(2018 OLD) pretty u; verkwan...

Por svtcorelove

some verkwan oneshots to feed your love for seungkwannie and vernon. this book has been discontinued but che... M谩s

cold feet
what i see
qna
#4 - say yes (C)
#5 - you're such a cute couple. (C)
#6 - i know what you like (C)
#7- stop playing (C)
#8 - "sofia you have five seconds" (C)
#9 Desperate (C)
#10 Wedding day (C)
#11 Wedding Day Pt 2 (C)
#12 Mansae (C)
#13 Kiss (C)
#14 tfw your dad steals your boyfriend (C)
# 15 come home, you hoe (C)
#16 all i wanted was a boyfriend but now im having an existential crisis (C)
the one where chan doesn't know what to do (TW)
i am yours, you are mine, please be my valentine.
please, dont,
no one uses the library its the fucking 21st century (R)
clothes and feelings tbh
my favourite part of seungkwan is...
seoksoo oneshot - preview
ANNOUNCEMENT!

mistakes were made but we're here now so let's forget about the past

5.6K 173 84
Por svtcorelove

mingyu is low key a dick? kinda? also deserved better lol

also did u see the photos wher hansol like shows some tummy but surpriSE ABS bc i just saw those and nice

this was written by me smoking somebody else by the 1975 and inhaling curious by hayley kiyoko

remember kids, do music not drugs

also i know the previous chapter was, erm heavy, so i'll keep the angst to a minimum, also low key gets all spicy by the end

bonus! outfits!

---

ding

ding

ding

"ugh shut up!" hansol groaned as he turned his phone's notification sound off and onto buzz instead.

eyes back on the computer, hansol started moving tracks around again. just as he was leveling out the velocities his phone buzzed. ignoring it, hansol continues to work.

buzz

buzz buzz buzz

"oh my god!" hansol yells, picking the phone up.

the notification screen showed notifications from instagram.

boo_skwan uploaded a photo!

boo_skwan commented on a photo!

"my post notifications are still on" hansol laughed bitterly to himself as he unlocked the phone and went onto seungkwan's account to turn the notifications off.

'hm' he thinks to himself 'they look happy'

hansols eyes skim over a photo of seungkwan feeding mingyu some sushi as chan sits next to them looking like he was about to throw up.

'still third wheeling i see' hansol chuckles, he still remembers chans whining about him and seungkwan,

"hansol i swear to god" chan yelled as he unlocked the door of the apartment "can you two please stop making out on my couch?!"

seungkwan pulled away from hansol and turned around, still seated on hansol's lap "this is technically hansol's couch as well"

chan gave him a glare "i bought it, and it's not like i bring my girlfriend home and suck on her face in front of you two so i expect the same in return"

seungkwan shrugs, "fine, mingyu isn't home so we have my apartment all to ourselves, hansol lets go"

hansol let himself be dragged up and out the door, hearing chan mutter about using protection.

hansol puts his fingers to his lips. they used to piss chan off so much, but the feeling of seungkwan's lips on his own was enough for him to not care what chan said.

"hansol- ah" seungkwan moaned softly as hansol kissed down his neck, leaving a little mark every now and then

hansol smiles into his skin before tracing his lips up seungkwan's shoulder, across his neck and to the side of his jaw. seungkwan takes matters into his own hands and grabs hansol's face, mushing their lips together.

hansol smirks and kisses back harder, pushing seungkwan to lie down, "so needy aren't you"

seungkwan bubbled with laughter, "only for you"

seungkwan's lips did the most amazing things. they kissed him hard, they sang him lullabies, they let out little giggles. hansol misses those lips, he misses the owner of those lips.

he shook his head, it was his fault they broke up. jealous hansol's fault. but at the same time he had good reasoning. hansol saw the way mingyu eyed his boyfriend's behind. hansol saw the times when mingyu checked seungkwan out or hugged him a little too close. hansol doesn't blame him, he knows seungkwan is hot, but only hansol was to check seungkwan out.

he used to be the only one allowed to check seungkwan out.

"hansol, we're not doing this again" seungkwan sighed

"seungkwan, babe, you need to believe me. he's practically in love with you, the guy can't keep his hands to himself around you!" hansol said back as he walked into the apartment, closing the door behind him.

