Red Venom ● Draco Malfoy

By DramioneHub

The girl wasn't completely red. Her color was green but her temper and hair were indeed red. After th... More

First You Must Know
•●1●•
•●3●•
°○4○°

°○2○°

92 0 0
By DramioneHub

SLEEKEAZY'S

____________________________________________

  Still shocked from meeting Harry Potter, Cerridwen wandered the train halls, refusing to admit she was lost.

She was stubborn like that. Shamelessly peering into every compartment that she passed by, Dwen failed to notice the small girl walking her way.

The girl was equally as unaware of Cerridwen as she was of her because her head was down, looking for any sign of a certain toad.

Just as Cerridwen looked forward and the other girl looked up the two collided into each other and fell back in attempt to scurry from danger.

Falling on their bums, Dwen grunted while the other girl lost her balance which resulted in her head meeting the floor. Cerridwen quickly stood and offered her hand to the fallen girl.

"My apologies. I wasn't looking-" the smaller girl spewed. " 'is alright. No harm done. That mass of hair you got probably broke your fall anyway," Dwen teased, running a hand through her own silky red curls.

  The bushy haired girl huffed and Dwen's eyes widened upon realization. "Oh gods no! I didn't mean you offend you. I tend not to think about what I'm to say. I usually just let it out and... and well sometimes I don't say the smartest things," Dwen confessed, her ears turning pink as she nervously scratched her scalp.

    The bushy haired girl smiled kindly. "Apology accepted. I'm not to offended by your remark about my hair. I've learned to accept that my hair is untamable," the girl said, her head high and her face a little less stern. Dwen smiled. "I like the way you think... um?" Dwen trailed off realizing she didn't know the girls name. "Granger, Hermione Granger and you" the bushy haired girl, Hermione Granger said putting out her hand.

  Dwen gladly shook her hand as she chuckled. "I'm Cerridwen Prewett-" Dwen began before Hermione Granger gasped. "I've read about you! There are a few pages of your story on Hogwarts A History," Hermione said excitedly.

  "Really? I think I've just found my new favorite book," Dwen giggled, imagining the things it must have said about her heroic father and mysterious mother.

  "If meeting me excites you, I suggest you only go to the last compartment on the right if you want to shart your pants and have your heart leap from your chest," Dwen warned, laughter in her words.

  Hermione looked between Dwen and the far off compartment curiously. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you but I should go back to endlessly wandering the halls until I find my compartment," Dwen concluded, turning to move past Hermione when Hermione said "Wait,". Dwen raised her left brow. "Yeah?" she asked.

  "You didn't happen to see a toad anywhere near here?" Hermione asked, a little blush coloring her cheeks. "Besides yourself? 'Fraid I haven't, Granger," Dwen replied, her lips in a devilish smirk.

  "I'll have to get used to your jokes won't I?" Hermione questioned, a small smile on her cute face. "Hope not. It's much more fun when I ruffle a few feathers," Dwen said, giving a wink to Hermione who sighed and waved goodbye.

  Dwen stood for a brief moment, thinking about where her bloody compartment was. She licked her finger and held it out. "Hmm. I can sense them all more on the left. Thats probably where they're at," Dwen spoke aloud to herself.

  But before she could walk on one of her closest friends came skipping over to her. "Oi, girls I found Dwen," Dwen's friends shouted. "Now the party has begun," Dwen sang, draping her arm lazily on Tanelle, one of many friends.

   "Cerridwen, you haven't put your robes on! We're nearly at Hogwarts" Dwen's friend observed looking to Cerridwen with an expression Dwen couldn't help but chuckle at.

   "Observant, Tanny. Hogwarts you say. Dwen questioned the little lift of the corners of her lips going unnoticed. "Yeah, this is where your life begins" Fred Weasely began, appearing at Dwen's side.

  "Frightened, Cerri Dweny?" George asked, coming to his brothers side. "Prewetts can never be frightened" Dwen said, blowing a stray hair of hers to her side. "Thats it, Red!" George cheered.

