Troublemaker

By _Inky_Boi_

Felix is a nerd, reading in the library by himself and focuses on lessons. But at night he is known as Razor... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chaper Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thrirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty- One
Chapter Fourty- Two
Chapter Fourty- Three
Chapter Fourty- Four
Chapter Fourty- Five
Chapter Fourty- Six
Chapter Fourty- Seven
Extra Chapter Fourty- Eight
Chapter Fourty- Nine (Extra)
Chapter Fifty (Authors note)

Chapter Thirty- Three

7.2K 238 61
By _Inky_Boi_

• SPECIAL CHAPTER! •
This is a extra special chapter in the point of view of everyone's favourite characters, Braydon Waters and Skye Murphy. Enjoy!

Braydon's POV
I hung up on Kaiden, turning to my over packed suit case. I went to Australia to visit dads side of the family, my mother still bed ridden but with all the stuff from Razor she's in a decent hospital that can help her not just store her until she dies.

"How is your grandfather?" My mums sister, Aunty Hazel, asked as she poked her head into my room. Her latest child sitting on her hip, Jordan babbled in baby talk with some drool leaking down his chin.

"Pops doing fine" I said remembering my wheel chair bound grandfather. My father left me at a young age, ran off with one of his college girlfriends when I was 5. He keeps in contact with me, I spend some time over with his family from Australia. I hang around my grandpa more than anyone else while I'm over there, he has exciting stories to tell and he's extremely nice to me.

"I'm glad to- JANIE IF THAT IS MY HANDBAG YOU'RE GONNA BE BACKSLAPPED TO YESTERDAY" she yelled at her oldest daughter, the 20 year old who lounges around the house and works as a part time maid.

"But I'm going out with friends tonight" she whined.

"Not with my $2500 handbag" Hazel snapped marching off the where a miniature version of her stood. Janie and Hazel had the same firey red hair and dark brown eyes. Only Janie was shorter and had a smaller frame with pale skin.

"But-"

"No buts, hold this" she swapped Jordan for the bag and left. Jordan began chewing on Janie's necklace, she scolded him gently and sat on the couch with him. I decided to ditch my bag, grabbing my phone and keys.

"I'm visiting mum for a bit!" I shouted, slipping on my shoes.

"HOLD UP" Aunt Hazel shouted, she practically skidded around the corner holding a container of brownies.

"Did you cook these?" I asked raising my eyebrow, Aunt Hazel can't cook to save her life. Last time she did, the meatloaf was dry and plain. Although it had a fuck ton of salt because she knocked the salt in it.

"Pfft! Don't be silly" She replied,
"I bought them from her favourite bakery down the road but if she does ask, I did bake them" she added with a wink. I chuckled before sliding into my car, I drove for a while before pulling up in the hospitals parking. I found my mother's room, I memorised the way last time. Knocking, I heard a quiet 'come in'. I entered the bland white hospital room, it didn't fit my mother. If she had her way, the room would have different paintings hanging up and a warm atmosphere. Instead, the room seemed grey and cold. Machines beeping quietly besides her.

"Hello Braydon" My mother said softly with a smile, I sat on the crappy plastic chair and scooted towards her bed.
"How's basketball?"

"It's going fine, coach said if Kaiden doesn't straighten up then I'll have to be captain" I said.

"You say it like it's a bad thing" she noted, sitting up in her bed.

"I like Kaiden as captain but he's hanging around with a...nerd" I said scowling.

"What's wrong with being a nerd?" My mother asked, she was a kind woman.
"You need to be nice to everyone and stop being a bully. Hazel got a call from your teachers saying you were threatening some freshmen"

"It was there fault" I muttered. She sighed,

"Braydon, I did not raise you to be a bully"

"Sorry" I apologised before holding up the brownies.
"Hazel baked them"

"Don't lie" she winked,
"I can recognise my favourite baked goods anywhere"

"I miss hanging out with Kaiden" I complained.

"Who is this person you rudely call a nerd?" She asked,

"His name is Felix Vantor, a kid with big glasses and oversized clothes" I said,
"He's got a pretty big mouth on him too"

"You have to be careful around those types of people, looks can be deceiving" she said, I pondered over her words.
It was late in the afternoon when I left the hospital, I turned my phone on and saw a bunch of texts from Skye. The overall message was to get my fat ass over to pick her and her friend up. I sighed, entering my car. I wish Kaiden would've come with me but I have to hang out with Skye and her posse. Although, it wouldn't be too bad.