"he's my best friend, we've known each other in high school, we're just close hansol" seungkwan spoke up, voice raising, annoyance seeping through

"close my ass! he's too close, he's touching too much he's - he's out of line!" hansol yelled back

"hansol you're delusional!" seungkwan frowned

"i'm not, and i'm tired of feeling as if i'm supposed be okay with watching my boyfriend getting manhandled by another guy" hansol shouted, throwing his hands up

"well if you're so tired of it maybe you should leave!" seungkwan said lowly "and not just the apartment, my life too"

"fine! i hope you have fun with your fuckboy best friend!"

hansol cried the second he got home, chan heard him and came running into his room, asking a million questions. there was a lot of drama, chan ended up moving out, and now two months later, hansol's still alone, still hurting.

mingyu and seungkwan announced their relationship nearly 2 weeks ago but to hansol it already felt as if they had been dating since the second he left seungkwan's apartment.

hansol looked at his computer

19:38

he closed the files he was working on and grabbed his phone again,

"hello?"

"hey cheol, let's go out tonight, i'm ready to get wasted"

---

the club was packed, people everywhere, the air thick. hansol could practically smell the lust radiating from people. seungcheol had brought his own boyfriend, jeonghan, who wore an all white outfit, contrasting hansol himself. the neon pink and purple lights shun on to jeonghan's clothes and bounced off of hansols jacket.

the three had perched themselves on the barstools seeing as all the normal tables surrounding the dance floor were all taken. jeonghan sat close to seungcheol, one hand on his thigh as the eldest ordered their drinks. seungcheol had seen hansol in this state multiple times and knew exactly what he needed.

even before that night, hansol would call seungcheol up and ask him to go drinking with him, hansol had the funds so seungcheol always agreed. the elder also knew that hansol would get drunk on his own any ways and preferred it when he was a little more safe.

hansol downed his first two shots immediately, not even thinking as it burned his throat, he was here for a reason after all.

jeonghan gave seungcheol a worried look which seungcheol shrugged off the look with a reassuring smile and jeonghan visibly relaxed.

hansol looks around the club. it had been 2 months and still no one in that club looked even remotely good to hansol. no one compared to seungkwan.

hansol's gaze halts

maybe one person compares to seungkwan?

hansol looks at the boy who's back is turned to him and he chuckles slightly causing seungcheol to send him a confused look.

hansol nods his head over to the boy on the other side of the club "oh nothing it's just that the guy over there has the same pair of jeans as seungkwan"

seungcheol looks over and raises an eyebrow "hansol, i think that is seungkwan"

hansol chokes slightly on his whiskey and has another look, that's when he realises mingyu is sitting down next to where seungkwan is standing.

"oh" hansol breathes "i just thought i was hallucinating or something"

hansol looks at those jeans again. the black skinny jeans with a roses embroided on the left leg and rips above the knees. those jeans that had been on hansol's bedroom floor so many times before. a lump forms in his throat as he thinks about how many times those jeans were on mingyu's floor.

"dude we can go somewhere else-"

hansol stops him "no, it's fine, i don't care"

hansol turns his body back to the bar and asks for another two shots. hansol downs them quickly and smirks at seungcheol, "i'm gonna dance, you two coming?"

jeonghan and seungcheol shared a brief look before shaking their heads. hansol shrugged and downed the last of his whiskey before making his way to the dance floor. if there was something hansol had, it was the ability to dance. chan used to teach him new moves on weekends, they would move all the living room furniture to make space and go at it till their legs were like jelly.

hansol's attractive, it doesn't take long for some girl to walk up to him and ask for a dance. she giggles and hansol inwardly rolls his eyes. they dance, partly grind, for around two songs until hansol gives her a little wink and says goodbye. hansol swears he feels her eyes bore into the back of his head as he walks away so he turns and looks at where she was earlier only to no longer find her there.

instead he finds seungkwan, still at his table, staring at him.

hansol swallows, seungkwan looked really really hot.

then again to hansol seungkwan always looked hot. only problem is that he's wearing all black but the red on his jacket match those on his jeans and his hair is dark and hansol hadn't seen dark hair on seungkwan ever. unless you count the baby photos.

seungkwan smiles at him and hansol shivers.

maybe seungkwan is drunk?

no, seungkwan never gets drunk, tipsy maybe but never drunk, so that had to be genuine. seungkwan looks hansol up and down and suddenly he feels all vulnerable. seungkwan smirks before turning back to the conversation mingyu and some other guy were having.

hansol notices mingyu's hand in seungkwan's back pocket and imeediatly feels like throwing a chair at him. mingyu that is, not seungkwan.

hansol turns and walks back over to seungcheol and jeonghan who are busy talking about their plans for the weekend.

"so get this" hansol interrupts "seungkwan boo, just smiled at me"

"cheol he's drunk we gotta go home" jeonghan says quickly before hansol shushes him

"no i'm serious!"

