The Sheikh's Castaway

By janastevie

More

Synopsis

269 4 1
By janastevie

After learning she'd been betrayed by her fiancé, Princess Saba skipped out on her own wedding and wound up stranded on a remote island with none other than the man she was trying to avoid. But her intended was nothing if not determined, and Saba soon discovered that, try as she might, ignoring her feelings for sexy Sheikh Fazal al Khalid was something even a royal couldn't do.

As their time on the island stretched from hours into days, Saba could no longer resist her passion for Fazal, regardless of the consequences it would have on their future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
177K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
254K 14.9K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...