A Post TLJ Reylo Fanfiction

By bensoloswoman

"What frightens me is the fact that the force is still connecting us, and Snoke is dead. " This fanfiction i... More

Introduction
CH 1 Where To Now?
CH 2 A New Fleet
CH 3 The Outer Rim
CH 4 She Knows Something
CH 5 So Many Friends
CH 6 A Night to Forget
CH 7 A Deep Sleep
CH 8 Quadrant 9
CH 10 I Won't Leave You
CH 11 No
CH 12 What Kind of Work
CH 13 A Plan
CH 14 Baby Come Back
CH 15 Nightmares
CH 16 Where is Rey
CH 17 Looking For Friends
CH 18 A Short Reunion
CH 19 Under Attack
CH 20 Another Plan
CH 21 We're Not Different
CH 22 Elevator Doors
CH 23 We Have Arrived
CH 24 Being Brave
CH 25 Escape
CH 26 Battle Wounds
CH 27 A Dream, Or A Nightmare
CH 28 Breakfast
CH 29 New Beginnings
CH 30 Lost?
CH 31 Ideas
CH 32 Cam Zaveri
CH 33 Transmitter

CH 9 A Beating

1.3K 34 7
By bensoloswoman

(Armitage Hux's Point of View)

I’m constantly glancing over to the security camera of Ren’s room and this time he stirs. It’s the same day but it’s late. His body must have fought it off quicker than I thought it would.

“He’s awake.” With my announcement the four Storm Troopers that were with me earlier gather behind me and we go back to the cell. On our way there we pick up two more troopers ready for his interrogation.

When we walk in he looks up at us.
    “What is this Hux?” He asks.

I smile at my accomplishment. “Did you think I was stupid enough to believe you when you told me the girl killed Supreme Leader Snoke, the guards and outmatched you?”

He looks away from me, not even arguing.

“Anyway, I know it was you, and now you’ll pay.”

“You will release my bonds.”

His attempt at using the force on me amuses me. I nod towards the two Stormtroopers in particular. Just as he tries to use the force again one of the troopers gives him a solid punch in the stomach. If he could double over he would, but there is a strap across his chest. Instead he grits his teeth and grunts. He tries to pretend he can take it all day but he can’t. I walk out the door and down the hall. His cries of pain grow louder and it’s almost music to my ears.

The Stormtroopers return to me an hour later saying he’s hit his breaking point which is enough for me. I relieve them and get back to work looking for the Resistance.

Ok so this is a short chapter but basically Hux is taking as much of an advantage over Kylo Ren as he can. Poor Ben.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872 35 16
Our story begins on the planet Jakku in the far inner rim. Where we meet an 19 year old girl Rey, a scavenger orphoned at a young age surviving on he...
314K 6.4K 30
What if Rey took him up on that opportunity to rule the dark side with Kylo Ren? What if he wanted nothing but her ... All it was was Rey but that's...
105 0 27
Much to his chagrin, General Hux finds himself falling for a force-sensitive mercenary gifted to him on Canto Bight. She's more than she seems, thoug...
11K 344 10
{Completed} Kylo Ren is under immense pressure from both Supreme Leader Snoke and General Hux to find the missing pieces of the map to locate Luke Sk...