"They grow so quickly," Fred sighed, wiping an imaginary tear away from his eye. " 'ello, George" Tanelle spoke out arrogantly. "Ahh! Miss lomen, how goes it?" George replied, his exactly that of a boy impersonating a handsome man.

He took Tanelle's hand and gave it a too long kiss. Fred whistled, Dwen burped and Tanelle blushed. "I always knew one of my friends would marry into the family," Dwen said happily, her hand to her heart.

  "Dwen, you little bugger!" Tanelle whisper yelled to Dwen who now closed her eyes as if crying and nodded her head. Fred joined in.

  "Their children would be the ugliest things," he wailed, fanning his self. "How dare you disrespect my future children, Gred!" George roared, throwing his arms up dramatically.

  "Excuse me," voiced a stern boy who came stalking toward the three redheads and Tanelle. "Pinhead Perce, begun stopping the fun already?" Fred teased, crossing his arms and smirking just like George did.

  "There were reports of commotion so I came to find you three," Percy Weasely announced loudly, narrowing his eyes at the redheads before him. Cerridwen scrunched her face in confusion.

  "Commotion!?" she exclaimed, looking over at her brothers and friend's equally confused face. "Wasn't us this one time, Perce" Dwen said shaking her head.

  "I know ver-" Percy began angrily before a loud crash and a screech were heard not to far away. All four redheads and Tanelle either jumped or gasped as they turned to the noise.

  Then a load of children came running behind Percy to follow the loud noise. "Watch out, Cerri" Percy barked, pushing Cerri to stand flat against a side of the train. "Blimey those are a lot of peo-" Tanelle whispered before she was jerked away from the wall and thrown into the mob of students.

  "Cerridwen! You come back here this instant!" Percy's voice faded off as Dwen ran along side the other kids, her hands latched to Tanelle's. "Right behind you girls!" Fred shouted as George and him ran with the bunch of kids as well.

  Another loud crash stopped the entire group in their tracks. Shouting was heard coming from two individuals who scrambled around punching one another.

  Dwen and Tanelle struggled to see the fight over the heads of many students years and inches above them.

  Fred and George noticing this each took them by their underarms and hoisted them up. Tanelle giggled as Dwen cringed when she saw the smaller boy of the quarrel take a blow to the face.

  Dwen searched the faces of the boys to see if she knew them. The surrounding crowd cheered for one boy in particular. He had alabaster skin and shiny white blond hair.

  'Sleakeazy's' Dwen thought. She turned her attention to the smaller boy. His face was bloody, his hair was golden and... Then it clicked to Dwen. "Anthony! Anthony! Anthony!" Dwen chanted, her voice so loud it went over everybody's.

  "He a friend of yours, Cerri?" George asked, speaking loud enough for Dwen to hear. "Boyfriend more like it," Tanelle said proudly, smiling to Dwen who gave her a look of worry and shock. Fred and George looked to one another, their blue eyes popping from their sockets.

  "Boyfriend!" the twins shouted simultaneously as they dropped the girls on their bums. "Punch him again, Sleekeazy's boy!" Fred and George hollered and cheered when the boy did.

  Dwen was about to cheer for Anthony again but a powerful spell hit everyone. Then there was silence as the two bloody boy's fists were pulled off each other's hair.

   A black haired, beady eyed and furious woman then stepped in. "Bugger," Fred whispered disappointingly.

  Dwen had heard about this woman. Fred and George said she was an old owl who gave them each others of detention. "If you do not wish to be punished, I suggest all of you leave. This instant," McGonagall drawled, her dark eyes staring dangerously at the group of kids.

  And with that every single one of those kids ran back as if it were Satan himself nipping at their heels. McGonagall is worse some would say. The only ones unlucky enough to get away were the two boys fighting.

Dwen liked Anthony but she wasnt going to get expelled her first day here. No boy or girl could have that power over her. Not one! But Dwen looked back for one brief moment and now knew that the boy with white blond hair had eyes that belonged to the moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
141K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...