My Ex Wife

By rabiha01

Arnav is coming India after one year of his Girlfriend Lavanya but he have no idea about changes came in past... More

Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 (MAHA UPDATE)
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Precap Part 12
Part 12 (MAHA UPDATE)
Precap Part 13
Part 13 A
Part 13 B
Part 14
Precap Part 15
Part 15
Clarification & Precap
Part 17
Precap Part 18
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 (MAHA UPDATE)
Precap /Note
Part 23
Teaser for Upcoming Updates
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 16

19.2K 864 134
By rabiha01

FLASHBACK IS IN ITALIC

********

Next morning when Khushi woke up she found herself tugged in comfortable bed of Arnav room instead of hard floor at poolside. She very clearly remember that last night she slept out while crying on her fate so how come she landed here. No one can come in room at late hour except whose room is this. So it must be him who bought her in and laid her on his bed. What he is trying to do by showing pity on her state after breaking her heart. If he think that she is going to live on his mercy after his brutal rejection then he is wrong. Its enough now from start she is bearing everyone hatred on the name of relations not anymore. Till yesterday she was living life of unwanted daughter and now she is bounded to live her life as unwanted wife.

'Why Devi ... Why are you doing this to me... Why me' she cried remembering her in whom she never lost faith even after living a life worse than hell. Keeping her head on knees she cried on her agony.

Rabba hai... rabba
Rabba hai... rabba

What sin she has done to get such life. Is she going to live here even after knowing that she is not welcomed in this family. At least she has blood relation with her father so whether he like or not he can't deny the fact that she is his daughter. Her father hated her but still they had relation. But what she is going to expect from Arnav when he clearly said that he don't take her as his wife and he love someone else. Its better to live with hatred of your own people than a person who consider you as stranger. With this thought she made her decision to go back Lukhnow at her father place. Its better to live hatted than living life with false hope. What dream she was weaving and what reality she faced. Arnav had not only abandoned her but he had also snatched her hope of better future.

Kisi da tu kya laage
Lo tute kache dhaage
Phire dil mara mara
Yaar da tuta sahara

Getting off the bed she went towards dressing mirror and started removing her jewellery once done with that she took out her one old dress which she had bought with her and went in washroom to change.

Kyun hai bhala yeh dooriyan
Kyun hai khala ab darmiyan

*****************

After his regular workout session Arnav entered in his room sipping energy drink from his sipper but got shocked seeing Khushi zipping her bag while dressed in off white suit which looked very old. Well he don't mind what she is wearing if she is comfortable with thar but what shocked him more was the absence of Mangalsutra from her neck and vermilion from his forhead.

He thought it must because of last night revelation. It was he who had declared that he doesn't want this relation then why suddenly he is feeling bad because she had removed her marital sign. Shaking his head he tried to suppress his inner voice which tried to indicate something he don't want accept. Ignoring all that he thought about his family... How he will make them understand why Khushi removed her Mangalsutra and sindur... No its not right time to tell them truth he need to make her understand that his family is very traditional and they will not going to understand complexity of their marriage so easily. So for his family they need to act as happily married couple so they don't get any doubt. Keeping sipper on table he moved towards her.

"What's this Khushi... why removed your mangalsutra and Sindur... Look I know after what I said last night you don't need to pretend as my wife but you have to do drama of being happily married couple in front of my family... I don't want to hurt them by saying reality of our marriage... I need some time" said Arnav.

"Wo nahate waqt mangalsutra humare baal me fas gya tha isi liye hume utarna pada... aur Sindur sayad nahate waqt..." said Khushi turning to face him. (Actually at a time of Bath it got tangled in my hair so I had to remove it and Sindur may be wiped off while I was taking bath)

"Ohh Sorry I thought you removed it due to my last night confession" said Arnav feeling light.

