Red Strings: A Soulmate Rolep...

By miamyselfandu

They say that invisible threads the color of blood bind you to your perfect match, tied by the Divine beings... More

Basic Information
Rules of the Roleplay
Forms
My OC~ Iara Coloma
Places
Myar
National Town
Western Hope
Eastern Hope
Viewpoint Peak
Lagoon Coast
Heartmatch Agency
Eco Tech Lab
Ongoing Events
Current Soulmates

Soulmate Help

30 2 0
By miamyselfandu

This is where I'll help you with whatever you need, or any issues you have, in relations to your Soulmate. Just follow the form below, and only use this for serious inquiries or issues, not just for fun please.

Character Name:
Character Age:
Character Sexuality/Romantic Orientation:
Polyamorous:
Problem/Question/Request:
Character you are Soulmates with:
Your Soulmate's Username:
Date the Issue Started:

I put the age, sexuality, orientation, and whether or not they're polyamorous in case you'd like a new Soulmate as it makes it easier for me, but this isn't necessary if you just have a question. Please note that I'm busy, so I'll get to you as soon as I can, but this requires your patience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 95.3K 187
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
217K 5.2K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
870K 56.7K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
317K 18.9K 44
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...