"okay hansol, whatever floats your boat" jeonghan laughed making hansol roll his eyes and sit back down. after getting another drink he spins in his chair looking over in the direction seungkwan was in earlier.

seungkwan is staring at him again and they make eye contact.

'shit' hansol thinks

seungkwan keeps the eye contact before biting at his lip and looking at mingyu. mingyu is sitting on a couch with his back to hansol. he watches them converse for a second and then seungkwan sits himself down on mingyu's lap, placing his legs on either side of the elder boy.

hansol's jaw clenches, he's about to look away but then the eye contact is back. seungkwan angles his head to the side and keeps his eyes heavily trained on hansol

hansol's mouth falls open.

seungkwan smashes his mouth onto mingyu's but there's a catch, the angle of his face and mingyu's allows him to keep looking at hansol, he shivers as he watches seungkwan tangle his hands in mingyu's hair.

hansol suddenly wants to throw a chair at mingyu again. he should be the one seungkwan is making out with, not fuckboy mcgee.

hansol stands abruptly as he watched mingyu push seungkwan off of himself. hansol watches the disappointment settle on seungkwans face as he puffs his chest out slightly and turns away from hansol, folding his arms.

"you okay?" seungcheol asks

"kim mingyu has the fucking nerve to push seungkwan off of him" hansol spits "seungkwan kisses like its his job and he's the best in the fucking world at it, kim mingyu doesn't deserve that"

jeonghan and seungcheol can't say anything back because hansol's gone.

the music vibrates through hansol's body and hansol knows he's tipsy but the alcohol is giving him some liquid confidence and right now all he wants is seungkwan.

he walks past their table and swiftly grabs a hold on seungkwans hand, dragging him with him. hansol marches them into a bathroom, one of the bigger ones with a counter.

"kim mingyu doesn't fucking deserve you" hansol mutters quickly before pressing his lips up against seungkwan's. the shorter boy responds almost immediately, hands in hansols hair.

hansol twists seungkwans hips and lifts him up, placing him on the counter and standing in-between his legs.

seungkwan puts his legs around hansols waist and pulls himself a little further off the counter and hansol a little closer. hansol pulls away with a chuckle.

"so needy" he kisses down seungkwan's neck

"just for you-"

"don't lie to me" hansol growls "did you let him touch you the way i used to?"

seungkwan whimpers as hansol works his lips onto his collarbones as he slips seungkwan's jacket off.

"i asked you a question" hansol repeats and seungkwan nods weakly

"hm, of course you did" hansol leaves little hickeys a long seungkwan's collar while massaging his hips "and yet here you are, back in my arms, letting me ruin you when your boyfriend is right outside"

seungkwan moans making hansol laugh a little inside 'forgot he was into that'

"i want you" seungkwan says weakly, crumbling under hansols hands

hansol pulls away and cocks an eyebrow "you say you want me but you're sleeping with him"

"not" a whine escapes seungkwan as hansols hands are back on him "not any more, we broke up, a while ago, you were right but he just wanted me for my body and when he got it he told me he wasn't interested in a relationship"

hansol halts

"why didn't you-"

"we had practically just told everyone we were dating and i couldn't take it back that fast"seungkwan said softly

hansol placed a finger under seungkwans chin and makes him look at him again. "kim mingyu doesn't fucking deserve you"

and before seungkwan can add anything hansol's lips are back on his own. hansol slips his hands under seungkwan's black shirt, moving them up and down his back as he continues to abuse seungkwan's lips.

"he's so shitty, didn't even flinch when i dragged you away" hansol mutters violently before leaning in and kissing seungkwan again

hansol pulls away slowly, holding seungkwan's bottom lip between his teeth, seungkwan whines and hansol almost looses it. he leans his lips next to seungkwan's ear and grips at his butt "let me give you what you actually deserve"

----

a/n i like how this has a soft title and is low key ;)))) and then i have another shot called "desperate"which is pure?????????

also lol im not innocent anymore hah ah ha h a h a

i never was

ok bye, lemme know if you want a part 2

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

117K 3.2K 30
A story where some of the members of seventeen get kiddnaped, and there boyfriends need to save them main ships *Jeongcheol *meanie *verkwan *junhao ...
7.9K 351 26
This is a bxb fanfic. Just a couple of ships sailing in the Seventeen house. Stay tuned for more drama.............
270 23 8
This was an accidental one shot that I made. Hahaha!! Enjoy!! This is dedicated to my friend in twitter, @BaeBoo96 !! <3 [May 12, 2016] 漏 All Rights...
8.5K 698 7
Just some random taekook oneshots with of course other bts ships and seventeen as well..