"Aap fikar mat kijiye hum kabhi inhe khud se dur nhi kar sakte... bhale hi aapke liye humara rishta maaine na rakhta ho par humare liye ye humari zindagi se bhi badh ke hai" said Khushi with tears in her eyes. (Don't worry I'm not going to remove them ever... I know for you our this relationship means nothing but for me its more important than my life)

Hearing her words his guilt increase tenfold. He knew his decision will hurt but to this extent he had never thought.

"Aur haa aap hume maaf kar dijiye ga kyuki hum ye natak nhi kar payenge aur nahi aapka sath de payenge... hum Lukhnow wapas ja rhe hai apne pariwaar ke paas" said Khushi keeping her eyes fixed on bag not giving single glance to him. (And please forgive me but I can't do this drama nor I can help you as I'm leaving for Lukhnow to my family)

"What the... have you gone mad... how can you even think of doing this stupidity... they don't even consider you as human and you are calling them your family" said Arnav turning her to face him while holding her upper arms in tight grip.

"Jo bhi ho unse humara rishta khoon ka hai majburi ka to nhi" saidKhushi looking in his eyes. Her words made him tight his group more strongly and she hissed in pain. (Whatever it is but my relationship with them is blood not a compromise)

Seeing her tears and painful face he left her and turned other side to calm his anger. Raising his hand he brushed his hair roughly taking few deep breaths he turned around to face her again.

"Okay you want to go there then go but before that let me show what your so called blood relative did once you left their house" said Arnav and fetching out his phone from his trousers pocket he opened his WA. Opening Anjali chat window he played the last video she had sent him yesterday. He never wanted to show her this and had thought delete but then HP came to call him for rituals and in all other tensions he forgot about that.

Taking his phone Khushi watched video. It was video of her Dadi who was burning her dresses and other belonging in courtyard of Sheeshmahal. Shravan was pleading her to not do this but she was not hearing him like always. Except Shravan all were standing like spectators. She can see all her family members in video except Anjali as she was the making video.

Closing her eyes she slumped on bed feeling defeated. This video is a proof that what her Dadi said at her farewell was not her anger but she mean that. Tears were falling from her eyes and coming on his knees Arnav held her hand and wiped her tears.

"Khushi I know what I did was not right but I hadn't any other choice, I couldn't let you spoil your life for thing you were not responsible... I could have lied to you but I didn't wanted to give you false hope... Trust me Khushi bitter truth is far better than sweet lie" said Arnav holdingher hand.

Rabba... tu itna baata de
Haan baata de baata de raaba
Ki kara main hoon ki kara ve
Haan baata de baata de rabba

Hearing his words more tears came in her eyes and bit her lips to control her sobs. She just want to scream that she don't need his pity, she just wants a little space in his heart... She wants his love. Which he had already givento someone else. Looking in his she tried to read his feelings for her as his words and actions are very confusing.

They were lost in each other eyes and didn't heard knock, not getting any reply from them Arpita entered in room with some bags in her hand. Seeing her son romancing with this low class girl boiled her blood so she cough loudly and broke their like eye lock.

"Mom... what happened you need something?" asked Arnav coming to her.

"No I just come to give this... Tell your wife your wife to wear this... Whether we accept or not she has become part of Raizada family and we cant change this fact so ask her to change her life style" said Arpita.

"Mom please..." said Arnav but Arpita ignored him.

"Your Dadi and Nani wish her to do puja so tell her to get her ready fast and join us in temple" said Arpita making clear that she don't want Khushi to perform this ritual giving sarcastic glance to Khushi she left from there.

"Don't take her words seriously... She is like this only... you go and get ready" said Arnav and gave those bags to Khushi.

In reply Khushi just nodded her head, she don't want to know about his mother now. When he is not ready to accept her as his wife then it's waste to expect anything from his mother.

