HIS FAVORITE...KATIE

By ragingzombie

No this won't be complete and utter horse shit. I don't think... More

HELLLOOOOO

46 4 21
By ragingzombie

Well hello there! I'm Katie (Obviously his favorite), and I'm here because I have no other fri- I mean to hack this hoe.

Here's a song that I want to dedicate to you *Clears throat*

I love you bitchhhhh. I ain't ever gonna stop lovin you. Bitchhhhhhhh.

*Coughs and bows* Now, Gabe Ily and I'm taking over your profile now. There will no longer be a Gabe. Just a Katie. Okay? Okay.

OKay well, I've officially been passed off as weird to his followers that view these books. But if you like it, hmu I'm single ;). Jkjk, but seriously if you're Brendon Urie, then please take me now.
^^ I can't use this one anymore. Im not single, continue reading

No but in all seriousness, all jokes aside. I love this asshole and he's mine and only mine. So the rest of you can fuck off. The End.

Oh yeah, follow me @darksunlight-

And no... this wasn't all for self promotion...

Or maybe it was >:) Muhahahaha

Bye now...

(Random Tags)

cravingpussy

EthansWhiteAss

Lexfyisqueer

-ItsJustUs-

_Smile-More_

_Jack-Off_

UnicornianPineapple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
80.3K 179 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
57.7K 3.2K 71
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
19.1K 76 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.