Bound By The Thread Of Fate (...

By thatspecialteen

"Surprised to see me, little hero? No need to tell me, your face says it all. You shouldn't be, though. After... More

Chapter 1 - Return of an Enemy
Chapter 2 - Weakening Bonds
Chapter 3 - Freedom
Chapter 4 - Plan
Chapter 5 - Found
Chapter 6 - Fly Away
Chapter 7 - Momentary Respite
Chapter 8 - Last Day in the Sky
Chapter 9 - The Surface
Chapter 10 - Just Give In
Chapter 11 - Training Begins
Chapter 12 - Sacred Vow
Chapter 13 - Collar
Chapter 14 - Afraid?
Chapter 15 - Ghirahim's Bitch
Chapter 16 - Learn Your Place
Chapter 17 - A Vow Broken
Chapter 18 - Choose
Chapter 19 - Return to the Sky
Chapter 20 - Humiliation
Chapter 21 - Zelda's Plan
Chapter 22 - Discovery
Chapter 24 - Faron
Chapter 25 - Eldin Volcano
Chapter 26 - Bokoblin Horde
Chapter 27 - Punishment
Chapter 28 - Heroes of the Past
Chapter 29 - Giving In?
Chapter 30 - Mine
Chapter 31 - A Lazy Morning
Chapter 32 - Voices
Chapter 33 - Repossession
Chapter 34 - Alone
Chapter 35 - Make Your Choice
Chapter 36 - Prisoner
Chapter 37 - Step One
Chapter 38 - No Way Out
Chapter 39 - Bond
Chapter 40 - A Change of Heart?
Chapter 41 - Careful Control

Chapter 23 - A New Quest

5.5K 144 4
By thatspecialteen

Link's POV
I stumbled after Impa as she led me to the sparring hall.

"Here. Take this. It's nothing compared to the Master Sword, but I had it specially made for Princess Zelda. Though I think you need it more than her"

She handed me the most beautiful blade I had ever seen, more beautiful even than the Master Sword. It fit perfectly in my hand and felt just the right weight, as if it was made just for me.

"I'm sorry that I cannot be of more help to you, Link. However, this blade can harm Ghirahim, but you must only use it when necessary. You are not the wielder it was designed for, so it will sap your strength when you use it" she warned as I slid the blade into the sheath she gave me.

Swinging it over my back, I felt prepared. Almost invincible. But in my heart, I knew Ghirahim was still stronger than I. Especially now he has all of his power, power that was contained within his blade.

However, I must have courage. The only way to be free is to seek out the dragons and gain their assistance in my new quest.

I can't help but feel like I've switched places with Zelda though. Once, with Impa at her side, she travelled from place to place on her quest, with Ghirahim in pursuit. However, she had a hero to save her. I don't have that privilege.

"Come then, Link. Let us go to the first dragon in Faron Woods"

I couldn't suppress the shudder that ran through me. That was awfully close to The Breach...

However, I put on a brave face and followed Impa. Feeling slightly powerless away from the protection the goddess statue offered, I had to push on. Nobody can save me from my fate but myself.

Ghirahim's POV
I'm getting tired of this. My Skychild is in for one hell of a punishment when I get my hands on him again. And believe me, he will be within my grasp once more, and he won't be so lucky as to escape next time.

Foiled by that Sheikah again, I almost want to laugh! How did I let her snatch the little ex-hero from me?!

Ah~ but I sense him now. On the surface.

And it's just my luck! He's in Faron Woods! I can reach him extremely quickly from here. He better watch out, because I'm coming for him.

And I swear, next time he's not going anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 194 9
Eight times Time unintentionally proves why he is their 'old man.' One where they return the favour. WARNINGS: - nightmares - self-doubt - fear of he...
3.6K 200 14
When Ghirahim's eyes slid open, he was in an unfamiliar bedroom, laying in a bed that was unnecessarily large for just one person. It was a moment la...
2.9K 95 20
It was an endless cycle where he'd never fall for you. You've been betrayed and disappointment that Link will never accept you for who you are. You...
100K 3K 38
COMPLETED- 2018 "Where did you come from?" Ilia asked and that's when everything stopped. Where did I come from? I tried to remember, I thought real...