***************

(Khushi's Saree)

Wearing yellow Saree Khushi came out of washroom to her relief Arnav was not their so she started arranging her plates properly. Once done with Saree she took comb and started brushing her hair. She trying to free tangled hair when she felt someone eyes on her, turning her left she saw Arnav whose eyes were fixed on her. Looking up to his face she met his eyes. Their is something in his eyes which she is not able to understand ... Some unsaid words which she want to read if he ever let her do.

Bhaga bhaaga phirta hai yeh dil
Hai jaane aisi kya hain mushkil

Khushi was brushing her hair when Arnav entered in room. He was rrading file and was moving towards closet when he saw her brushing her hair wearing yellow and red combination Saree. His brain was ordering him to ignore her but his heart is not ready to follow that order. Seeing her enchanting beauty it's getting hard for him to hold back his eyes from admiring her.

Tere bina jeena nahi hai
Tu toh meri saason mein shaamil

When she turned to him and their eyes met his leg automatically started moving towards her. With his every one step she moved back till their was no space left between them. In this small chase their eyes were stuck to each other. This closeness between them is melting her. She was moving back when her foot got tangled in her saree and she lost her balance. She was about to fall when he held her in his strong arms from her waist. Khushi closed her eyes in anticipation of fall and she was waiting for the pain she going to have due to falling on hard floor.

Ho teri duaaiya tere sadke soniya
De de rehaiyaa mainu dil se soniya
Dil ka kahi hai kya sahara
Kyu hai bhala ye dooriyaan

She opened her eyes when she doesn't felt any pain and saw his face. Raising her hand she put it around his neck. She is not understanding what he is trying to do. If he don't want accept their relationship then he should maintain distance between. May be for him these closeness means nothing but for her it's very painful to be in his arm for a moment and in next behave like stranger. Straightening herself Khushi pulled her hand back and giving a soft push to him she came out of his arm.

When she pushed him Arnav came back to his senses and realised what he was doing. It's just of first day they started staying together sharing one room and he is behaving like hormonally active teen. Running finger in his hair, he pinched his nose bridge. Suddenly he started feeling hot so taking his clothes from lost he ran to washroom muttering sorry to Khushi.

Once he left tears started making its way from Khushi eyes. She is not able to comprehend what to do next whether she let her marriage end like Arnav want or she should fight for her right.

Rabba... tu itna baata de
Haan baata de baata de raaba
Ki kara main hoon ki kara ve
Haan baata de baata de rabba

Whatever he says but no one can change this fact that they had taken vows in front of 'Devi Maiya' and accepted each other as Husband, mat be for him it was drama but she had completed every rituals whole heartily. Opening drawer she took out her Mangalsutra and wore it around her neck. Then opening small box of vermilion she took small pinch from it and filled her partition.

*****************

Closing the book she was reading from past 1 hour she looked at wall clock, Its already 11 PM and Arnav had not returned yet. In morning he left for his office even without having his breakfast. She had no idea why she is still wake its not that she needed to wait for him after his last night declaration but her stupid traitor heart is still not ready to accept defeat. Life without him is something she can't imagine now.

Tere bina jiya na mora laga.. tere bina
Jiya na laage

She want to try for once she want to fight for her marriage. Their is no returning for her now she had fallen deeply and madly in love with him, but it doesn't mean she is going to beg or force him. She had decided to not bother him with her any wifely right but she will perform all wifely duty except getting intimate. She come back in present when Arnav entered in room. Keeping book on table she got from recliner.

Roota roota rehta hain yeh maan
Hai jaane aisi kya hain uljhan

"Hi" said Arnav and she gave him small smile.

" You are still wake... I thought you must have slept... Its already past 11?" asked Arnav removing his coat.

"Wo hume nind nhi aa rahi this" replied Khushi keeping her eye glued on floor. (Actually I was not sleepy)

"Hmm... so how was are you day today?" he asked again removing his tie and then sitting on bed edge he started taking off his shoes.

