A Kiss At Midnight

makethemroses tarafından

Two girls in love plus their annoying friends mixed with a fateful truth or dare game on a winter night make... Daha Fazla

A Tradition
A Tradition (Continued)
A First Date

An Update

1.9K 41 3
makethemroses tarafından

Hello lovelies!

Thank you all so much for reading my book! I'm sorry I've never acknowledged a sequel but when I'm inspired I'm busy and when I'm bored I'm out of ideas. Good old writers block. So if any of you have cared to stay and check this out I would like you all to know that I am open to any questions you have for me (I could do a Q&A because this account doesn't say much about my personality besides my bio). If you have questions drop them in the comments and I'll respond (as long as they are respectful of course). Once again thank you to everyone!

Lexi 💖

P.S. yes, there is a possibility for a sequel I have not ruled it out!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
262K 25.6K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
419K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...