In Love With a Criminal (Norm...

By oohhshesbroken

What did I get myself into? I knew I should've stayed away, but I couldn't resist.. Mom, I'm in love with a... More

Disclaimer
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.

.20.

970 68 27
By oohhshesbroken

-Normani Kordei Hamilton-

When I came back after having class that day, I walked in and saw Dinah up and about. She was making herself a sandwich. A smile crept upon her innocent face as her eyes fixed on me. I smiled back instantly and put my bag on the couch, walking over to her. She pulled me into her and kissed me passionately. I ran my fingers through her hair and placed her hands on my hips. We pulled apart and she rubbed her nose up and down along mine. I bit down on my lip and backed away.

"How was class?" She asked as she picked up her plate and sat at the table.

"Class is class." I shrugged. "Have a good sleep?"

"Much better than sleeping on those hard rock mattresses at the prison." She shook her head in disgust.

"Hm, glad to hear that I guess." I stifle out a giggle.

"I missed sleeping next to you." Dinah pulls me down onto her lap.

"I missed that too." I kiss her neck. "I missed everything."

"I love you baby." She whispers in my ear.

"I love you." I peck her lips.

"You smell so good." She smells my hair.

"Don't you have a sandwich to eat?" I laugh and look at her in amusement.

"That can wait." She smirks, standing up while holding me in her arms.

"Put me down." I swat her chest playfully.

"I will.." Dinah walks into my bedroom and kicks the door shut with her foot.

"Dinah, no." I shake my head.

"Yes." She tosses me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. "Please."

"Ugh, you're impossible." I groan.

"Some things never change." She winks and kisses me.

It was later that evening when Allyson arrived back. Dinah and I were sitting on the couch watching some TV. I had cooked some pasta for dinner and Dinah had helped me out. With of course making a mess as well, making us have to clean shit up. She held me in her arms as I rested my head on her shoulder. I loved being in her arms again. Just like it was meant to be.

"There's left overs in the fridge Ally." I smile.

"Thanks." she nods and heads into her room.

"Being alone was good as it lasted." Dinah kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, don't worry she's going away this weekend." I grin.

"Can't wait." She puts her hand on my cheek and starts kissing me deeply.

"Oh god, get a room." I see Ally roll her eyes as we pull apart.

"Why not you go to yours and we'll stay put?" Dinah snaps.

"Funny Hansen." Ally fakes a smile and then frowns at her.

"Cut it out you two." I giggle.

"How about we do get a room babe?" Dinah says against my neck as she presses her lips on it.

"Dinah!" I push her away. "Stop being so.. so-"

"Horny." Ally finishes my sentence.

"Sorry, I've been in prison with nothing but sweaty, buff dykes and crazy women the past four years." Dinah shrugs. "So, I might be a little horny."

"Go to the room." I roll my eyes and get up.

"Meet me there?" She stands up and bites my ear softly.

"Just go." I laugh.

"Fine." She frowns and heads to the room closing the door.

"Good, alone at last." Ally crosses her arms and smiles.

"Yeah. Anything you wanna discuss?" I smile and walk to the fridge.

"When's Dante coming back?"

"Be quiet." I hiss. "In a day or two.. I haven't gotten around to tell Dinah yet."

"You should and quick." Ally's smile turns straight. "You don't want Dinah to find out some other way."

"She won't. I'll tell her soon." I sigh.

"You better Mani. I'm only trying to look out for you here." Ally hugs me.

"I know." I hug back.

"I'm off to study." she walks to her bedroom. "Night." she closes her door.

"Finally." Dinah smiles as I walk in and close the door behind me.

"I didn't come in here for you know what." I take off my shirt and then jeans.

"Sure, you just wanna be a tease." She snorts.

"Yup." I smile big as I slip into my pajama shorts and t-shirt.

"Whatever." Dinah comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me.

"I love your arms." I smile and lay my head back against her breast.

"I love your everything, baby." She kisses my temple.

"You love me?" I turn to face her.

"Yeah." She nods and places a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"No matter what?" I bite down on my lip.

"Of course." Her eyes lock on mine.

"Dinah.."

"Yeah?" She leans in.

"I need to say something.." I tremble as she comes closer.

"Okay." She nods and kisses my neck, jaw, corner of my lips.

