Not A Damsel in Distress

By WriterAnisha_2307

Previously titled as Arrogant's Smart Wife. ..... Abandoned on the next day of Marriage, Kavya is forced to l... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Part 66: The Raichands'
Bonus Part 1: Honeymoon Preparation
Bonus Part 2: Honeymoon - 1
Bonus Part 3: Honeymoon - 2

Part Sixty Five: Their Unconditional Love

25.3K 1.8K 466
By WriterAnisha_2307

Living Room, Kapoor Mansion

Kavya and Ruhi bring a few mugs of coffee from the kitchen. They find Ranveer with Yash sitting in one couch and Armaan with Rihan at their right, involved in a business conversation. Whereas Sonia asks Nimrit for Myra's improvement, who is sitting on a couch at their right and across her father.

Ruhi whispers, "Do you think, it's a good idea?"

Kavya whispers back, "When will we come back next time, Ruhi? I think, you should share, they love you and will approve for it."

Ruhi takes a deep breath and whispers, "I am nervous, Yash Uncle and Sonia Aunty are here as well."

Kavya encourages, "Don't be, I am with you and they are family as well."

Ruhi nods in response as they near them and pass the mugs to everyone, before taking their seat at either side of Myra. Kavya gives her a reassuring nod and gestures towards Ranveer, who is taking a sip from his mug.

Ruhi starts,"Ranveer Uncle..."

Ranveer faces her with a smile and compliments, "Yes, my Baby Roo, I recognise your coffee and it's as usual tasty."

She smiles in response and plays with her fingers, meeting Rihan's curious, yet confused gaze. He raises his eyebrows, but she doesn't react and faces her Uncle again.

Ruhi opens her mouth to speak, though blabbers in nervousness, "You love my chicken stir-fry with garlic seasoning, so I was planning to make that for dinner."

Kavya mentally slaps her forehead, while Ranveer appreciates with a grin, "That's so sweet of you. But you must be tired, so take some rest today and make tomorrow."

Ruhi nods obediently and faces Kavya, who is gesturing with her eyes in irritation, whereas Armaan chuckles silently as he understands, what they are trying to do.

Ruhi watches Ranveer taking another sip and stammers, "Uncle...we...I...I..."

Ranveer face her with a frown and asks with concern, "Roo, what's the matter baby?"

Nimrit asks as well, "Ruhi, what happened?"

She shuts her eyes, failing to gather the courage and stands before blabbering, "I and Kavy are going to our old NGO to meet the kids."

Kavya stares at her in shock, while others remain clueless and Armaan chuckles as Ruhi grabs Kavya's hand to drag her towards the exit with the coffee mugs still in their hands.

But Ranveer stops them, "Wait."

Ruhi turns to face him with Kavya and he demands, "I know, you want to say something. Come on, tell me."

Kavya whispers, "Come on, Ruhi. Be a strong woman."

Ruhi whispers, "Fine."

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before announcing, "I am dating someone."

However, she frowns as there is a pin-drop silence for a minute and opens her eyes slowly to find Ranveer, standing in front of her with a stunned look.

She steps back and grabs Kavya's free hand in nervousness, while he demands, "What did you say?"

Rihan faces Armaan in fear, who watches his father-in-law keenly to know his intentions and Ruhi stammers, "I...I am dating..."

Ranveer interrupts in panic, "Dating? What dating? Who dating? How dating? Why dating?"

Ruhi hides behind Kavya, who calms her father, "Papa, calm down. She is only dating, she didn't marry anyone without our consent and-"

Ranveer interrupts, "Still why dating?"

Nimrit stands and move closer to handle her overreacting husband, "Ranveer, you are scaring our little daughter and what is the problem in dating?"

Ranveer faces his wife and shouts, "What is the problem? What if she is dating some wrong guy?"

Rihan's fear only increases with his words, while Raveer moves closer to Kavya before whispering, "And wasn't one case enough to stress me? Now I have to deal with another idiot."

She pouts sadly and whispers, "My husband is not an idiot."

He rolls his eyes and comments, "I saw that."

Before she can answer, Ranveer pushes her away to face a scared Ruhi and demands, "Who is he?"

Ruhi lowers her gaze and points at Rihan, who panics and stands to his feet. Nimrit and Myra face him in surprise, while the Raichands sit patiently to let the Kapoor family accept their second son-in-law.

While Ranveers turns to look at Rihan in horror and goes back to face Ruhi again, who is staring at him nervously.

