Angel

By WalkerWitch

Daryl Dixon is completely on his own. After the Saviors burn down Alexandria, he thinks that he is the only s... More

Chapter One: Jessie
Chapter Two: Daryl
Chapter Three: Jessie and Daryl
Chapter Four: Jessie
Chapter Five - Daryl
Chapter Six: Daryl
Chapter Seven: Jessie
Chapter Eight: Jessie & Daryl
Chapter Nine: Jessie & Daryl
Chapter Ten: Daryl
Chapter Eleven: Jessie
Chapter Twelve: Daryl
Chapter Thirteen: Jessie & Daryl
Chapter Fourteen: Jessie & Daryl
Chapter Fifteen: Angel
Chapter Sixteen: Daryl
Chapter Seventeen: Angel & Daryl
Chapter Eighteen: Angel & Daryl
Chapter Nineteen: Angel
Chapter Twenty: Daryl & Angel
Chapter Twenty-One: Daryl & Angel
Chapter Twenty-Two: Daryl
Chapter Twenty-Three: Angel
Chapter Twenty-Four: Daryl
Chapter Twenty-Five: Angel
Chapter Twenty - Six: Daryl & Angel
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Daryl
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Angel
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Daryl & Angel
Chapter Thirty: Daryl & Angel
Chapter Thirty-Two: Angel & Daryl
Chapter Thirty-Three: Angel
Chapter Thirty-Four: Daryl
Chapter Thirty-Five: Angel
Chapter Thirty-Six: Daryl
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Angel
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Daryl
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Angel & Daryl

Chapter Thirty-One: Daryl

2.6K 92 24
By WalkerWitch

Rick pulled the overloaded SUV into the yard. We had stuff on top of the car, sticking out the back, and coming out the windows. Looked like moving day back home. It took only a couple of minutes for people to start to come out to see what we had. Angel ran out of our trailer jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. I was glad I hadn't picked up my crossbow yet because that would have been awkward. She kissed me deeply and I responded immediately. I had missed her.

Angel tends to make me forget everything around me because it took Carol saying, "Get a room you two," for me to remember we were standing in the middle of the yard. I tried to ignore the people around us as I let her drop her feet down to the ground. Everyone I knew was looking at me in amusement. Kissing in public wasn't really my thing. See, she makes me do shit I don't normally do. "Help us unpack," I told her. That came out more like an order than a request. Didn't mean it like that way, just wanted the attention off me.

Angel stuck out her tongue at me before she started to untie the ropes attached to the chairs on top of the car. I just shook my head at her as I did the same. "What you guys got?" Michonne asked as she and Maggie joined us.

"Well," Rick started to say, "We were coming up with nothing at all scavenging. Everything was picked clean. Then we realized that the houses we were in had nice furniture and The Hilltop was in short supply of that thanks to the Saviors, so we brought some back. Figured, we should start to look for really anything we need these days."

"What plans do you have for it?" Maggie asked.

"I'll leave that up to you, but maybe one room may get a chair, another gets a bed frame or a dresser. Keep piece mealing it out until we don't need anymore. That way everyone benefits. Just a suggestion."

By now Aaron and Carl had started to take stuff out of the back with Angel giving them a hand. She was easily diving in to help and I appreciated that.

"That's a good way of distributing everything. Feeling more at home will help everyone settle in. Did you have anything in mind for yourself?"

"Nope. We're good," he said turning to Michonne. She nodded her agreement. I knew exactly what Rick was doing. He needed stuff as much as anyone else did, but he was going to wait. The others came first. I felt the same way, but Angel and me needed less.

The trailers had more stuff in them than the rooms in the mansion. Plus, a smaller size table or dresser was all that would fit. This stuff would fit in the house better anyway.

We unpacked the car while Maggie told everyone helping where to put each piece except the chairs. They were nice soft matching wingbacks. "Okay, one can go in Carol's room and the other will go in..."

"Your room," Michonne interrupted her.