"Acha tha" she replied in short not wanting to give detail. In morning till breakfast everything was fine but once Dadi and Nani left for her room Arpita started her taunting session. She didn't let her breath for a second. Made her do unnecessary works. She didn't left a single chance to insult her. She even called her with different names in front of servants. No was present their as Dadi Nani were resting. Gents had gone for office and Mami had gone to attend Kitty party. (Good)

"That's great" said Arnav and taking out of his cloth he was about to move towards washroom when she called him.

"Aapne kha... Khana khaya" asked Khushi with hesitation. (Did you have dinner?)

"Yea I had it in office with my clients" saying that he left without noticing tears which fell from her eyes.

She was waiting for him to have dinner together. Today's its her 2nd meal after lunch which she is skipping. Well its her fault only, day by day its becoming her habit to not learn from her past mistakes.

Tere bin hasta nahi hai
Haiii...jaane mere kyun hai dushman

Moving towards the bed she took one pillow and then from cupboard she took out 2 spare blankets. Opening glass door she was about step out of room when someone held her right hand and this someone can be no one other than Arnav Singh Raizada. Closing her eyes she tried suppress the sudden desire awakening in her heart and body due to this simple touch. Holding her wrist in tight grip he started pulling her to him increasing her heartbeat. Her side form banged to his front. Her heart was now thumping and blanket and pillow fell down from her other hand. Leaning to her level he started.

"Where are you going?" Said Arnav in husky voice. His lips were so close to her ear that she felt like his minty breath fanning her skin and she got goosebumps.

"Woo...wo.." She was not able to say anything her knees at getting weak and she is feeling that she will pass out any moment if he didn't moved back.

When he came out of washroom he saw her moving to poolside with pillow and blanket in her hand. He remembered how last night she had slept out.

When last night he came out of washroom she was not in room. He got worried thinking where she can at late night and then he saw her sitting at poolside bending her head on his. He really felt bad seeing her condition. Opening poolside door he went out and call her name 2 time but didn't got any reply. Bending little he shake her shoulder and then he realised she is sleeping. Due to his shaking she lost her balance and was about to fall when he held her. In one swift motion he picked her in his arm in bridal style and entered back in room.

Taking her to his bed he laid her in down and then covered her body with thick blanket. Seeing her tearful face he felt like some had squeezed his heart. Wiping her tears he kept saying sorry to her again and again. After long apologising session he kissed her forhead and then her tearful eyes, he didn't realised what he was doing he kissed her left cheek and then right, he was not able to stop him self he kissed her nose her chin and was about to kiss her lips when she mumbled his name and the pain in her tone bought him back in his sense.

Moving away from her side he ran his hand in his hair and closing his eyes tried to control himself. He was ashamed on himself for taking advantage of her sleeping form. Taking his car kept he left for a long drive. He returned early morning and instead of going in his room were he need to face Khushi he went to his personal Jim for workout.

He came back hearing sound of opening glass door and taking long step he moved to stop her from sleeping out in this cold. Reaching to her he held her hand and this one touch sent different type of spark in his body. Her warm body started shivering. Being lost in her he didn't realised when he started pulling her to him, her closeness is flamming all the desires and attraction which he want kill. Bending little he asked her where she is going, he knows he need to mauntain distance but his heart and body is not helping him. He saw her stammering while replying and he turned her to face him. His eyes were focused on her shivering pink lips which she is nibbling between her teeth and luring him to claim them. He never knew that innocence can be more seductive than any hot model advances which he never noticed. Raising his both hand he held her face between his palm. Using his thumbs he started caressing her cheeks and Khushi closed her eyes Clutching her saree in tight fist. Seeing her submissive and blushing face he lost all the control and bend to claim her lips. His lips had just touched her lips when her tear drop fell on his thumb making him halt.

