My love ❤️ (Completed)

By Aseeyaaleeyu

Deedat placed a wet kiss on her forehead and smiled helplessly at her. Amatullah even if I die take care of y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
❤️❤️❤️❤️pictures
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Appreciation❤️❤️
A\N
New book
Hello!

Chapter 25

1.8K 305 7
By Aseeyaaleeyu

I'm so sorry, I've not been able to update lately, I've been busy with my studies, I'm studying for my mock examination, please I want you guys to include me in your duas, allah sa muyi passing jamb tho they've chopped our 36million, an qalawa snake sharri🙄 thank you so much for your support...I love you all...keep voting❤️❤️❤️

10-February-2018
After 10days.....

Everything is going smoothly,the police arrested Alhaji Yusuf, Dr namadi and deedat's secretary mr peter. They've got to know that alhaji Yusuf assigned mr peter to put drugs inside deedat's coffee, and drug caused all the joint pains and bleeding that Deedat was going through. They were sued and their lawyer couldn't do anything about  it so at the end of the day, alhaji yousuf was sentenced to jail for 5years not before he whispered "it isn't over" to deedat. while mr peter and Dr namadi for 3years.

Life is back to normal,deedat and Amatullah couldn't hide the smile on their faces each and every blessed day. Amatullah is now 1month 3weeks pregnant and their love keeps growing everyday.

Good morning love...deedat said standing up from the bed.
Morning hun....she said and hugged him from the back.

He turned and face her giving her a light kiss on her both cheeks. She smiled and kissed him lightly on his lips.

I'm going to the office by 10:00am and this is already 9:15am, I have to get ready now..he blurted out wrapping his hands around her neck.

She pouted and he quickly kissed her lips making her to smile.
But promise me you'll be back early...she said wrapping her small arms around his waist.

Yes, insha allah..he said with a smile, he kissed her again on her lips before walking towards the toilet.

Ohhh, right, so he won't even say happy birthday to me, well well well, that's fine...she thought to herself nibbling on her lower lip to stop herself from crying.

Amma...he called out holding the door jamb.

Uhmmm...she answered raising her brows perfectly hoping that he'll tell her happy birthday.

Nothing...he said smiling widely.
I just love you ne kawai...he added with a cheeky smile before dashing into the toilet.

She stood immobile with a wide grin on her face tho it isn't what she was expecting. She giggled and face palmed her face like a kid before flopping down on her bed.
****
4:00pm.....

I've been calling you since, You promised me to come back early today, why are you still not home, don't you know I'm missing you, I'm bored for god sake, the Tv is annoying me, there's no body to talk to, even the baby too is not kicking today, do you want me to die out of boredom.... Amatullah yelled followed by a sob immediately when deedat picked the call.

She has been calling deedat but he refused to pick her call, he didn't wish her happy birthday, nobody did not even her Mamy or reena or ya jamal. They are always the first persons to wish her happy birthday, but here she is, on her 22nd birthday, nobody did, not even her dearest husband.

Calm down love,calm down...he whispered to her.
Just give me 5.....

Don't you ever come back home again...she yelled before he could finish talking.she ended the call and face palmed herself crying her eyes out, just then, she heard her phone ringing.

Who the fuck is this again...she yelled and received the call not bothering to check the caller id.

Hello...she yelled.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, how old are you now, you're 22 years...happy birthday best friend, I love you so so so much..... fatima finished singing before kissing her phone.

A smile made it way to Amatullah's lips. At least someone cares, the person she doesn't call her best friend is now the first person to wish her today.

Thank you so much fatima, I really love you too, Allah ya barmu tare, you have no idea what this means to me. Amatullah said and a tear made it way down to her cheeks.

Awwwww...best friend, what are friends for, I'm really sorry I'm late, I've been busy today with my NYSC that's why, I hope you'll forgive me..fatima said and Amatullah smiled.

Don't worry teema, you're better than some people, thank you so much,I love you, Allah ya bada saa...Amatullah said wiping her tears with her palm.

Allah ya karo shekaru masu yawa da anfani...I love you so much best friend, bye..I have to go now.....fatima blurted out.

Bye..I love you too...Amatullah said and hung up.

At least someone cares...she whispered to herself and walked towards the kitchen.
******
6:00pm

Deedat called bilal and he picked the call on the third ring..

Hello belio..deedat blurted out.

Yaya babba, to what do I owe this call..bilal chuckled.

Abeg gerraout, can't I call my brother anytime I want? And again, I thought I told you not to call me yaya babba again? Said deedat.

Ohk, I'm sorry bro deedat...said bilal.

Nop...deedat said popping the "p".

Alright yaya deedat...said bilal.

Nop.....deedat shouted.

Alright you know I can't call you just deedat, Ba respect ai...so tell me, how are you, my aunt and my baby? He asked with a smile tho he couldn't see him.

Serves you right...I want you to take Amatullah out please, just go anywhere with her, I'll call you when I want you guys to come back...said deedat.

Yes boss...bilal said with a chuckle.

Banza...Deedat laughed and hung up.
********

Haba Anty Na...why are you angry with me ne? I didn't do anything wrong, you told me you're bored that's why I thought we should go out and take some ice cream you know...bilal said wiggling his brows.

Amatullah finally laughed and grabbed her hijab. "Let's go" she said walking towards the front door.

