The Oncer Games (A Hunger Gam...

By ATeenyBitGay

Once upon a time More

Let the games begin.
Into the woods
Cannon fire
Deeper and Darker
Blood and Bonds

The Oncer Games (A Hunger Games/Once Upon A time crossover)

1.1K 23 7
By ATeenyBitGay

A new curse has hit the residents of Storybrooke and it's worse than any they have faced before. Forcing them to fight to the death against their friends and family in a game like no other, broadcast to every mirror in the enchanted forest live, a game where only one can survive. Welcome to the Oncer Games...

District 1: Emma Swan and Graham (Huntsman)

District 2: Regina Mills and Jefferson (Mad Hatter)

District 3: Snow White and William Smee

District 4: Ariel and Captain Hook

District 5: Belle and Robin Hood

District 6: Aurora and Baelfire

District 7: Henry Mills and Red Riding Hood

District 8: Prince Charming and Tinkerbell

District 9: Grumpy and Mulan

District 10: The Blue Fairy and Prince Phillip

District 11: Granny and Rumplestilskin

District 12: Cinderella and Jiminy Cricket

Remember tributes: All magic comes with a price...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.8K 11
AU Where Regina Mills is a young Princess and Emma Swan is the evil Queen. Zelena wasn't given away by Cora, she and Regina are very close. What will...
34.2K 749 26
Enchanted forest evilcharming fanfiction
3.4K 139 10
๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
229K 5.7K 18
Regina is a stripper/prostitute, Emma a police officer that likes to pay for company, can 1 meet and a few hours lead to a future of an actual relati...