BNHA RP

Par Syphrus

I had to remake this due to my first one being rushed, this one should be much better. Please read the rules... Plus

Rules
Form:
Entrance Exam
First Day at U.A. High
Hero Training
The USJ
Sports Festival
Hero Killer Stain
Beach Day
A New Foe
Actual USJ Training
Christmas Eve
Halloween
Summer Camp
Provisional Licenses
Spin-off RP 2: Yandere AU
Spin-off 3: Villain AU
quick thing

Internships

530 8 413
Par Syphrus

Edited on: 1/17/2019

I suggest skipping this if your OC is a supporting class.

If your OC is a hero:
Everyone in the hero course was absolutely ecstatic about internships. You yourself weren't quite sure what hero you'd go with, but after awhile, you finally went with (pro hero). You were now at the station, saying your last goodbyes as the subway train began to pull in.

If your OC is a villain:
You could care less for internships, truthfully. To you, they didn't matter. But if you were going to be pretending to be a UA student, you may as well go along with it, right?
After awhile of consideration, you'd gone with (pro hero). Your group wanted more information on them, and what better way than to have an internship with them?
The subway train was pulling into the station, to your relief.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
46K 960 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
14.7K 1.2K 32
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.