching and Tsuna was surprised by the little girl as she is only five years old while god-mother Lal has to deal with the idiota (idiot) back in Italy whom Tsuna gave ideas to use on him.

Uncle Colonnello went to Mafia Land to keep an eye on it while Reborn is going to be staying to keep tutoring him as Nono had asked him to teach Tsuna about the Mafia as Iemitsu was made to forget about them and Nono doesn't know about the adoption.

Tsuna has been training since he was six years old and he was happy with his life as he enjoys it more as he has more family members and I-pin calls him Tsuna-nii as well. Tsuna makes sure Byakuran eats breakfast and was dressed for school.

Yuni and Byakuran go to the same school, but different grade making it eaiser for them to eat lunch together. Tsuna smiles as he walks them to school with Reborn on his head as he knows he feels different towards him.

Tsuna saw Hibari Kyoya at the gate to the school and just smiles as he really knows his Cloud and cousin is going to be worried about him as he saw him get killed and then he came back to life right in front of him.

Flash Back...

Tsuna was nine and he met Hibari Kyoya at the park when he was about to be shot at making him to get in the way and took the shot for him which was a great shock to everyone as Hibari bite them all to death.

He turned to Tsuna and he saw Sky Flames subtle from his body before he started to cough making Hibari to reach over and sit him up as he coughs the bullet out of his body as his flames heal his body leaving Hibari to be confused, shocked and curious.

"Gomenasai, Hibari-senpai." Tsuna said as he bows and walks away as his mother shows up and he runs to her. Hibari follows him to find his house and was shocked he lives in a mansion with his mother.

Hibari was told about the Mafia by Aria, Tsuna's mother and he started to do training to keep Tsuna safe as he doesn't want to lose his cousin making Tsuna to hug him tightly as he was happy to have a cousin.

Flash Back Ends...

Hibari has changed a lot since that very day and Skull taught him how to use his flames to keep himself from bleeding out which Tsuna can do as well making it easier to keep from dying through a stab wound.

They train together and Reborn was happy for Tsuna as no one can really understand how both could actually be friends with each other until the news spread of them being cousins which scares them badly making both to laugh at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.7K 29
++This fic has been dropped as of 2/7/19. A rewrite of it with the same name has been published so please read that instead of this. Thank you.++ Sum...
100K 3.6K 24
"I am the merciful sky, gracious and one who excepts all. That's one thing you can't change no matter how deep you dive into the underworld" When Tsu...
222K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...