Unavoidable Affection (Naruto...

Autorstwa firooz

It was a miracle. Only a miracle could be what brought Amarante Ikeda back to health when she was deathly ill... Więcej

Unavoidable Affection (Naruto Fanfic) (Itachi Romance)
Chapter 2-The Team
Chapter 3- An Unexpected Visit From The Girlfriend......Joy
Chapter 4- Itachi becomes an ANBU captain! Let's celebrate!
Chapter 5- SASUKE!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 6-A Mission! But SOMEONE Ruins it!
Chapter 7-A Fight, A Warning, And A Lecture. Boy, What An Eventful Day!
Chapter 8- Believe It!
Chapter 9- He's D-D-.......The D Word?
Chapter 10- The One Day He Wasn't Here This Happens!
Chapter 11 - The Uchiha Massacre......
Chapter 12 - In The Snake's Den!
Chapter 13 - Ew......Kabuto >¡<
Chapter 14 - Finally Reunited! But Not The Way I'd Hoped....
Chapter 15 - It's A Girl.......Guy........Person....?
Chapter 16 - Me + Suspicious Red Head = Trouble!
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Crazy Old Fortune-Telling Lady!
Chapter 20 - Until We Meet Again
Epilouge

Chapter 18 - The Bipolar Wonder Known As Tobi

4.2K 166 57
Autorstwa firooz

Chapter 18

Dedicated 2 Curlygirl14! A great writer with her own Itachi story who was kind enuff 2 read mine! Arigato~

Been over a month ;-; I was tempted 2 end da whole story in 1 huge chap but it'd suck!

Ne - hey

Jana - see you later

***

Predictions are never accurate. The future isn't set in stone. Having this in mind, now that I know what might happen in the future, I can figure out how to avoid it. Then it'll never happen.

But then I decided that's stupid. Instead of changing my future, I decided to take advantage of the fact I knew what was going to happen.

I visibly frowned. What if Itachi didnt find my letter?

I sent him one to meet me in front of the hideout at noon. The light background of the picture showed it was still daytime, so I knew around the time it'd happen. After thinking about it, Itachi wouldn't be the person throwing a knife at me. If he wanted to stop me he'd come right up to me and try to reason first before resorting to violence. So that left the dangerous members of the Akatsuki as candidates.

I do NOT want to be alone with any of them, so I want Itachi to be there in case things get too rough. I know he'd protect me.

Today's my third day. My last day. After this I'm supposed to help tell Orochimaru's future and be kept as some little toy to use whenever he wanted to know what would happen to him. Yeah, no way in hell will I ever do something like that for the rest of my life.

So I'm leaving. I guess you can call it running away. I know I'll be stopped though, so I'll be prepared.

Kakuzu wouldn't give a damn where I went. Hidan would be glad to get rid of me and wouldn't care how. Deidara would most likely try and actually help me get away; anything to lengthen the distance between us. Kisame was my friend and would also most likely help. Zetsu's been ordered to avoid me so he doesn't eat me, so no need to worry about him. Konan wouldn't do anything unless Pein gave her orders, and Pein has much bigger things to worry about besides me.

Sasori was suspicious. He might be the person to they and stop me. Obviously Orochimaru would too. So there're two threats. Both strong.

Between Orochimaru and Sasori, I'd take the latter. Orochimaru was impossible for me to defeat, maybe even with Itachis help.

This is actually a part of an even bigger plan though! While helping me escape, Itachi might come along with me to make sure I'm okay. He's the kind of overprotective person who'd do that.

"Hiya! Watcha doin?" I jumped back and gasped when an orange swirled mask popped up in front of my face. Where'd he come from? I was carefully searching for a presence yet I didn't sense him!

"Who are you?" I inquired sharply, hand twitching to my kunai pouch on my hip.

He bounced on the balls of his feet. "I'm Tobi! Tobi's a good boy!"

I blinked. Was he serious, or just messing with me? He wore an Akatsuki cloak, he was a member. Yet he didn't act like one. "What do you want?"

"Tobi wants a pony, a unicorn, a lollipop," he counted off his fingers. "and......" He suddenly stopped moving and his voice dropped a couple of octaves into a deep menacing voice. "I want you to go back to wherever you came from and leave Itachi alone."

My heart stopped. "What do you mean?"

