Anastasia

By Canadian_author_13

Fourth story in the 'Mrs. And Mr. Mafia' series. I do suggest reading the other stories in the series before... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Epilouge

Thirty

17K 510 93
By Canadian_author_13

Anastasia's POV

I woke up to Lincoln running his fingers through my hair. I looked up at him and he stopped moving his hand.

"Don't stop."
I whispered, closing my eyes and he lightly chuckled then began to run his fingers through my hair again.

"Are you hungry?"
He whispered and I shook my head. I wasn't hungry at the moment.
"What does the doctor want you eating for breakfast?"
He asked and I sighed, opening my eyes and looking up at him.

"Brekafast foods with lots of protein and I guess fats. I don't know, my mom gets it for me."
I replied and he sighed.
"And you're not worrying about me."
I added and he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't need you stressing over me. Not after what you've been through. I'm here for you. I'll deal with myself also, but we're both going to be focused on you mainly. Ok?"
I explained and he sighed, staring at me.

"Ok?"
I repeated and he slightly nodded. I leaned against him and yawned, closing my eyes.

"I think we'll just stay in bed today. I need some rest before I go back to work."
He muttered and I slightly nodded. We lay there silently for a few minutes then someone knocked on the door.

I sighed and he got out of bed and walked over to the door. He opened it and my mom walked in with a maid and they both were carrying trays of food.

"Here's breakfast. Your vitamin is next to your milk, Lincoln that tray is yours, the doctor will be up here in an hour or so to give Lincoln a check up."
My mom told us as she set the trays down at out coffee table.

Lincoln nodded and closed the door behind my mom and the maid as they left the room.

I got out of bed and walked over to the couch and sat down. Lincoln sat down with me and we both began to eat.

**

We lay in bed, staring at each other. The doctor had examined Lincoln for about half an hour before getting him medicine and some bandage wrap.

Lots of Lincoln's cuts had to be cleaned, his leg was checked out, his ribs, they had to set his nose back into place and he had a minor concussion.

He was given a lot, but he didn't seem to be in any pain. By the time the doctor was done, my mom had come with lunch. I sighed and pecked Lincoln's lips before pulling myself closer and pressing our lips together.

His hands went to my hips and I rested my hands on the sides of his face as we kissed.

He slightly rolled us over, so I was on my back and he was hovering over me.

He kept our lips together and I pulled him closer to me.
"I missed you."
I whispered against his lips and he softly trailed kisses over my neck. It was definitely different from before.

Before he was a bit more rough, and into it, now he's treating me like a glass doll with a crack in it.

"I missed you too."
He whispered and I slightly smiled. I tugged at his pants and he suddenly stopped.

He pulled back and looked down at me and I sighed.
"I just thought we could since we haven't in so long."
I explained and he sighed, sitting back.

"We can't."
He muttered and I sat up also, my shirt slightly sliding off my shoulder. His eyes followed the movement and I sighed.

"We don't have to, but why can't we?"
I replied and he shrugged. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it back over my bony shoulder, his eyes avoiding my body.

I froze and gulped at the sudden thought in my head that popped up because of that simple action and I looked down.
"Is it because of how I look?"
I asked quietly and he froze. I mean I would understand if it was.

I was too skinny now, I looked sick.

"No, Anastasia, it's not."
He replied and I slightly looked up at him.
"You don't have to lie to me. I know I look sickly and unattractive to you right now, but I want to know if thats why you don't-"

"It's not because of how you fucking look, Anastasia. I shouldn't have to repeat that. I'm just scared to hurt you. You're so small and fragile right now, I don't want to hurt you.

Don't think for one moment you're not beautiful to me anymore. You're just not healthy right now, but you're going to get better, you'll always be beautiful and attractive to me. Understand?"
He explained, cutting me off.

I looked up at him and he pulled me into his chest. He slightly picked me up so he could turn us then lay down on his side.

"Understand?"
He repeated against my head and I slightly smiled.
"Yes."
I whispered and he sighed.

He kept me against his chest and I sighed.
"I love you."
He whispered and I smiled.
"I love you too."
I replied and he lightly hugged me.

"I need to have a shower."
I muttered and he sighed, releasing me. I gave him a small smile then climbed out of bed.

I stood up and black spots clouded my vision and my head felt fuzzy. I fell back onto the bed and Lincoln quickly sat up.

"Whats wrong?"
He asked panicked, grabbing my face to look up at him. My vision came back and I sighed.
"Nothing. Just a head rush. I'm fine."
I muttered and got back up.

Lincoln watched me walk into the bathroom and I shut the door behind me.

I went to the shower and started it before walking back to the door. I went to turn the lock but it was suddenly opened.

I looked up at Lincoln and sighed.
"Don't lock the door."
He lightly ordered and I nodded then he shut the door. I walked back over to the shower and undressed.

I got into the shower and let myself soak under the water before beginning to wash myself.

**

I wrapped a towel around myself and quietly opened the bathroom door. I peaked out and quietly crept out of the bathroom.

Lincoln was lying on the bed, his eyes closed. His one hand was behind his head, slightly holding it up, while his other hand rested on his stomach.

Despite what Lincoln said earlier, I didn't really want him seeing me pretty much naked.

I glanced at him as I tried to make it to the closet, but his eyes were open and he was watching me.