He whispers, "He? Armaan's friend?"

She nods in positive and he slaps his forehead before murmuring, "Now, I will definitely get a heart attack."

Kavya sighs at his words and tries to explain, "Papa, Rihan is a good guy, caring and hardworking. Give him a chance to prove himself, at least."

Armaan stands to convince Ranveer, "Yes Papa, Rihan is even better than me."

Ranveer glares at Armaan and Nimrit walks closer to scold him, "Ranveer, let's sit and talk as mature adults. Stop your melodrama, you are scaring the kids."

Ranveer murmurs, "I am more scared."

Myra slides her wheelchair ahead and requests, "Papa, please for our Ruhi."

He glares at Rihan and orders, "Follow me to Kavya and Ruhi's practice room."

Everyone's eyes widen in shock at the mention of the room, though he doesn't react and turns to walk towards the staircase, while ordering, "Follow me and no objection."

Rihan grabs Armaan's arm to drag him along, making him frown and question, "Why are you taking me?"

Rihan answers with a glare, "Because I am stuck in this situation, thanks to your stunt. So, accompany and help, otherwise I will separate you and Kavya."

While Nimrit takes her seat back and murmurs, while shaking her head in disbelief, "This man is unpredictable."

Ruhi moves closer to Kavya and whispers, "What will Uncle do?"

Kavya and Ruhi's Practice Room

Armaan and Rihan enter the room, only to freeze at their spot in fear to see the equipment. There is a heavy duty punching bag with boxing gloves and pads, placed on the floor. Two treadmill and cycles are kept at the right, while three large boxing dummy is resting at the left with multiple size dumbbells, chain whip and hockey sticks.

Armaan whispers in fear, "Was Papa training the girls for joining the Indian army?"

Rihan whispers nervously, "We can discuss his future planning for the girls later, now let's think of his present planning for us."

They find Ranveer near a wooden cabinet, inspecting some knifes and gulp in nervousness.

Rihan whispers, "Because of you, I will die unmarried and young."

Armaan whispers back, "I am a month younger than you, I should be complaining."

Rihan whispers, "I should have revised my Will before coming here, I wanted to include Ruhi."

Armaan whispers, "I have already included Kavya in my Will a month back, so I am not worried for that. But I wish, I could have a family with her before dying."

Rihan whispers, "You are lucky, you got married. Here, we will be separated at the time of announcement."

Armaan whispers, "Thanks for being a great friend to me, Rihan."

Rihan whispers, "Thanks for being a great friend to me, Armaan."

Ranveer faces them and smirks devilishly, making them move closer to each other in fear. He steps closer with a covered knife and walks around them slowly, threatening them with his eyes.

However, Rihan decides to be courageous and states, "Mr. Kapoor, this is not fair. You didn't bring Armaan to this room before his and Kavya's marriage. You are being partial to me and Ruhi."

Ranveer demands with an evil smirk, "Why do you think, I didn't ask Armaan to leave? Today, both of you will witness a protective King's wrath."

Armaan asks with a frown, "But you were not complaining till a few minutes back to me, now why do I witness a protective King's wrath?"

Ranveer reasons, casually shrugging his shoulders, "I changed my mind."

Rihan sighs in helplessness and Armaan moves closer to stop Ranveer's walk before assuring, "Rihan is not me, Papa. I have made a huge mistake in the past and I may commit another mistake in future, I don't know. But I can swear on my life, Rihan will never ever commit any mistake and hurt Ruhi."

He faces Rihan with a smile and informs, "This man once saved my life by taking a bullet and suffered for a month in the hospital. His mother was traumatized for a few days, yet didn't utter a word to me. He never complained to me till date for that incident and my arrogance at work. He is my PA, but has same rights for the operations as me and never misused those powers. He even helped me to pacify and make Kavya happy. Never has he thought of time or place before obeying my words."

He turns to face Ranveer and adds, "I trust Rihan with closed eyes, Papa and if he can risk his life for me and still stay loyal, than imagine what can he do for Ruhi? I can guarantee you, she will be happier than Kavya."

Ranveer pouts and stomps his foot childishly before complaining, "This is cheating, I wanted to scare the hell out of you both. I wanted to trouble and tease, but if you will give such speech then what will I do?"

Armaan and Rihan face him with confusion as he clarifies, "What do you boys think, I had only checked on Kavya and not Ruhi?"

Their eyes widen in surprise and he continues, "I just don't claim her as my daughter for namesake, I mean it. I had even checked on her for her safety and got to know of Rihan's frequent visits to Ruhi's apartment."