Bilal has been begging her for over 30minutes but she refused, she's just angry with everyone, so now even bilal forgot about her birthday. But when she heard of ice cream, she quickly grabbed her hijab and walked out of the house without second thought.
******

Deedat called bilal around 7:00pm and told him to bring Amatullah back home.

Anty na how's our little date...bilal asked while coming out of the car.

Amatullah laughed and filled her mouth with another spoon of ice cream.
1- I told you to stop calling me Anty cause I'm not your Anty.
2- it isn't a date cause you're my husband's brother....
She laughed and he joined her.

They reached the front door and she immediately pouted. I know he's still not home, I don't want to be alone, just take me to mama's house...she said with teary eyes.

No Amma don't say that, I'm sure he's back,let's go in...bilal tried to calm her down.

No, he's not, look around, his car is not here...she said waving her hands around and a tear made it way down to her cheeks.

Please amma, dan allah let's go...bilal begged her.
She sniffed wiping her tears with the back of her hands. She opened the door but the house is too dark. She walked further into the sitting room with bilal trailing behind her.

Happy birthday Amatullah....they all shouted and turned on the lights.
She gasped when she saw her mami, daddy, mama, abba, reena, zuby, ya jamal and his family, ya afreen and her family, fadila,farida,hauwa,zakiyya,Faruk,Munnir,Anty aysha and Afifa....

She looked down and saw a smiling deedat with a red rose on his left hand and a cake with "HBD Sweet with love Dee" on his right hand.
Happy birthday habibty...he whispered to her and a tear made it was down to her cheeks.
He stood up and wiped out her tears with his thump and hugged her.

Happy birthday sweetheart, I love you...he whispered again with a smile.
I love you too...she finally found her voice and tightened her grip on him.

Music was blasting all over the house, they were 6 cakes on the table. One from deedat with "HBD Amma with love Dee"..
one from deedat's family with "HBD out sweetest in-law"
One from her Mamy and daddy with "HBD amamun mamy&daddy"
One from her siblings with "HBD best sister ever"....
One from her nephews and niece with "HBD Anty Amma"

She hugged each and everyone with a smile and thanked them, she was speechless and guilty at the same time. She judged her family, she thought they've forgotten about her birthday but here they are celebrating with her, ya afreen and ya jamal even came all the way from kaduna just to celebrate with her,how sweet, she thought.

Everybody is happy dancing, eating and cracking jokes, just then she heard her phone ringing. It was an unknown number.

Excuse me...she said standing up from deedat's lap.
Where are you going? He whispered to her cause the music in the room was too loud.

I want to pick this call, I'll come back now..she whispered to him.

Let me go with you...he whispered
No don't worry, I'll be right back..she whispered again patting his shoulder lightly.

He huffed and muttered an "ok"
She smiled at him before dashing out of the house.

Hello...

Happy birthday Amatullah...a dreadful voice popped into her ears.
She squeezed her brows in confusion before talking.

Who's speaking please? She asked

The person started laughing like a mad person. She squeezed her brows trying to figure out who the person was.

Before she could figure out what's happening, she was already lifted up from the ground and was thrown inside a car and her phone slipped out of her hand to the ground. She tried shouting but the person covered her mouth with his palm. Even if she shout nobody will hear her because she's already inside the car and it's moving. She gave up and stopped kicking the person, she closed her eyes muttering some duas.

After 10minutes, the car stopped moving and the person hustled her out of the car and dragged her inside an uncompleted building, he tied her hands and her legs.

She finally looked into the person's eyes. He's very dark with broad shoulders, one can easily see his six packs even with the shirt he's wearing.

Why are you doing this to m... she received a very hot slap from him before she could finish talking but she didn't cry, she needed to be strong.

If you talk again I'll brake all your teeth..he threatens through gritted teeth.

She looked at him disgusted by his face. I hate you...she spat on his face and she received another hot slap.

Go and call the boss please, this girl is very stubborn...he ordered another "dog" note the scam.

Yes sir..he said and walked out of the building.

Who is the person behind this thing ? What did I do to deserve this, do I have an enemy? She kept asking herself.

Where is she? She heard a familiar voice waking towards her direction but she couldn't turn back to see who the person is.

Poor Amatullah.... she said and kneeled in front of her.
Amatullah gasped, she closed her eyes and opened it just to be sure but yes, she's still the one in front of her.

She had never in her wildest dreams imagined that she is capable of doing this to her. Yes she never trusted any friend in her life but she trusted her with one heart, she isn't her best friend but they spent almost 5 years together. She closed and opened her eyes again before speaking.

"You" she whispered

Fatima smiled.."yes Amatullah, it's me, fatima your best friend, you aren't dreaming, best birthday gift huh?? She asked with a stupid smirk on her face...

2013🙄🙄🙄🙄hmmm let me see who will pity me and vote😒😒😒
And again I'm not seeing comments😞 ni bansan me nayi ba wlh.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 853 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
215 0 9
'Love' was written in bold letters when she opened her chit she laughed internaly and thought to herself what she can say on this when she herself ne...
7.9K 171 13
"𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮." Hamza said as soon as he enter in his room and then sit on the bed. Zainab look up with mixed emotions she open he...
1.5K 96 10
Saad A 26 year old guy who has his life set straight He knows what he wants and how to get it But the only person he ever loved is someone he's una...