"Gee, you sure ask a lot of questions!" he exclaimed in the same high-pitched enthusiastic voice as before. "You sure are weird! Let's be friends!" He abruptly hugged me, wrapping two cloaked arms around my neck. His grip suddenly tightened into a choking hold and I gasped for air, clawing at his unwavering arms. "Even an idiot like you should understand. You can't take Itachi away from the Akatsuki or we'll have to kill you to keep him here." Back to the scary voice.

"Wh-Who are you?" I choked out with the little air left in my lungs. He was incredibly strong, I could feel his immense chakura. I wouldn't be able to last 5 seconds against him. He was much stronger than even Orochimaru.

"I'm Tobi! Tobi's a good boy! Ne, let's keep this a secret between friends! Itachi wouldn't be very happy if he found out! And very bad things will happen if he does!" (Dear lord, Madara/Tobi is so creepy O.O)

Before I could even respond he let go of me and with lightening fast speed he was a few feet away. "Jana, Amarante-Chan! Remember, our little secret!"

I was too busy panting on my knees refilling my lungs with air to answer. Great, so another enemy appears. Bringing Itachi back to Konoha is going to be much harder than I thought.

But what was this guys motive? He seemed so intent on making sure Itachi stayed in the Akatsuki.....why did he care so much? And what was with the fake personality? He wasn't this Tobi guy he acted like. He was someone else.

I slowly rose from the ground, dusting me knees off. Itachi didn't show up. I'm not sure whether or not I should be disappointed about that.

Well screw what that Tobi freak said! I came here for a reason and I'm not letting anyone get in my way! There's no winning anyways. If I stay here Orochimaru will use me, drain the life out of me, and eventually kill me. If I go with Itachi this Tobi guy will try and go after me and Itachi and only kill me. Orochimaru will definitely kill me, Tobi might not because he may not be able to find me.

(Warning: Do NOT hate Sasori-Chan 4 what's about 2 happen! I love him, it was hard 2 write this ;-;)

"Shit!" I backed away just before the kunai knife could hit my face. It now was deeply lodged into the tree beside me and covered in some purple substance. Most likely some kind of poison. A hair away and that could've hit me!

"Where do you think you're going." Sasori. I knew he'd come. Great, this is such a bad time!

"Don't get your puppet in a twist, I'm going back inside." I grumbled. Forget about escaping now. I can't leave without Itachi. If he doesn't show up all my efforts would be in vain.

Sasori seemed dubious. "You're not allowed to leave. Just because we don't lock you up doesn't mean you're not our prisoner." he smirked, a knowing glint in his eye implying mischievous. "Do you even know why you're allowed here?"

My brow furrowed. I never really thought about that. I thought it was because Orochimaru asked but then I found out they didn't respect him.

"He promised that after he did whatever he wanted to do with you we could absorb the Jinjuriki power out of you. The process would kill you."

I was a little surprised but didn't show it. I was going to die anyways. But I had no idea they were after the tailed beast power I absorbed when I was a kid! Great, the chances of me living through all this is extremely thin. I would've felt forlorn but I have faith that Itachi would pull through for me this time.

"So what? Like I said before, I'm just going back inside." Just let it go!

He raised an eyebrow. "What were you doing outside then?"

I bit my lip. "Just for some fresh air."

He scoffed. "What do you take me for, a fool? I know why you came here and, as an Akatsuki member, I won't allow it." He was confident he could beat me. He wasn't even wearing his puppet that he used for fights. I wasn't even worth it to him.

I pulled out a kuani knife from the pouch on my side. "Let's see what you can d-"

"Amarante, you're needed by Leader-Sama."

I gasped and whirled around. Itachi! He came!

Sasori raised an eyebrow. "Oh is she?"

Itachi didnt reply, just stood there and stared impassively.

He smirked. "Fine." Slowly walking away from me and towards the secret passage inside the hideout, he stopped when he reached Itachi and whispered something in his ear. Itachi's facial expression remained stoic but his shoulders slightly stiffened. Sasori continued forward and once he was gone Itachi slowly walked up to me.

His face revealed none of his emotions and he was blocking his emotions from me but I knew him better. He was angry. "Do you realize how stupid your decisions have been lately?" I flinched at the venom in his voice. Yup, he was pissed. "You willingly went along with the notorious Orochimaru. You purposely stuck yourself inside the Akatsuki. You keep on finding ways to make S-ranked criminals hate you. You may be an ANBU, but you can't beat them. Any fight with anyone here would result with you dead." Now that he said it out loud it sondes pretty stupid. Then again, love makes you do stupid things.

