Color Me Blue {Klance AU}

By KlanceandPhan

Hearts. The things the pump blood into your body and keep you alive. Love. A thing that can shatter and harm... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII

V

4.3K 212 340
By KlanceandPhan

Lance's POV

Unknown 2:33pm: Hi, Lance? It's Keith.

My smile grew as I looked down at my phone. I quickly made a contact: Keith💘

Lance🌙: Hi

Keith💘: So... uh. I was wondering if you were being sarcastic or if you were actually asking me out. Like on a date?

Lance🌙: No I wasn't being sarcastic! I'd love to get to know you... I figured a date would be the best way to do that.

Keith💘:Oh. Well then...

Lance🌙: Do you think I'm low enough to ask you out and not mean it?

Keith💘: No! No. Not at all... I just... You're you, and I'm... Well I'm just the new kid.

Lance🌙: Well then New Kid, consider it a date. Is 5pm on Friday okay?

Keith💘: Yeah, sounds great.

Lance🌙: Okay, cool. You like Panic! Right?

Keith💘: Are you kidding. I love Panic! Why?

Lance🌙: You know how they are doing a tour, and how they are going to Ottawa?

Keith💘: Are you telling me you have tickets to a Panic! At The Disco concert?

Lance🌙: You bet.

Keith💘: And I thought I liked you before.

I chuckled. Maybe it's okay to break the rules, right? Where's the fun in not breaking them.

/|\

Friday night: 4:30pm

Lance🌙: So, meet me in the coffee shop near the tattoo shop?

Keith💘: Yep. See you soon.

I smiled to myself as I shoved my phone into my jean back pocket. I zipped my black jacket up, an quietly opened the door to my bedroom. Laurence was in his bedroom, Lavender was working, and Lanny was in her room.

I slowly stepped out of my room and carefully shut the door behind me. I turned around and carefully made my way towards the front door. Just as I reached it, setting my hand slowly on the knob, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Where are you off to?" It was Laurence. Busted.

I quickly turned around and flashed a small smile. "I-um. N-nowhere?..."

"He's got a date." Lanny spoke as she walked out of her room.

"I do not!" I felt my cheeks heat.

Laurence chuckled, "I won't tell Lavender, but you can't go out again after tonight. I know about the concert tickets."

"Concert tickets?" Lanny asked.

"Panic! Tickets." I sighed.

"Have fun with your boyfriend." Lanny smiled as she walked away with a plate of leftovers she had taken from the fridge.

"He is not my boyfriend." I grumbled.

"Just go." Laurence smiled, tossing me his cars keys.

"Thank you!" I called, as I opened the door.

My smile widened as I walked down the hallway towards the lift.

/|\

I parked the car outside the coffee shop, and took the keys drone the ignition as I opened the cars door.

I got out of the car, locking it before shutting the door and walking along the car, around to the sidewalk. I shoved the keys into my sweater picket as I walked towards the door of the coffee shop.

I opened the door and stepped inside before looking around. I saw Keith's mullet from across the room and chuckled to myself.

I walked over to the table he sat at, my hands shoved into my pockets. "Hi." I spoke with a small smile.

He jumped before realising it was me. A light pink coated his cheeks as I chuckled and sat down in front of him. I noticed he was wearing a Panic! T-shirt. It was pastel pink but had the original "Panic! At The Disco" logo.

"So. Um. Uh. W-when do we need to leave for the concert?" Keith asked, as he tucked his hair behind his ear and avoided eye contact.

"Uh. Well it's 15 to 5 now. The concert starts at 6:30, and Ottawa is around 15 minutes away... So, we can leave here at 5:45 we can get there around 6:15ish." I explained, looking out the windows ahead of me.

"Oh. Okay... Are you looking for someone?" He asked, turning his head to look the way I was.

"My sister... I'm grounded, so I'm kinda sneaking around, and I just realised she works down the street..." I sighed.

"You snuck out to go on a date. With me?" I saw his face go a light pink as he blushed yet again.

