Forever forbidden Opposites a...

By Dragontearfrisk19

Two people see the same thing. A Destroyer and a Protector. One views mockery and spite. The other views love... More

prologue
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3
chapter 4.
A/N TALKING
chapter 5.
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
A/N

A/N

370 12 1
By Dragontearfrisk19

(400+ views

Wow you guys must really like this book. Truth be told I didn't think anyone would like it so much.

This means a lot to me for this is my first book.

Here is some errorink pics for you hope you like it)

(I know it's not Christmas but it was cute)

(My little brother picked this one)

(Asrael and Chara I thought it was cute. I think something is wrong with me.)

(I hope you like these and before I forget none of these pictures, characters, and au's that I use belong to me. They all belong to their original ceators. I might use my oc or other people's oc but I will ask permission before I use them and I will tell you if it is mine or someone else's. I don't not like taking other people stuff and claiming it for my self. I will tell you if I make a piece of art and post it on here. I hope you like this book and I will have the next chapter out soon. Have a great day/night)

186 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.1K 27
Finally Giving up on his quest to rid the multiverse of it's Aus, Error decides to just stick to the anti-void and ignore the problems of everyone el...
69.5K 2.3K 39
When Ink is exploring the au's, he stumbles upon a new au where he meets a new friend named Nightmare. The both of them create a close bond, and Nigh...
8.3K 591 17
So I have been given permission to write this from Waffurupanson. Check out their book Sleepwalker. It's REALLY REALLY good! I read it twice. An AU w...
9.4K 239 26
There were two opposites. The creator. And the destroyer. They were mortal e...