Ranveer smiles at Rihan before informing, "I am well aware of your family details, connection with Armaan, your loyalty and dedication in work, despite the fact that Armaan is lenient towards you for saving his life, you never misused his blind trust. I also know, Ruhi has met your mother twice and she is everything, I can ask for being Ruhi's mother."

He places his hand over a shocked Rihan's shoulder and adds, "I know everything, Rihan and I have no reason to disapprove for this relationship."

Armaan smiles as Ranveer hugs Rihan, who finally pulls himself out of the shock and responds to the hug, while smiling.

Rihan whispers, "Thank you."

Ranveer chuckles, while breaking the hug and wraps his arms around their shoulders after pulling Armaan closer.

He comments, "My two idiot son-in-laws."

The boys chuckle and the trio exit the room to break the news to others.

Living Room

Ruhi hugs Ranveer to thank him after he announces his approval for their relationship, informing the others of his little prank to scare the boys. Nimrit and Myra happily welcome Rihan into the family and Armaan goes to stand with Kavya.

Kavya whispers, "I am happy for them."

Armaan wraps his arm around her waist and whispers, "Me too."

Ranveer announces, "This calls for a celebration, but tomorrow."

Everyone frowns and he reasons, "One, my little princess is in pain today, though she is not complaining."

They smile at Myra as she lowers her gaze in shyness and he continues, "And two, I would like Rihan's mother to join us."

Rihan smiles at Ranveer, who asks, "Ask your mother to come here, we would like to meet her."

He nods and Ranveer announces, "And for tonight, let's order Ruhi's favourite Chinese."

Everyone agrees and they settle on the couches again, talking and demanding to know the love story of Rihan and Ruhi.

Next Morning

Lawn

A restless Kavya makes her way towards the lawn to find her mother, sitting on a yoga mat and practicing some breathing exercises. This is her mother's morning routine since a few years and no one disturbs her at this time.

However, today Kavya is herself disturbed and needed to talk with her mother. Since last night, she has been restless as the feeling of guilty to keep her mother in complete darkness in regards to the problems of her marriage engulfs her heart. Though Ranveer is unaware of the reason as well, he still knows, there were issues.

She walks closer and sits beside her mother, making her open her eyes on sensing her presence. Nimrit smiles at her and Kavya takes her hand to hold in hers before initiating the chat, "Mamma, I want to share something."

Nimrit smiles to herself after lowering her gaze for a second and faces her again to ask, "Regarding the problems between you and Armaan?"

Kavya's eyes widen in shock and her mother caresses her hand before asking, "Your father and I will celebrate 28 years of marriage in a couple of weeks, Honey. What do you think, I am unaware of what is cooking in my husband's mind?"

She cups her daughter's face and states, "He was stressed till a few days back, there was something running in his mind during that morning chat with Armaan and you. Then your arrival tensed him further, but Armaan's arrival took away every ounce of worry from his face."

Nimrit chuckles, releasing Kavya's face and adds, "Plus, that plan to unite you and Armaan. Your father thinks he is intelligent, but he forgets his wife is a smart lawyer. He doesn't has to use words for me to know, what he is thinking or going to do. I can read him easily."

Kavya asks with uncertainty, "You are not angry to upset to know, we are hiding something."

Nimrit smiles before explaining, "Kavy, during initial days of a relationship, every couple face issues. Some are small and some are huge, this is quite normal, but important point is the willingness to solve them and stay together. Even I and Ranveer faced issues, which I didn't share with my mother. It's nothing wrong in hiding because a couple needs privacy to handle everything. If someone interferes, then that can create more gaps."

Kavya smiles at her mother, who adds, "So, whatever you and Armaan had, I can see, it is solved and you both are happy with each other. Then why to dig into the matter and spoil the freshly grown plant of love."

Kavya hugs her mother and states, "I am so lucky to have you and Papa as my parents. Thanks for understanding."

Nimrit replies with a smile, "No, we are lucky to have you, Ruhi and Myra as our Princesses."

They break the hug and Nimrit instructs, "Now, lets forget the sad phases of our life and concentrate on the bright future."

Kavya nods in positive and her mother continues, "Go and call everyone, it's time for breakfast."

Kavya informs, "Armaan and Rihan won't join us for breakfast, they have some work, so will call the others."

Nimrit asks with a frown, "At 7 am, what work they have?"