His fists clenched and he suddenly thrust one of them in front of my face. His hand opened and a crumbled, crinkled piece of paper gently drifted to the floor. It was the note I wrote him telling him to come here.

"I go inside my room and find this vague note telling me to meet you here. I get here and find you about to fight and Akatsuki member. Do you know how....."

His emotion wall dropped. Deep fear and worry. That was how he felt. "I want to keep the people I care about safe. You've been making that very hard."

It would have been different if he had yelled this at me. If he raised his voice and lectured me. But instead he spoke in a calm, collected voice. His face didn't change from it's usual mask. If it weren't for the rush of emotions I felt coming from him I wouldn't have been able to tell if he were truly upset.

"I'm sorry." I frowned. "Itachi, I'm going to be killed. My graves already been dug. Unless I escape I'll be murdered by one of the Akatsuki members. I can't escape by myself. I'm not capable against any of them. Itachi, please come with me....."

"Don't make me choose between you and Sasuke." was the only response I got. I took a step towards him, closing the distance between us. Grabbing two handfuls of the front of his cloak, I laid my forehead against his chest. The steady, rhythmic beating was soothing.

"You don't have to. There's another way. Don't be so selfless. Can't we find a way that you'd be happy too?"

The pace of the rising and falling of his chest increased and his chest slightly rumbled as he spoke. "You don't get it. I don't deserve to be happy." I looked up at him. "I killed my whole clan. Even though they were a threat and had to be killed, it was still me who spilled their blood. It...." he exhaled slowly. "It weighs on my conscious. I can't forgive myself for what I've done. If I could just protect the people precious to me" My heart fluttered when I realized I was one of them. "then I can go on despite my previous crimes."

"I want you to be happy. Itachi, please, if you.......care about me enough" I nearly said the word love but stopped myself. "then help me. Escape with me."

He inhaled deeply. "Fine."

***

TOBIS SO CREEPY!!!

Me: So.......who wants free Naruto characters?

NatsuAki: Dude, I'll take anything that's free.

Me: xD Lol yeah, as long as it's free it awesome! So first imma give out Akatsuki members cuz come on, u gotta admit, they were what really made Naruto really popular.

Itachi: U hear that? I'M POPULAR! TAKE THAT SASUKE!

Sasuke: -_-

Me: No, Itachis still an antisocial hawt person xD So, who wants Pein!

xXLunaLupusXx: PEIN IS MINE! ;p

Pein:......I'm scared.

Me: Fangirls r pretty scary......especially ME! ummmm who wants Kisame?

NatsuAki: MEEEEEE! Yummyz, fish sticks!

Kisame: Y-You're not actually gonna eat me r u?

NatsuAki: No.....but.....*takes out sushi* I'LL EAT YOUR FAMILY!

Me:..........? Anyways......speaking of eating people......who wants Zetsu?

*cricket noise*

Zetsu: NOOOOOO WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT ME?!? I PROMISE I'LL KILL U THEN EAT U! THEN IT WOULD B NICE AND PAINLESS!

thefirecrest: In that case........no

Me: sorry Zetsu fans (if there r any) it looks like he's gonna b going home alone tonight ;D

Shino: Alone? R u talking about me again?

Me: <333 SHIN-KUN! Come on, who wants this epic antisocial dude!

LoveMeOrLeaveMe: Let's be alone.....together

Me: awawwwwwww! Wait, he's not an Akatsuki member! Ugh, fail! Soooooo who wants.....Deidara?

Netsirk25: Oooooh me, un!

Deidara: r u making fun of the way I talk, un?

Netsirk25: I have no idea what you're talking about, un

Me: xDDD true love right there people! Who wants his epic puppet partner Sasori?

XSkittlezNazX: MEEEEZ!

Me: *(reluctantly) hands over Sasori*

XSkittlezNazX: Um Firooz? Let go.

Me:......*hugs Sasori* NO HE'S MY PUPPET

XSkittlezNazX: NO I CHOSE HIM HE'S MINE!

Sasori: Dont I get a say in this?

Both of us: NO!

Me: we'll share! U get him today....AND I GET HIM TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER THAT AND THE DAY AFTER THAT AND THE DAY AFTER THAT

......

