Writing Prompts

By unique_minds

Me destroying potentially breath taking prompts from all over the internet. More

Honey, there's a zombie on the lawn again.

Prompts

4 0 0
By unique_minds

If anyone has any requests just comment. 

**- contains swearing

Most Prompts from Writing-prompts on tumblr.

1.** The <insert type> Apocalypse is upon us. You were so well prepared in anticipation of this that honestly...it's a lot more boring than you expected.

2.A superhero discovers they gain new powers based on whatever song they're currently listening to. When the ultimate evil threatens the world, they've constructed the ultimate playlist to fight back.  ~working progress~

3.You are a 20 yr. old who just inherited a haunted house from a recently deceased relative. You now live with 7 demons who portray the seven deadly sins. Each just wants to help you get back on your feet. ~working progress~

4.Your roommate is literally the Devil. Surprisingly, he is the best roommate you ever had. ~working progress~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1K 20
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
503K 11K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
396K 13.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
492K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...