Tattoo Parlor

Armaan's eyes and mouth widen in horror, seeing the tattoo artist Gayatri, preparing her tools. She had inked Kavya's back with the special tattoo, two months back and now, he asked her to make similar tattoo at the same place with 'K' alphabet in the heart.

He didn't inform Kavya of his decision to get inked with her initial as he wanted to surprise her. However, the anticipation of pain scares him and he takes a deep breath to gather some courage.

Whereas Rihan giggles silently, sitting on a couch and watching his scared friend with amusement. He had never imagined him to see in this condition.

Though it makes him happy to witness Armaan's efforts to prove his love to Kavya in every way possible.

Gayatri instructs to Armaan as she sits on a revolving chair, "Remove your shirt and sit here, Handsome."

Rihan frowns at her way of eyeing Armaan, who is unbuttoning his shirt, exposing his muscular chest. Tossing the shirt aside, he watches his way making his way to the couch and lays on his stomach.

Gayatri bites her lower lip and runs her fingers over his shoulder, making Armaan clench his fist and instruct through gritted teeth, "You have to ink me with the needle and not your finger."

She replies, while touching his back, "Yes Handsome, but I need to check your skin properly."

He retorts, "I hope you realise, I am getting my wife's initial on my body."

She leans closer to whisper, "She won't know anything."

Armaan glares at the floor aimlessly before turning to lay on his back and orders, "Make the tattoo over my heart and highlight the alphabet K."

Gayatri smirks, touching his chest and he clenches his fists in anger. He wanted to yell at her, though he realises a fact, every artist has an unique talent in their job. To achieve similar design as Kavya, he has to tolerate Gayatri and her filthy hands.

She begins to ink the right side of his chest and Armaan stares at the ceiling. Rihan leans back in his chair, observing his friend's anger, which didn't even fade a bit as the needle pierced his skin.

After an hour, Gayatri bandages his swollen skin and comments, "I am impressed, you didn't even flinch or asked me to stop."

Armaan ignores her comment and looks at Rihan, who takes the cue and stands to exit the room. Gayatri smirks, keeping her equipment aside and watches him standing to grab his shirt.

She asks, "You send your friend out, then why are you wearing your shirt?"

He comments in a bitter tone, "You must be insane to think, I am interested in you."

Gayatri frowns and opens her mouth to speak, only to find Rihan returning with her boss. She turns to face Armaan, who has worn his shirt and is making his way towards her boss.

Vatsal, her boss asks, "Yes, Mr. Raichand, you called me?"

Armaan orders, "I want you to fire her."

Gayatri's eyes widen in shock and Rihan thinks with a smirk, 'And the Arrogant is back.'

While Vatsal asks with concern, "Did she made a mistake, Sir?"

Armaan glares at her and answers, "Yes, I came here to ink my wife's initial on my body, but your employee insulted my love by inappropriately touching me, even though she was warned."

Rihan smiles and Armaan faces Vatsal before continuing, "If I didn't wanted the exact same tattoo as my wife inked through her, then I would have asked you to throw her out earlier."

He starts walking closer to her boss and adds, "A person comes here to make a tattoo on their body for expressing their emotions to their loved ones. A husband takes the pain, only to see a smile on his wife's face. But your employee heartlessly insults the love by seducing and not caring to spoil a happy relationship."

Armaan threatens with a glare, "If you don't want me to shut your tattoo parlor permanently, then fire her now itself."

Vatsal obeys immediately to not disappoint the Business Tycoon Armaan Raichand, who he leaves the premises without paying any heed to the sobbing and pleading employee.

Rihan follows Armaan and asks, "For once, I thought, you will forgive her."

Armaan wears his sunglasses and informs, "I have only changed for Kavya and my family, not for a worthless woman and whoever trying to harm us."

He walks towards his car, nodding at Max as Rihan follows with a smile and they make their way towards the Kapoor Mansion.

Guest Room, Kapoor Mansion

Armaan enters the room to find Kavya texting someone on her phone. Her back is facing his front as she is standing near the dressing table.

Seeing her reflection through the mirror vanishes his anger and he makes his way towards his wife after closing the door.

He encircles his arms around her waist and places his chin over her shoulder before asking, "Whom are you texting, Angel?"

She answers with a smile after locking her phone screen, "My DID students, they were curious to know, when will we return and resume the training."

Kavya turns without escaping from his arms and requests, "Can we leave by tomorrow evening? DID and RGC will suffer if we stayed longer, it is not right to avoid professional commitment due to personal issues."