"No, I'm fine," Maggie replied with a smile.

"The chair is going in your room." Rick's tone told her not to buck him on this.

Michonne put a hand on her friend's shoulder. "Maggie, you will need it with the baby. It's perfect for late night feedings and there will be a lot of those."

Before Maggie could argue anymore I picked up one side of the chair and Aaron did the other. "Where's her room?" I asked.

"I know it," Aaron said. We had it in her practically empty room before she even made it back inside.

Aaron said goodbye as headed back to his quarters and I went down the staircase two steps at a time. I walked quickly through the barren foyer and waited outside for Maggie to get to up the steps. She was moving slowly with one hand on her back. The pregnancy looked good on her, but she also looked pretty damn tired. She smiled at me when made it up.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, thank you, Daryl. I'm just ready for the baby to come. And thanks for the chair."

"Well, your room ain't got much in it, so it'll give you a place to relax with the kid. You need me for anything, you just let me know. 'kay?"

"I'm so glad your back, Daryl. We really missed you." She kissed my cheek, but then whispered, "I like Jessie. She looks good on you."

I wasn't sure what she meant by the last part, but I gave her a thank you hug anyway. Now I had only one place to go...home to Angel. It was nice to know I had someone waiting for me. This was the first time I had that and it felt good. It felt right. I looked at our trailer and there she was leaning against it waiting like I knew she would be. There was no way I could help the big smile I had. It was just too good to see her.

"You sure look happy. What's got that big smile on your face, babe? Maggie say something?" Angel asked.

I walked up to her and got real close. I looked down into those angel eyes of hers and just smiled. I couldn't help it. "Yeah, but I'm happy to be back. Seeing you here waitin' for me and looking as hot as you are. I know I'm a damn lucky man." I didn't give her a second to respond. Instead, I crushed my lips to hers and I felt her melt her body against mine.

"I missed you, too," she managed to get in between kisses.

Angel jumped up so I was holding her against my body with her legs wrapped around me again. I just started walking towards the door. She had her arms around my neck, so I quickly reached past her and opened the trailer door. Carefully, I carried her up the two steps and inside, then kicking the door closed. I wanted her. Wanted her so damn badly.

We made out like two horny kids with me still holding onto her. I could never get enough of her mouth. It didn't matter if it was kissing my lips, biting my shoulder, or sucking on my dick. Her mouth was addictive.

Finally, I felt her legs relax and I released her so she was standing on her own. Even though my arms had been getting tired I would have held her like that for as long as she wanted. Our lips parted when she stepped back from me, but her eyes never left mine.

Angel took a few steps away from me before reaching for her braid and letting it loose. Her hair floated around her like a black cloud of silk that was down to her curvy butt. Then I watched her take the bottom of her shirt in her fingers and lift it over her head. She stood there in a purple lace bra that I never remembered seeing. And hell yeah, my eyes dropped from hers down to her chest. Angel had a perfect set of tits and I always wanted to be touching them.

Back the house, when it was just us, I would walk up to her out of the blue and slip my hand up her shirt. I love the little sounds she makes when I'm playing with them. She was just as bad flashing me as often as she could. Didn't matter what we were doing. I could be tuning up the bike or the car, or adding more spikes to the fence and I would know the instant she walked outside. And every time she flashed me, she wasn't wearing her bra. That got me horny in an instant and I'd have her pinned against the sofa or kitchen counter or even the porch railing as fast as I could get my pants down.

I would never get tired of having sex with her. Never.

Angel reached behind and unclasped the bra. Slowly she slid a strap off one shoulder, then the other before pulling it off of her and dropping on the floor. Her nipples were already hard pink buds in anticipation of what was to come. It took just two steps for me have her close enough so I could bend over and take her fuckin' perfect tit in my mouth.

Her fingers threaded through my hair as she held me against her. My dick was rock hard in my pants as she started to make those mewling sounds that got to me every time. Everything she did turned me the fuck on.