Ho meri tanhaiyan dase mujhko soniya
Hogi ruswaiya tere dil ki soniya
Mere nahi hai ab guzara
Kyun hai bhala yeh dooriyan

Realising what he was going to do made him curse under his breath. Closing his eyes he turned his back to her and after taking deep breath he asked or say ordered her to sleep on bed. Then locking poolside door and setting curtain back he picked up the pillow and blanket from floor and went to recliner.

Switching off the lights he closed his eyes so he didn't need to face her after his disgusting act. He is feeling ashamed on himself for behaving like a pervert. In just two days he is behaving like this so what will happen in future. No he can't do this he have to control himself and for this he will maintain distance. Avoiding her is better than hurting her.

Khushi silently went to bed and closed her eyes after lying down. Her tears are unstoppable and she clutched her mouth to stop her sobs. She felt like trash when he turned his face. She is fool to think that one day everything will get fine and he will accept her when he don't even like her. She don't know how to bear this pain this feeling is killing her from inside.

Rabba... tu itna baata de
Haan baata de baata de raaba
Ki kara main hoon ki kara ve
Haan baata de baata de rabba

**************

Khushi opened her eyes and saw they finally reached to temple. Opening her side door Arnav asked her to come out and went to help Nani and Dadi sitting on back seat. They had come in family temple of Raizada 's. It's tradition that after wedding newly weds visit this temple for taking blessing. She had kept fast as per Dadi request and not even drank water. She really wants her marriage to work and for that she is ready to fulfill every rituals and do all the puja. She don't to her marriage to fail even without trying.

Her FIL and MIL were walking ahead with Mama Mami. NK was making video with his camera. While Arnav was supporting Dadi and Akash was supporting. She was walking beside Arnav when she started feeling dizziness. She felt like earth is revolving and she was about to fall when she held his upper arm for support.

"KHUSHI..." he screamed and held her from waist before she lose her balance.

Tapping her cheeks he asked open her eyes while ordering NK to bring water and she said she is fine still with closed.

"Bloody hell... I told you woman don't keep this stupid... but you are too stubborn to listen me... now stop this drama and drink this water" Arnav shouted in anger bringing water near her lips which she moved aside.

"What the... you are still going to behave childish... I can't believe this Khushi... don't you understand that you are not well Dammit" he said gritting his teeth.

Seeing his angry son and his unwell wife Ayush come to him. He asked him to cool down and let Khushi complete her wish as they are already in temple. Arnav triedto argue with his father but Ayush made him understand that how such small thing matter to simple person like Khushi. Arnav was not agreed with his father logics but still he knew Khushi is not going to listen him so it's better to let her do what she wish.

"So you want to complete your puja before having water okay then we will do what wish but in my way" said Arnav and snatching bottle from NK hand he washed her eyes and face. Then I'm one swift motion he picked her in his arm while commanding NK to help Dadi.

Rabba hai... rabba
Rabba hai... rabba
Rabba hai... rabba
Rabba rabba
Rabba hai...rabba

Reaching inside temple he took out his shoes and also helped her in removing her heels. Priest made them worship goddess and asked Arnav to put vermilion taking from "Mata" feet in Khushi partition which he did. Tears formed in her eyes when he put vermilion in her partition again after marriage. Some vermilion fell on her nose from his hand Mami started teasing her that its good sign for new bride.

Once puja completed he made her drink water and gave her fruits to eat. Once she finished they left for their home sitting in car.

***************
S

ong: Rabba itna baata de

Movie: Mai Aur Mrs. Khanna

NOTE

Thank you all for your wishes I'm totally fine but little busy.

A Big update for my all readers who were waiting for this.

One request plz read this without judging Arnav and Khushi. Both have different personality and different perspective.

Plz let me know what you feel about this update your views are precious for me as they let me know whether I'm on right track.

I'll update Unnamed Relation next then Gharwali Baherwali.

Thanks for your VOTES and COMMENTS guys it's really motivating me to improve my writing.

Silent readers plz plz Vote at least it's not that big thing to ask from you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
226K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
208K 10.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...