"Whats wrong?"
He asked and I stopped walking.
"Nothing. Everythings fine."
I replied and he got out of the bed. I sighed and looked back at him as he walked over to me.

"Anastasia, whats wrong?"
He asked again and I sighed again, turning around to face him.
"Nothings wrong, I'm just a bit tired. I'm just going to throw on some pjs and we can nap for awhile."
I replied gripping my towel.

He gently grabbed my chin and made me look up at him.
"Is this about earlier?"
He muttered and I shook my head, turning to walk away.

"I told you, already, you'll always be beautiful to me."
He said, grabbing me gently and pulling me into him. My eyes slightly widened and I looked up at him.

"I also told you, I don't want to hurt you."
He continued, grabbing my thighs. He suddenly lifted me up and I softly gasped.

He gently pressed me against the wall behind me and I stared at him.
"I know."
I whispered, resting my hands on his shoulders.

"Then why wont you listen to what I'm telling you? Why were you trying to hide yourself from me?"
He replied and I slightly looked away.
"How do I convince you, you're still beautiful to me, Anastasia. Words clearly aren't doing the trick."
He whispered and I sighed.

"Nothing. I'm just,.....it's nothing. I'm fine. We're fine."
I replied and he sighed. He suddenly began to trail soft kisses over my neck and I gripped his shoulders.

"I love you Anastasia. You're the most beautiful person I know."
He whispered against my skin and I closed my eyes.

"You have no reason to hide yourself from me. I could never be unattracted to you."
He continued.

"If I need to scream it from the rooftops, I will. If I need to hold you and whisper it into your ear, I will."
He whispered, pulling away from my neck and looking up at me.

"And if you need me to, I will fuck you to prove it."
He added and I blushed, a small smile on my face.
"No, you don't have to. I'm fine."
I whispered.

I pecked his lips and he set me down on my feet.
"I love you."
He said before pecking my lips again and I smiled.
"I love you too."
I replied and walked into the closet.

I changed into my pjs and when I walked back out, Lincoln was lying in bed again.

I climbed into bed and he grabbed my hairbrush.
"Lincoln, what are you doin-"
He pulled me onto his lap and began to brush my hair.

I sighed and closed my eyes, letting him brush my damp hair. My mom suddenly came into the room with our dinner and I sighed.

Lincoln finished brushing my hair as my mom and the maid left, shutting the door behind them.

I climbed off of Lincoln's lap and we went to go sit down and eat.

**

We lay in bed, quiet, but not sleeping.
"I think I'm going to start work again tomorrow."
Lincoln whispered against my head and I turned around to look up at him.

"How about you take a break for a bit longer. Just a bit longer, until at least your concussion gets better."
I replied and he sighed.
"I-"

"Before you answer, can I tell you about the time, before I was even conceived, when my dad was taken, caring for my mom?"
I asked and he nodded. I sighed and sat up a bit then told him.

I explained how once my dad was back, how he and my mom fought because he wouldn't let her care for him and he wouldn't take a break.

Once I finished he sighed and pulled me back down to lay with him.
"I'll be fine. I just want to get the normal routine going again."
He replied and I sighed, trying to sit up.

Lincoln held me down and I huffed.
"It can wait. If anything major happens, John can just come see you, I want you to take a-"
"I don't need one, Anastasia. I'm fine, I really am. I just want to get back to work."
He said, interuppting me.

I huffed again and he sighed, slightly sitting up.
"Why don't you want me to start tomorrow?"
He asked and I leaned my head against his chest.

"Because I don't want you to make your condition worse. And I want us to spend time together."
I muttered.
"Plus the doctor didn't give you the go."
I added and Lincoln rolled his eyes.

"He's not in charge of me."
He replied and I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Well he may not be, but I am."
I announced, pushing him onto his back and sitting on his abdomen.

"Excuse me?"
He asked, smirking.
"You heard me, I'm in charge of you and I'm saying you're not working for another week or so."
I replied and he made sound in his throat.

"Who said you're the boss of me?"
He asked, flipping us over so he was hovering over me and my back was against the bed.
"Me."
I replied and he chuckled.
"I don't think so."
He muttered and I sighed.

"Well if you don't follow the doctors orders, than I wont."
I announced and Lincoln's smirk dropped.
"You're following the doctors orders no matter what. Your condition is worse than mine and I'll be damned if you get off of his plan to make you better."
He hissed and I stared at him.

"Then you know how I feel."
I finally muttered and his jaw tightened.
"Just take at least a week off. Thats all I'm begging for."
I added and he sighed.

"Please?"
I muttered, wrapping my arms around his neck and he sighed, again.
"Fine."
He replied and I smiled, pulling him down to lay down again.

"Promise you'll take a break?"
I whispered against him and he nodded.
"I promise."
He muttered and I lightly hugged him.

"I'm sorry for getting angry at you."
He whispered and I smiled.
"It's fine. I know you meant well."
I replied and pecked his forehead.

He chuckled and pecked my lips.
"Go to sleep now."
He whispered and I nodded, resting against his chest before falling alseep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 24K 21
The third story in the 'Mafia' series "Adalina, who was that man?" Iosif asked, possesivly. "It's not really of your concern, Isoif." I replied stan...
5M 109K 22
First story in the 'Mafia' series My hand lowered in horror. I had just hit him. I just fucking hit my "husband", the fucking mafia boss. He glared...
420K 8.3K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...
2.9M 54.8K 34
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...