Armaan smiles before bending to kiss her nose and states, "I won't agree for RGC as I have other employee to handle the work in my and Rihan's absence. But I will agree for DID, it is new, and needs your and Ruhi's attention at this stage. So, we will leave tomorrow."

She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck, making him move closer with a wider smile. He caresses her waist and bends to kiss her jaw, making her giggle and push him away playfully.

She demands with a grin, "Where were you? Is your work done?"

Armaan sighs and requests, "Can I answer tomorrow? It's a surprise, which will take time to be ready and I don't want to lie to you."

Kavya nods in understanding and states with a smile, "I will wait."

He smiles before leaning to kiss her, though stops himself as her hand reach the tattooed skin, while roaming over his chest. He pulls away, making her frown in confusion and raise her eyebrow in a questioning manner.

Armaan thinks, 'This tattoo won't be presentable till tomorrow evening and if Kavya saw now, she may become sad.'

He smiles at her and makes an excuse, "Well, I just realised something."

She asks in a low voice, "What?"

He answers, "Papa took me to your practice room, but I never got to see the equipment. I was thinking to build a similar room in our Mansion for you."

Kavya shakes her head with a smile and denies, "That's not needed."

She moves closer to kiss him, but he insists, "But I want to see the room, come."

Before Kavya can protest, Armaan grabs her hand after leaving her waist and pulls her towards the door of the room.

Kavya and Ruhi's Practice Room

Armaan enters the room and makes himself busy by checking the equipment to distract Kavya from her earlier intentions.

He sees the large boxing dummy and moves closer to inspect it. Though he yelps in pain as Kavya hugs him from behind and places her hand over the tattooed skin, which is sensitive to even touch.

She pulls back and asks with concern, "What happened, Aru?"

Armaan composes himself and turns around with a nervous smile before making an excuse, "Oh nothing, you just scared me."

Kavya frowns in confusion and opens her mouth to speak, but he moves away to the wooden cabinet, while asking, "What do you do with these knives?"

She walks closer, eyeing the knives and answers, "We practice to aim at the objects."

She points at the dummy items, having cuts of knife and informs, "We keep them at different places and try aiming with the knife. My aims are good, but Ruhi mostly missed it and Mamma found it dangerous. So, we stopped after a few weeks."

Armaan nods in understanding and moves away when she walks closer. He gets busy in inspecting the punching bag and punches a few times as Kavya stares at him keenly.

She steps closer and asks, "Why do I feel, you are avoiding me?"

He faces her and chuckles nervously before convincing her, "No, why would I avoid you? You are my Angel."

Kavya doesn't believe him him and he sighs in defeat before movinv closer to cup her face. Then bends to kiss her forehead and caresses her cheeks with his thumbs lovingly.

She scolds him with a pout, "Don't use your charms on me, I know, you are avoiding me."

Armaan asks with a smirk to divert the topic, "Is my Angel facing tough time in staying angry with her Aru now?"

Kavya glares at him before releasing her face and turning around to face at the opposite side. She crosses her arm at her front and glares at the wall with a pout.

He shakes his head in disbelief with her reaction and walks closer to hug her from behind. But she moves ahead, avoiding his touch and stomps her foot in anger.

He pretends to think and asks himself, "Now, how do I convince my Angel that I love her and I would never avoid her."

She murmurs stubbornly, "I am not falling for his cute antics."

Armaan chuckles at her comment and tries to hold her again, but she walks away and feels him chasing her. However, her eyes fall on the fencing sword and she runs to grab it. Then turns around to aim at her husband, making him halt at his spot in surprise.

Kavya warns, "Don't you dare to come near me."

He complains, "That's not fair, Angel. Keep it aside, I want to hold you."

She retorts, "No, first tell me, what are you hiding and why are you avoiding me?"

He complains again, "But you promised to wait."

She reasons, casually shrugging her shoulders, "I changed my mind."

Armaan sighs in helplessness, looking away and finds another sword, which gives him an idea. He moves closer to grab it and turns to face his confused wife, who is eyeing the sword in his hand.

He challenges, "If I win, then you will wait till tomorrow evening to know the truth and allow me to love you now. Or if you win, then I will confess the truth now itself."

Armaan raises his one eyebrow and swipes the sword in the air, making the infinity logo to encourage her. She smirks before removing her heels and gearing up to fight against her husband, who smiles at her.

(A/n: I can't write typical lovey dovey scene and my first attempt in fencing, so let me know your opinions.)