Sure I dated Skye but we broke up after realising it wouldn't work. Contrary to her vixen ways, she still is in love with Kaiden. I didn't like her, she was just a prize to the school. She was someone certain people could touch, you expect a popular girl to date a popular guy. I sighed, wishing that everything in my life could become better.

Skye's POV
"I'm off dad!" I called but go not reply, like always.

"Good bye Skye" the cook Percy called with a wide smile. I smiled back, rolling my eyes in the direction of my fathers study.

"Always working" I muttered as I shut the door. I flattened out what I was wearing, some black ballet flats light blue skinny jeans and a light pink tank top that flowed out. With my hair in a fish tail bride, I walked to my best friends house down the street. She's homeschooled, I grew up with her. I met her when her family had a neighbourhood barbecue when we were 7. I went alone, by myself in a area full of strangers. I sat alone until she offered me her hand. Since then, we've be together through everything. I ring her doorbell, the door flying open immediately. I was greeted by a large slobbering Great Dane.

"Off Mojo!" Vera barked, the light brown dog jumped off and tottered inside to his bone. Vera smiled once she saw me,
"Hey Skye"

"Hello Vera! Love the colour" I pointed to her bright blue headscarf with white snowflakes.

"Just because I'm bold doesn't mean I don't have a sense of style" she scoffed in a joking matter. Vera has leukaemia, she has had chemo and lost all of her hair. She used to have thick brown hair but because she's only got 5 to 10 years to live doesn't mean she has got to stay inside. She loves adventures and is always happy no matter what.

"Braydon will swing by to pick us up" I said, Vera's mother poked her head out from the kitchen.

"Hey Skye" she greeted with a warm smile, Vera's father was next to poke his head out.

"Braydon? That's a boys name..." he muttered out loud making Vera laugh.

"It's okay dad, if Skye trusts him then so do I"
He raised a questioning eyebrow before being scolded by his wife.

"Have fun girls" she waved, we waved back as Braydon honked the horn.

"Come on!" I said, grabbing Vera. She wore loose ripped jeans, a plain old band T-shirt for My Chemical Romance and a leather side bag with fringes. She tried to get me into her music but I could never wrap my head around the genre. 

"Braydon, this is Vera. Vera, my friend Braydon" I introduced sliding into the back seat with Vera. Braydon gave her a wave, she smiled politely.

"Alright stranger, step on it!" She chirped happily. He let out a small chuckle as he drove us to the Winter Carnival. When we got there, it was already packed. I held onto Veras hand so she wouldn't get lost which was common for her. She got distracted by a lot but we all enjoyed the night. At the end, we were walking  around with large cotton candy in our hands and a smile on our faces. That's when I saw Kaiden, I stopped Braydon suddenly. Vera gave me a questioning look,

"What's up?" She asked as Braydon rubbed his chest where he ran into my arm.

"You're really strong" he commented.

"When Cheerleading, you have to lift a lot of girls so I have to maintain- never mind!" I snapped, pointing to where Kaiden stood in line for the Farris Wheel.

"What's he doing here?" Braydon asked.

"Alright, if someone doesn't start telling me what the flippity flop is going  on-" Vera started.

"Kaiden Smith, my crush and ex-lover" I said, standing on my tipping toes to see him better.
"And he's not alone"

"Aw! Sweet heart, heart breaks happen-" Vera said before I cut her off.

"He's with Felix"

"Felix?!" Braydon snapped,
"He'd rather come her with Felix then his own friends"

"Whose Felix?" Vera asked taking a bite of her food.

"A nerd that Kaiden hangs around" Braydon growled,

"Uh-huh" Vera said uninterested.
"Can we go on the bumper cars?" She asked.

"But what do you think their relationship is?" Braydon asked, they got on the ride. I shrugged,

"Not sure but I am suspicious of that whole Felix thing. He's snapped at me once before"

"Same"

"Maybe, I dunno, they like each other?" Vera said making another Braydon and I to look at her.
"Homosexuality isn't new, it has been around for a while"

"What if-" Braydon started but she cut him off.

"Oh my god! Let's go" Vera groaned tugging my arm.

"Sorry Vera, lets go" I apologised, thinking about what she said before. I then noticed that during the time Vera ate all of my cotton candy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 23.6K 70
Elliot ditched his jock reputation after high school. He happily traded his cleats and shoulder pads for college cafeteria food and seminars notes. N...
327 27 14
A man pursuing his dream of becoming a musician joins a music program, to learn more about the craft. But while staying at the Inn, he meets new frie...
54.2K 967 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
495K 12.4K 53
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...