Breaking Brielle

By CammiKenny

"Matthew Preston? The kid who doesn't have any friends?" "Matt Preston? The kid who used to play on the foot... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
E P I L O G U E
N O T E
B O N U S

E I G H T E E N

18.1K 696 94
By CammiKenny

Breaking Brielle

Chapter Eighteen

Not Edited

~ Brielle Clark's POV ~

"He was an ass anyway" Margaret snorted as she layed on Faye's bed.

"Screw him" Harper said from the floor.

"I just don't understand what I did wrong" Faye walked into the room from her attached bedroom.

Margaret, Harper, Faye and I were having a sleepover because Karl decided to ghost on Faye this week and then we found out from his best friend that he was back together with his ex girlfriend.

"You did nothing wrong!" Margaret yelled.

"Calm down Marg" Harper snorted.

"I'm not going to calm down. He hurt my best friend. He should get punched. Can I punch him?"

"No you can't" Faye sighed. "He didn't do anything wrong"

"He hurt you" I frowned.

"I hurt myself. We weren't exclusive. I just caught feelings like an idiot" She plopped down on the floor.

"It's not your fault. He knew you used to like him. You were going to catch feelings" Margaret growled.

"And he made it seem like you guys were going to be more than just friends with benefits" Harper added.

"I just... I just" She burst into tears and we all climbed over to hug her.

Poor Faye... I'm glad I don't have these types of problems. I don't know what I would do. I mean I've never even had these type of feelings for a guy. Let alone, been hurt this bad by one.

We spent the next few hours just laying around, eating junk food and watching movies.

"How are you and Matt?" Faye asked.

"I thought you didn't want us talking?" I looked away from the TV and at her.

"You wouldn't listen. Just wondering if you guys are dating or something" She shrugged.

"We are not" I laughed. "We're just friends"

"I don't understand how you did that though. I mean it's only been 3 months. He's spent years ignoring people and you just show up and become his friend" She says and Harper nods.

"I don't think he was ignoring anybody. I think he was just trying to get over the accident and people got scared so they left him alone. And he just accepted it"

"Or maybe it was love at first sight" Margaret joked.

"Shut up" I laughed.

"Where did you guys disappear to after he got suspended anyway?" Harper asked and everyone's attention was on me.

I was silent for a few minutes trying to think of an excuse but decided that I should just tell the truth.

"Brielle?" Faye raised her eyebrow.

"We were at my house"

"This house?" She asked and I shook my head. "You have another house?"

"Maybe" I tried not to laugh. She looked so confused.

"Where did you get another house from?" Harper furrowed her eyebrows.

"My mom's will" I shrugged.

"Your mom had a will?" Faye asked.

"Yepp" I twirled my hair.

"What else did she leave you?" Margaret asked.

"A million dollars"

"Ha ha real funny" Faye laughed but her smile dropped when I didn't laugh with her. "Are you serious?"

"Yes" I nodded.

"You" she pointed at me. "Have a million dollars" I nodded. "And I'm eating off brand cheese doodles from the dollar tree?"

a u t h o r s   n o t e

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for it being so short! It's just a filler!

Don't forget to,

Vote, Comment and Follow!

c a m m i

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 59.3K 48
Brielle Yves is the new girl, except she's not actually new. She's been to Langston before, but only when she was a little girl hiding in the toilets...
68.9K 938 31
Enemies to lovers❀️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
1.1M 40.5K 47
UNEDITED VERSION To break free of the stereotypical box that high school placed her in, Charlie must team up with Liam, the new soccer player on the...
2.9K 125 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...