Angel released her hold on me and started to pull my shirt up and off. I let her do that and then moved to her other breast. Finally, the pressure in my pants got too much so I let her go from my mouth and stepped back. We were both already panting.

What we were doing was good, but not nearly enough. Simultaneously, we started to unlace our boots. Right came off first, then the left. I popped the button on my pants the same time she did and after a quick unzipping, we were both naked.

Every step I took toward her, she took one back. The room was small, so it wasn't long before she was backed against the bed. Just where I wanted her. My final step had her kneeling on the bed, looking up at me. Our eyes stayed locked together as I took both nipples between my fingers and rolled them first, before tweaking them. Once. Twice. The third time was harder than the rest. Much harder.

"Again," she begged me. "Again."

This time I grasped them between my fingers and tugged, pulling on them. I knew it was painful, but I also knew this is what she liked. That's when I noticed that she had moved her hand to her pussy and had started playing with herself.

"Like that?"

"God, yes."

"Good. You gettin' yourself off?"

"Maybe," she sighed.

Angel was the creative one in our sex life. Those long nights we spent together were full of sex, but she was always thinking of something new to try. One night, she said that she wanted me to watch her finger herself. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. When she was done, she told me I had to do the same thing. She would watch me.

Now I had jerked off more times than I wanted to think about, but only by myself. I would stroke my dick before fuckin' her, but never until I came. It was a little bit weird at first, but once I realized how much it was turning her on it got easier. It was something we did a few more times, but seeing her with her fingers wet from being inside herself got to me every time. She was the hottest chick on the damned planet!

But today wasn't a day I wanted to watch her. I needed to touch her myself. When she felt my fingers on hers, she removed them from inside of her and let me slip two right up in her. We were both still staring at each other, so when she sucked on one of her fingers it caused my dick to twitch. When she put the other one in my mouth I sucked it clean while my fingers pumped in and out of her.

"Lay down," I told her. My hand followed her body so that it never left her. Now she was lying on her back and I was next to her. I crushed my mouth to hers and we both fought for control of the kiss. She was just as aggressive as I was. This was how we both liked it...rough and hard. Our lips were pressed tightly against the others, with tongues waging a war that neither would win. I know had three fingers pumping in and out of her and she had her hand wrapped around my dick. Goddamn that felt so good.

We stayed this way until I could take it no more. My fingers pulled out of her and she let me go as I shifted so that I was now above her. I had a hand on either side of her head and my arms were holding me up. I rubbed my dick on her a couple of times, without penetrating her.

"You going to fuck me or tease me?" she purred. I felt her hands running down my back until the squeeze both butt cheeks.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you girl, I just wanna know one thing."

"What's that?" she asked raising her legs.

I positioned myself at her entrance. "Do you want it...hard?" I asked as I slammed into her. "Or really good and hard?" To emphasize my words I pushed her legs back and thrust into her several times as deep as I could go. I knew she felt me bottoming out.

The bed was creaking loudly, but I didn't give a shit. "Oh God...as really hard as you can go. I need you so damn bad!" she cried out.

I used every ounce of control I had to keep up this crazy pace for as long as I could. There was nothing better than being inside of her. And being inside of her this way...fuckin' until the bed broke, we passed out from exhaustion, or until neither of us could take it anymore. Once wasn't going to be enough tonight...it was never enough. The sun hadn't set yet, so I knew we could do this another two times before we passed out.

Finally, I started to hit the point of no return. I had held off for a long as I could as I pounded her pussy, but when she started pulling at her own nipples and making those sounds of hers, it pushed me over the edge. I let out a long loud growl as I spilled into her over and over again. Seconds later, she started to buck under me letting out one long scream.

I collapsed on top of her as her body still had small waves flowing through it. We both couldn't catch our breath as our sweaty bodies were stuck together as one. I finally picked my head up that was resting on her shoulder and dropped a kiss on her lips before I tried to move off of her. The bed was small so after a few adjustments, we got comfortable with her curled up next to me.