Me: Ahem, anyways! Who wants Orochimaru? He counts as an Akatsuki.....I think.....

OTAKU_X3: THIS OTAKU WANTS HIM!

Me:?-? But he's Orochimaru.....pedo-y, creepy, crazy-long tongued Oreo Orochimaru.....

OTAKU_X3: DON'T JUDGE ME! *grabs icky Orochimaru* MINE

Me: Well.....That was odd......So who wants the only girl in the Akatsuki?

edeagle07:........me.

Me: lol my only guy reader! Yups she's yours! Gosh, it sounds so wrong when I say it about a girl but it's totally okay when it's a dude that I fangirl over.....Anyways, only dude reader, u can has the only girl member!

JamesAmburgey: Forget about me? IMMA DUDE!

me: oya.....u gets Sakura

edeagle07: ;p haha u get ugly forehead and I get epic paper person

Me: Lifes just fair like that xD Ok, that's all da Akatsuki, so who wants Naruto?

thefirecrest: OMFG SO TOTALLY ME WE CAN GET HIGH OFF RAMEN AND MAKE FUN OF DUCKBUTTS HAIR AND RASENGAN OUR ENEMIES!!!!!!

Naruto:.......datebyo?

Me: I'd b scared if I were u Naruto....... Lol xD Now who wants one of the most kawaii redheads ever (beside Sasori) Gaara?

animelover123: M-Me! P-pretty please! Wait.....chibi version?

Me: Um OF COARSE

animelover123: KYAAAAAAAAAA GAARA CHIBI!!! *glomps*

Me: hehe....okay.....don't smother him, Kay, I need him 4 my other fanfic ;D Anyone want Kiba? He comes with Akamaru!

Curlygirl14: Dude. Gimme. Me wants me Kiba.

Me: okie dokie! Make sure to feed him 3 times a day and walk him once in the morning and once at night!

Kiba: Don't u mean Akamaru?

Me: No I meant u xDDD Oh, so who wants some epic awkward Sai-ness?

TrunksxMusic: Meh, most of the good ones r gone so I'll take him! We'll be awkward together?

Sai: Someone wants me? .......MUST STUDY ME BOOKS.

Me: I honestly think Sai is gay. Gomen. Speaking of gay, who wants Lee?

lunaXchan935: HEY! He is NOT gay! Some men just enjoy wearing tight green spandex! Come on Lee, you're coming with me!

Lee: B-But what about Neji-Kun?

Me: OMG I KNEW IT!!!! Now that Lee's taken Neji's single again! Aw.....

LFutureDictator: Even though he looks like a girl I guess l'll has him.

Neji: Noooooo I don't wanna be ruled by a dictator! Gimme my Lee-Kun back!

LFutureDictator: *scary dictator voice* Neji. We're going home now.

Neji: Y-Yes m'am!

Me: Trolol I can only do this in skits xDDD Ok, anyone want pinapp- I mean Shikamaru?

hannahsummersun: MEEZ! I enjoy pineapple heads! Come here Shika-Kun, I promise I won't hurt your pineapple head.....much

Me: I love how even when he grows up he still has that xD OMG, I totally forgot, who wants Sasuke?!?

Red_Ray: I believe I have reservations on Mr. Duckbutt.

Me: ah, of coarse, right this way madam

Sasuke: dafaq? AND I DON'T HAVE DUCKBUTTS HAIR!

Me: sure.....okie dokie, so that's the end of the skit!

HasiVA: WAITTTTT! WHAT ABOUT ME?!?

Me: Oyeah......well everyone's taken......

HasiVA: Itachi isn't.....

Me: Dude, rly? AMARANTE OWN DAT BOI!

HasiVA: *sniffle* I-I always edit for u and don't ask 4 anything! U owe me!

Me: FINE OK DONT CRY! U CAN HAS ITACHI!

HasiVA: *mysteriously stops crying completely* YAYYYYYYY ITA-KUN!!!

***

I doubt anyone read this chap......I'll probably get 5 votes and comments......if I'm lucky......thanks if anyone read and gave feedback!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Fox Autorstwa K

Fanfiction

535K 15.1K 48
Completed. FOX is the most mysterious person you could ever meet. All that they know about her is that she is a girl who joined the ANBU at age 4 a...
2.6K 152 30
Marinette and her class are going for a field trip to Australia, but what happens when ladybug is needed in the pouring rain and she gets sick. what...
250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...