"Well, yeah. I told you I wanted to get to know you." I smiled. "Do you want anything, like a muffin or coffee or..."

"Y-you don't have to get me anything... I'm fine."

"Don't talk like that. Let me get you something."

"If you insist." He chuckled. "Get me a chocolate chip muffin and a coffee with three sugar three milk."

"Of course my pastel prince." I smiled before standing up to walk to the cash.

/|\

"I mean... Ryan Ross." Keith gushed, as we drove down the road.

I chuckled, "He does have nice legs."

"You fucking bet he does."

"So I'm guessing... Pretty. Odd. Is your favourite album?"

"Obviously..."

"Check the drawer."

He opened the drawer and when he looked inside I could tell he was smiling. "You own this?"

"Of course I do. It's my favourite"

"God. I think I'm in love." He chuckled.

I felt my face heat up as I watched the road.

"What's your favourite song?" I questioned.

"When The Day Met The Night, or Mad As Rabbits... Yours?"

"When The Day Met The Night, or Nine In The Afternoon." I chuckled.

"Well I know what song to play first then."

He opened the CDs case and took out the disc, putting into the CD player into the cars radio. He skipped to the eighth song in the album.

"When the moon fell in love with the sun, all was golden in the sky. All was golden when the day met the night..." Keith sung along with the song.

"When the sun found the moon, she was drinking tea in a garden. Under the green umbrella trees, in the middle of summer." I sung with a smile.

"When the moon found the sun, he looked like he was barely hanging on, but her eyes saved his life. In the middle of summer." He sung as we reached the course.

"In the middle of summer!" We sung together. "All was golden in the sky! All was golden when the day met the night!"

We laughed at our singing as the song continued.

/|\

"Come on!" Keith yelled, as the rain poured from the sky. I locked the car and ran around to where Keith stood.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me after him as he ran towards the doors of the stadium. He opened the door and pulled me inside. His hand still held mine as we made our way to the ticket booth.

I pulled the tickets from the pocket of my sweater and handed them to the girl. She examined them, before pulling out a a marker from behind her ear and opening it, sticking out her hand. Keith dropped my hand and let the lady mark his with her marker, I did the same.

She pointed towards a pair of double doors, Keith grabbed my hand again to drag me off.

/|\

"Yeah, you're worse than nicotine!" Keith and I yelled along with the crowd.

We were up at the front, dancing and jumping around. Someone shoved me and I stumbled into Keith. I smiled, and he smiled back. I felt myself blushing as they start playing, "Girls/Girls/Boys."

"Girls love girls and boys. Girls love girls and boys, and never did I think that I would be caught in the way you got me, but girls love girls and boys, and love is not a choice." People around us sang and danced, but I found myself getting lost in Keith's eyes.

I heard him laughing as he pushed me away and started jumping and dancing. I couldn't help but watch him.

------
~Word Count: 1323~
WOAH.
Long time no anything.
So, my Wattpad is fucked up.
I have and iPhone 5, and it has NO FUCKING ROOM EVEN THOUGH I DELETED LIKE EVERYTHING.
Anyway, my Wattpad app wasn't working, so I deleted it and tried to redownload it but I couldn't.
So I deleted basically everything and I still couldnt.
So I went and found my old iPhone 4 and download Wattpad onto it so I could read and write.
So. Uh. Yeah.
I hope you liked this chapter.
THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS.
okay.
bye.
~Lance💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2.9K 10
Lance and Keith live in a world where your 'soulmate' and you are connected by skin. Whatever you write on yours, appears on theirs. One rule- you'...
97.5K 4.6K 11
When Lance McClain breaks into his own bedroom at two in the morning after scaling a four-story building, he didn't expect to break open the wrong wi...
50.6K 3K 50
âš¡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. âš¡ all the graphics in this book are m...
48.9K 1.5K 21
Teased, pushed around, brushed off, alone: all words Lance McClain believes perfectly describes him. The phrases his "friends" use to prod and tease...