They move to the middle of the room, where there is enough space for the fight and Kavya begins by swiping the sword to hit his arm. But he brings his sword in the same direction to stop her and pushes her sword back by using his own. She stumbles back, though recovers quickly and hits his sword with hers to loosen his grip on his sword.

Armaan tightens his grip on the sword, while Kavya uses his distraction to bend and swipe her sword from right to left in the level of his ankles. But he jumps at the right time, making her angry and she swipes back in the same level, causing him to jump back.

He comments with a chuckle, "Damn, you are quick."

She smirks and asks in a teasing tone, "Is my cute little Aru regretting to challenge me?"

He doesn't say a word and moves his sword from right to left, causing Kavya to defend herself on reflex. Though he brings his hand back from mid-way and uses the pointed end of the sword to swipe over her top's sleeve, tearing the fabric. Kavya looks at her top in horror and Armaan uses her distraction to swipe around her right knee, tearing her pants.

He smirks, while teasing, "Now, who is regretting?"

She glares at him and swipes the sword from left to right, then reverse in speed, causing him to walk in reverse and defend himself. Soon his back hits the body dummy, leaving no room for escape and she swipes the sword from his left side of the stomach to right, teasing his shirt successfully.

Kavya smirks at his horrified look and he turns to run away as she goes to tear the shirt, where the tattoo is hidden beneath. However, she swipes the sword over his back, tearing the fabric and causing him to turn around. He swipes the sword, resulting the front of her top to tear and reveal her bellybutton. She halts in shock to see her torn clothes and he hits her hand immediately, making her drop the sword.

Armaan announces with a smirk, "I won."

Kavya faces him to complain, "You cheated, you tore my clothes."

He smirks, eyeing her exposed arms, knee and belly button before dropping his sword on the floor. He grabs her arm to turn her around and pull closer, pressing her back to his front.

Armaan leans to whisper against her ear, "Everything is fair in love and war, Angel."

He encircles his arm around her front to caress her bellybutton, making her breath hitch and adds, "And our wars are more pleasing when you or I cheat."

He bends, while moving her hair aside with his fingers and plants a kiss over her skin before nibbling to leave a mark. Kavya closes her eyes, leans back to rest her head against his chest and moans as his lips continue to explore her skin.

She whispers, "Aru."

Armaan turns her around and pushes back to stand against the wall before pressing his lips to her. She responds to the kiss and wraps her arm around his neck, pulling him closer.

Breaking the kiss, he leans to press his forehead against her and confesses, "Avoiding you is impossible, in fact, leaving your side for these three hours were horrible. I was counting seconds to return back to you. You have no idea, how much I crave to hold you every minute of my day."

He grabs her hands to lace their fingers, while locking their gaze in an intense eye-lock and confesses, "My heart aches to realise, when we will return back to our routine, I have to spend 10 hours of the day without you. I don't know, how will I survive?"

Armaan rubs their laced hands together and bends to peck her lips before adding, "I won't promise to not disturb you in your work, I will call you and pay a visit whenever my heart desires. I won't care of Ruhi or the people around before embracing you in my arms."

He kisses her left eye after she closes it and he whispers, "I will be dragging you to my business trip with me, I won't listen to your reasons or work commitments."

He kisses her right eye and whispers, "I will punch everyone, who will dare to look at you in the parties, we will attend."

Kavya whispers, "Aru."

Armaan shakes his head and confesses, "I cannot live without you, not even for a second."

Kavya's eyes well up with tears and she tiptoe to kiss him, expressing her love wordlessly. She releases her hand from his hold, only to cup his face and pulls away from the kiss. She plants delicate kisses over his entire face and peck his lip before wrapping her arms around his neck to hug him.

She whispers, "I love you....I love you so much."

He wraps his arm around her waist and whispers, "I love you too."

************

That's all for now.....will update next part as soon as possible.....hope you liked this part, do give your reviews...till then Keep Smiling and Take Care

My contact details:

Wattpad Profile - @WriterAnisha_2307
Email- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Hangout- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Facebook - Anisha (Link - https://www.facebook.com/worldofanisha)
Twitter - worldofanisha
Instagram- Anisha_23_07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 91 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Swetha Natrajan❀️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
3.1K 108 18
Arnav and Kavya were two souls seemingly from different worlds, yet fate had a way of intertwining their paths in unexpected ways.
12.3K 415 41
this story tells u about how a unwanted marriage turns into a beautiful romantic CHIRAG RAWAL ...a heartless doctor , i mean he is rude to other but...