Books to Read on Wattpad (Rev...

By sourmanz53

Need ideas for another book to read? Here are some of my favorite books that I have enjoyed on Wattpad and re... More

Books to Read on Wattpad
Silent Love (Completed)
Teddy Bear Hospital
Rides with Ace
My Dark Knight
The Cliché Curse
Every Beauty Deserves a Beast
Getting It Straight
Seeing Stars
Resisting Him.
That Idiot Wolf.
This Bad Boy I'm With
Destined With You
Eternity in the Castle
Blind Attraction [one] (Wattpad Prize 2014 completed)
I met him on the balcony
Convicted Love
The Boys are Back in Town
True North
That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.
Until Dawn
Mr. Alpha, meet your Angel
Buckley's Rowdy Ranch: Cam & Jessie
Unmasking Obsidian Light
Armor
Good girl & Bad boy. Cliché!
The Wallflower's Revenge
Wingless and Beautiful
In 27 Days
Nothing Like the Novels
LIB
You Again

Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

8.9K 155 34
By sourmanz53

Title: The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

Author: Slim_Shady 

Status: Complete

Summary: Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy.

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl.

She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece.

Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger.

He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it.

When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house.

Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter.

Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law...and Road Trips.

Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got?

No clue.

All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

My Opinion: So I know that many of you will have probably already this, but this is one of the first books that I ever read on Wattpad and I still love it!  I definitely recommended reading it to anyone who has not still read this book.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.7K 35
Second book in Billionaire Series #TheMuteMrs.Billionaire Emma Campbell the only heir of Campbell &Co. An accident in her childhood made her mute. Be...
3K 108 13
Karina Maya is being bullied at school. When the leader of her bullies gets angry at a certain leader of a group of delinquents, Karina is used for v...
213K 4.3K 37
Falling in love with your childhood friend is troublesome, especially when he treats you like his special someone but he falls in love with another g...
233K 7K 50
When Liya moved into the new town as a child, she found a boy her age who seemed to be a prince charming. But as the time passed and she turned ten...