Sword Art Online: A Tale of T...

By ShadowPixels

An alternate reality were Asuna and Kirito don't become a couple. Here Kirito will meet Yuuki Konno and soon... More

Chapter 1: A Different World
Chapter 2: Zekken
Chapter 3: The Duel
Chapter 4: The Sleeping Knights
Chapter 5: Kirito's Interest
Chapter 6: Floor 27
Chapter 7: The Fight for The Boss
Chapter 8: Aftermath
Chapter 9: Downfall

Chapter 10: A Tempering Blade

3.4K 46 45
By ShadowPixels

Three days later:

Kirito has been searching for Yuuki every since she last logged onto ALO.

Countless hours asking players in game and searching for online clues has narrowed his search to almost something.

She was an elusive girl: Unknown housing, family, school records or anything. All he has to go on was her in game title, Zekken, and her player name Yuuki.

Kirito was worried. The one place he hasn't checked was the most worrying of all: Hospital records.

Kirito looked up the name YUUKI:

Of course the name Yuuki was a common last name, but for first names was a different story. Kirito narrowed the search to intensive care and scrolled through the results.

Scanning through the details and reports, he looked for anything that could give him a clue to the girl he was looking for.

Hours and hours spent through the medical records only left him with 8% of the total files covered.

Kirito sighed and the narrowed the results to special cases/Experiments. The patients must have some sort of special care as there able to log on to ALO.

One result: Yuuki Konno

Name: YUUKI KONNO

Age: 15

Medical Details: Yuuki Konno is diagnosed with AIDS and is critical condition. The patient was checked into the hospital 3 years ago and is worsting as time goes on. She has no family left and is trusted in the care of the Hospital for care.

Report Date March 28th, 2026: Yuuki is predicted to die on March 29th. The patient is far beyond saving.

Kirito dropped his eyes. She's going to die? How? Why? Why can't I do anything?

Kirito struggled to hold himself together.

"Why God Why!" Kirito cried outloud, "Why does she have to die!"

"Don't you love us? I love her and she loves me, so why do you take us apart! Please! Please! Let her live, let me take her in my arms and tell her that she is loved by someone!"

"Shes all alone, with no one left. Please! Let her live! I'll do anything! ANYTHING! I'll devote my life to you and spread your name Lord across all of Virtual Space. Just save her please!"

After a whole hour of crying and shouting to God for the salvation of Yuuki's soul, he fell asleep.

The next day Kirito planned a trip to the hospital to see Yuuki.

The trip was long and quiet. He uttered no words.

He finally arrived at the Hospital and entered Yuuki's room.

Not even a minute later and he sees Yuuki's predicament.

"What the - " Began Kirito.

Reading what the Medicuboid is and seeing with your own eyes are two completely different things.

"You must be Kazuto Kirigaya,"  stated a voice.

Kirito looked over and saw the nurse.

"Yes, thats me," replied Kirito.

"Well, I'm sure Yuuki will be glad to see you then. To be honest she hasn't received any guests in quite a long time. I was quite surprised as well as the doctors to have received a phone call asking about a Yuuki Konno."

"I see."

"Kirito," A familiar voice rang out.

"Yuuki," Kirito said.

"I'm glad you came."

"You knew I would come didn't you."

"Yes, I figured you would. I know how strong you are."

"I know about your predicament."

"Kirito."

".."

"You can come and see me in the game. I logged on. There's an Amusphere station over to the left of me. I want to see you one last time."

"Kirito."

"Yuuki..."

"I'm glad your here," Yuuki said.

"Yuuki..." Kirito replied.

"I know it must hurt you to know that I'm going to die. But its ok. I know that in the end, I'll be with my Lord."

"..."

"But even knowing that," Began Yuuki, "It pains me knowing that I didn't have enough time with you Kirito."

"I... I... believe that we still can," Kirito started, "Your God, can achieve miracles can't he. I prayed that maybe he can give us one Yuuki."

"Kirito."

"I don't want you to die Yuuki! Your always smiling, and happy, and having fun. Now that I know who youe are, I can't bare the pain of losing you. I want to spend more time with you, share life together and show you the world that was lost to you. You deserve a happy ending Yuuki!"

"My time is short," stated Yuuki, "I love you Kirito."

YUUKI!

Am I so powerless against this?

Lord

Please

Don't take her just yet

I love her so much

God

Jesus

I give you my all

Just let her live

Let me be by her side

And I will dedicate my entire life to you

Please

Let us be together

And I am yours forever

MY GOD

I EXCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

FOR ALL MY DAYS

BELONG TO YOU

AND YOUR KINGDOM REMAINS FOREVER

GOD

LET YUUKI LIVE

PLEASE

YOUR WILL BE DONE

ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

I AM YOUR SON

AND YOUR FAITHFUL SERVANT

PLEASE

LET YUUKI LIVE

BECAUSE LORD, I LOVE HER

AND SHE LOVES ME

PLEASE GOD, LET US BE

SHOW ME YOU ARE REAL GOD!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980 271 18
" Who is a Knight?" Yeah I'm asking you. "You got your answer?Now picture it. " If your answer was just limited to armor and plain old swords then t...
6.4K 240 31
When Hope was lost no one expected to see her again. Now she has returned but what does that mean? To save the world again, Kin and Evie will need a...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
24.2K 666 40
"He took Sarina from me... I will find and kill Gorou Amamiya!" Fenix Katayose is the star male idol of EYES Media Inc. However, he once was called a...