"Stop." I feel like jello at her touch.

"Hm." She kisses me softly. Placing her hands on my cheeks and deepening the sweet kiss. I surrender and I'm all hers, her hands travel down to the hem of my shirt. Her fingertips slide underneath and caress my belly gently. I moan into her mouth and feel my insides come alive. Dinah starts to lift up the shirt achingly slow. Biting down on my bottom lip and I gasp. Her tongue enters my mouth and her hands stop at the clasp of my bra. She's about to undo it, but my self control comes flying back to me.

"No." I push Dinah away and try to catch my breath.

"What's wrong?" She's breathless as well.

"I need to tell you something Dinah." I fix my shirt and start to feel the anxiety hit me.

"What is it?" Her eyes, her expression, all serious and covered with worry.

"I.. I don't know how to tell you this exactly." I fumble with my shirt and look everywhere, but at her.

"Tell me Normani.. just tell me." She comes near me and reaches out for my hands.

"I'm scared." my voice cracks as I feel the heartbreaking thought of her walking out on me.

"Don't be." She takes my hands in her. "I love you."

"I know." I finally look into her brown eyes. They're so soft and kind. I could get lost for days.

"Then tell me." Dinah kisses my forehead.

"Here it goes.." I take a deep breath. "Four years ago, about five months after you left me.."

"Yeah?" I can sense the fear in her voice.

"I found out something." I smile at the thought. "Something very special."

"What?" She lets go of my hands.

"I found out I was pregnant." I'm too scared of her reaction. My eyes concentrate on my fumbling fingers.

"Pre-pregnant?" Dinah stutters to get out.

"Yes." I nod. "It was a shock to me too as you can imagine."

She stood there looking as if she'd just seen a ghost or heard someone had just died. Not saying a word for what seemed like forever, I spoke up.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner." I stepped closer to her. "I was just scared and didn't know what to do."

"Did you have it?" She finally speaks.

"Um," I search her eyes for any kind of emotion, blank. "yes."

"Where is it?" Dinah looks around the room.

"Not here obviously." I laugh a little, I have no idea why. "At my parents."

"It's mine."

"Of course." I snap. "Who's else?"

"I don't know who you could of been fucking other than me."

"What the fuck Dinah!" I feel like I've just been slapped across the face. How dare she accuse me of being a whore.

"You're getting mad now?! I'm the one who just found out I have a fucking kid Normani!" Her eyes flare with anger.

"Well you just called me a whore, I have a right to be a bit pissed." I scoff.

"I'm sorry.." she whispers. "I just.."

"I know." I try to calm down. "I felt the same way when I found out and you weren't there."

"You could have told me when we talked over the phone or written something." She paces back and forth.

"We didn't exactly talk very much." I frown. "And write something like that in a letter?"

"At least I would have known." She runs her fingers through her hair.

"I'm sorry okay." I sit on the edge of the bed. "I didn't know how to tell you."

"Will I get to see it?" She stops in front of me.

"Our child is not an it Dinah." I roll my eyes. "He's a boy."

"A boy?"

"Yes, his name's Dante. Dante James Hansen." I smile at his name.

"Dante James, huh?" She smiles a bit. "Nice name."

"I thought so too." I nod.

"So, he's four?" Dinah sits down next to me.

"Going on." I look at her. "You okay?"

"Uh, just a lot to take in." She moves her hand away when I try to hold it.

"Do you wanna meet him?" I find the answer to those words nerve racking.

"Maybe." She shrugs and stands back up. "I don't know."

"I get that it's a lot to take in." I stand with her. "But we have each other to get through this."

"Yeah.." she nods. "Think I just need to.. take a walk."

"A walk?" I feel my heart break a little. "You'll come back right?"

"I just have to clear my head." Dinah kisses my cheek and walks out of the room.

"Dinah!" I run after her and she's already out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 79 21
They told me he was dangerous. They told me stay away but I just couldn't. I never knew loving a criminal would get me in Trouble. {COMPLETED}
37.6K 1.6K 20
This is crazy me to say but I'm in love with a criminal and out of all the people in the world, why must it be you?
10.3K 196 10
|| MATURE THEMES || "And you say "Did you even notice, that I, began, to bleed?" And it all goes out of focus, and I hear you start to scream. Help m...