"That was crazy good," she sighed.

"Yeah. I'll never get enough of you, you know that right?" I doubted I ever would. Each time I wanted her more and each time it got better and better, which I never thought could be possible. We really haven't been together that long, but I knew there would never be another for me. Angel was it.

"When I get some strength back, I'll find something for us to eat. I don't feel like going up to the big house, do you?" Angel asked.

"Fuck, no. I just wanna stay naked with you." That was the truth.

"Good. Hey, can I run an idea by you?"

"Shoot."

Angel sat up a bit so her arm was resting on my chest and she looked at me. "I think we should go on a run for Maggie."

I thought it odd that Maggie would ask Angel to go on a run for her. She barely knew Angel, so asking me or Rick made more sense. "What did she ask you to look for?"

"Well, she didn't actually ask me, but I think she may need supplies for the baby. What do you think?"

Maggie definitely needed stuff for the kid. I noticed how little she had in her room and was gonna mention it to Rick. I could just as easily do the run with Angel. "I remember when Lil' Asskicker was born. Rick's kid. Maggie and me had to do a run real quick cause Lori died and we had nuthin' for the kid to eat. I was just in Maggie's room putting that chair in there and I didn't see much for a kid. She never asks for shit, never did, but she has a baby to think of. So, yeah, we're gonna go on a run tomorrow."

Angel flashed me an excited smile, and I pulled her in for a kiss. It meant a lot to me that she thought of doing this for Maggie, especially since she only met her yesterday. "Thanks for suggesting this. It's a good idea."

"I spent a little bit of time with Maggie today. She really is a great person and I figured you could never have too much baby stuff. Plus, it will give me something to do."

"Maggie couldn't help?" I asked.

"I kill plants, so gardening was out. Can't guarantee I won't kill Carol, so cooking was out too."

"Angel."

"Hey, unless she starts to be nice to me, I'm not promising anything."

I knew I was going to have to talk to Carol. I had only been back barely a day so I really hadn't had the time to catch up. Maybe if she knew everything was good with me and Angel, she'd back off. If she didn't, we'd have a problem and I didn't want that. Carol and I had been through too much together.

"Did you come up with anything?" There had to be something here to keep her busy.

Angel just shook her head. "Not really. Just going on runs, but if I don't know the team, how can I know they'll be able to have my back. That's why I'm glad to go with you tomorrow. I was bored to death here today."

"Are you bored now?" I asked her while giving one of her tits a squeeze.

"Never with you, Daryl."

Next thing I knew she was climbing on top of me and rubbing her pussy on my dick that was waking up fast. I never met a girl as horny as she was. As soon as I was hard enough, she reached between us and guided me inside her. I could never get enough of that feeling of her body holding onto mine. When she started to ride me, I asked, "What about dinner?"

"Fuck dinner. This is way more fun and satisfying," she laughed.

And she was right. Fucking was the best thing in this fucked up world. I knew that being with Angel was the reason. She made everything different and so much better. I wondered how I got so lucky with her. It still didn't make sense to me why not only did she want to be with me, but that she loved me. I didn't deserve her someone like her, that's for sure.

I held onto her hips as she rode me hard. Her hair was flying, her eyes were closed, and her boobs were bouncing as she moved back and forth on me. Hands down the hottest woman to ever exist was mine and she riding my dick like there was no tomorrow. And there may not be. Nothing was a guarantee these days, but knowing she loved me was all I needed. Life was good, no it was better than that. Life was fuckin' awesome.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.6K 46
Daryl has always been a loner. He found himself sitting alone on weekends, while his friends were out partying or with their girlfriends. Daryl was a...
6.1K 167 26
Sadie-Mae and Rick Grimes make it out of the hospital after a struggle trapped them inside! Together they find their way out and into the world and i...
375K 10.1K 70
โค ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐. "I need you to listen to m...
22.5K 753 39
Shannon is always running away from her troubles. Even before the dead started coming back to life, she was on the road searching for something bette...