Inferno (Mate Series #3)

By RamenLady

"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live you... More

Summary
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author Update - Where is Leila?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
If I Stay
WHERE IS "IF I STAY"

Chapter 13

70.2K 3.5K 289
By RamenLady

For werewolves, imprinting while in heat was a source of a relief. It could relieve them for a few days but there were times that it was only a few hours become the intensity of the heat came jumping back. Natalya was thankful that when she woke up the next morning, that there was no heat. She showered and quickly slipped out of the bedroom before Constantin was awake. All night last night, he spent his time showing her every sensitive part of her body.

Heat crawled up her neck and she knew she was blushing. Groaning she covered her face as she walked into the kitchen. She knew everyone would smell Constantin on her. His scent was like a strong ocean wave that smacked everyone in the face.

Natalya's mom, Anna, and Octavia gave her smug looks while her father and brother sat with wrinkled nose. The embarrassment was real for Natalya. She awkwardly walked into the kitchen and clutched the collar of her shirt as close as she can to her neck to avoid people seeing the love bites but there was no use.

Her mother yanked the collar of her shirt away and her grin grew. "I knew it. They imprinted each other."

"Mom! Can you stop?!" Natalya shouted quickly before grabbing at her shirt and pulling it back up. "This is so embarrassing."

"You shouldn't feel embarrass. Stand strong! You are now marked. Your mate wants you." Octavia pointed out.

Natalya found truth in that and gave Octavia an apologizing smile. "You're right. I should be proud of him."

Letting go of her collar she walked to counter and grabbed an apple before walking to where everyone was sitting down. It didn't take long before the conversation started up again.

The room filled with a new wave of people and one that Natalya recognized immediately. Her eyes widened and she stopped chewing. One of the people that entered the room was one of her brother's elite warriors. He was the man who had harvested a particular liking to Natalya ever since she shifted and became a female who can mate.

He was very tall, dangerously handsome, and very skilled. He had no mates as his died before he could find her. He wasn't a man who slept around and used his good looks to advantage. Honestly, he was a very honest man.

His eyes zeroed in on Natalya immediately before trailing down her face to her neck. A dark, jealous look passed through his eyes before he turned away and walked to grab himself a plate of food. Maksim noticed the exchange but didn't say anything. He didn't have to. His sister was fully capable of handling herself. He didn't need to butt into her life.

Natalya slowly finished chewing her apple before turning to Maksim. She grabbed Maksim by the shirt and pulled him close to her as she whispered into his ear.

"Why is he here?" She growled.

"He is a very good soldier, Nat." Maksim pointed out.

"You know that he made it clear he wanted to mate with me." She spoke in a harsh voice.

He shrugged. "He is my warrior-one of the best."

Natalya knew where her brother was going. This should not affect her in anyway. She had no feelings towards Michael. He courted her for a month but she never developed any affection towards him. He kissed her maybe once but it was a very unpleasant kiss not because he was a bad kisser. In fact he was a good kisser it was just that she didn't like him that and ended things.

However, Michael had a deeper affection to Natalya than she did. He wasn't that willing to let go of what they had going on. Either way, the relationship between them ended before it even got started. She was young and carefree.

Michael walked over and sat across from Natalya. She could feel his gaze burning into the side of her face. She wasn't going to let him intimidate her. She wasn't a teen pup any longer. Her lifted her gaze and met his eyes head on. A flicker of amusement flashed in his irises and the corner of his lip lifted. He wanted her to look at him.

Constantin walked into the room a second later and his eyes immediately went in search of her. His hair freshly wet from the shower he had and his body oozed of her scent. She bit the inside of her lips because she couldn't help but ogle him. He was hot today dressed in a fresh dark green t-shirt and black denim jeans.

He walked over and placed his arms on either side of her. His chest pressed warmly to her back. His hands rested on the counter as he leaned down to the crook of her neck.

"Good morning." She tried not to squeal when she greeted him. She heard him chuckle as he knew exactly what the affect he had on her.

He grabbed a hold of her hand that had her half eaten apple and brought it to his lips where he took a bite out of it.

"How is it?" She asked, wanting to know if he thought it was sweet.

His eyes gleamed mischievously as he signed into the air. It is good but doesn't taste as good as you.

He leaned in and kissed her lips before disappearing. Her mouth opened in surprised and she glanced around to see if anyone caught what he just did. Everyone seemed to be minding their own business even if they did saw. She stared down at her apple before bringing it back up to her lips.

Constantin appeared back by her side a few minutes later with a plate of breakfast food. He ate quietly next to her but she felt like a nervous wreck. Constantin was never affectionate or never showed his affection until today. It was refreshing and Natalya felt like a giddy school girl who has butterflies flying in her stomach.

It was a side of him she never seen before but a side of him she found herself liking. Today he had a different air around him. If she really thought about it, he was actually strutting almost as if he wanted everyone to know that she marked him as hers.

A slow smile curved her lips and she looked at him as he ate his plate of food. He didn't even notice her and she was more than happy to just stare at her mate. His dark long hair fallen over his forehead as he ate his food. Her gaze dropped down to his neck where love bites were and she couldn't stop the grin that appeared on her face.

Damn she was ecstatic to see how beautiful it looked on him. A hard squeak broke the air and tore her gaze from Constantin. Michael looked angry. He glared at Natalya before turning his anger towards Constantin. Natalya saw how Constantin stiffened next to her.

Michael grabbed his plate and stormed out of the kitchen. Constantin turned to look at Natalya with a confused question on his face. She didn't know how to tell him.

"He is one of my elite warriors." Maksim pointed out. Constantin still looked confused but there was a hint of jealousy that lurked behind those eyes. His lips were pressed together almost as if he was fighting off his own anger.

Who is he to you? Constantin wasted no time in asking.

"He used to court my sister." Maksim happily answered. Natalya felt frustration curl up inside of her. She didn't need her brother saying anything.

Grabbing onto Constantin's hand, she dragged both him and her out of the busy kitchen and upstairs to their bedroom.

She closed the door behind her and turned to meet her very angry mate. This was the first time she had ever seen such possessiveness in his features. Constantin looked dangerous and almost like he wanted to go on a killing spree.

"He courted me for a month. There was nothing between us. I had no feeling towards him. He still has feelings for me but I never liked him the way he did. I broke it off with him before it could get serious." She tried to explain.

Did he ever touch you? He asked.

She felt guilt washed over her. Constantin will be disappointed in her if he found out she had allowed another man to kiss her.

"He kissed me one time. It was the night I broke it off with him." She explained.

She couldn't look up at him. She was afraid to see the betrayal he must be feeling. She knew that it will hurt her if he did it to her. Just the thought of another girl kissing her sent her into so much pain.

Constantin's fingers appeared in her line of vision before lifting her chin up to look at him. There was hurt in those gorgeous eyes of his but there also was understanding.

It kills me to know that he got your first kiss but a kiss doesn't change how I feel for you. He admitted. A kiss doesn't change the fact that you are with me.

His finger ran down her neck to where he marked her. He traced one of the marks with his finger tip before his eyes moved to find hers again.

You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to. He signed before his head dipped and captured her lips with his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
1K 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...
850 39 19
When you are a werewolf, you care about only three things: The first one is your pack, second one is your family and the third and most important one...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...