strange love - n.h.

De arietem

Molly Winter is working hard to earn money for her art studies. Even with her troubled family and dark future... Mai multe

1. The Irish Guardian Angel
3. The Joy of Getting the Day Off
4. The Second 'First Meeting'
5. With a Little Help from My Friends
6. Friday
7. Strawberry Daiquiris The Naked Truth - and Harry Styles
8. Question #21: Ever Seen the View of London by Night?
9. Why is the Blues not a Passing Bird?
10. Boys will be Boys, Girls will be Girls
11. Who Doesn't Love Chinese Take Away and Good Company?
12. She is on Fire. Unknowingly Igniting the World around Her
13. The Two Visits
14. The Snowflakes in Her Hair
15. The Morning
16. Liam's Idea
17. It's the Little Things that Matter
18. A Secret Goodbye
19. Abroad and Apart
20. I've Got You to Keep Me Warm
21. A Girly Surprise
22. Up All Night
23. Putting on a Mask
24. Packing Things Away
25. You Can Fly
26. To Forgive is to Forget
27. Too Much to Handle
28. Life is full of Ups and Downs and Misconceptions
29. From Heaven to Hell
30. Tears, Choices and Cartoons
31. Chasing the Clouds Away
32. Shattered Dreams
33. Christmas Morning
34. A New Year
Epilogue
Sequel to Strange Love - Inconvenient Love description
EXTRA: Harry and Sophie one shot - part I

2. The Importance of Family and Brownies

16.4K 444 93
De arietem

2. Chapter - The Importance of Family and Brownies

NIALL's POV

Two new messages received.

From: Louisthecarrotlover

'Irish guardian angel' tweeted at ...6.10 - bloody - AM, eh? Whaaaat's that all about man!? ... I demand answers! ... like ... NOW! Talk to me bro ;)x #MIIISSYAA

From: Liam:)x

Hey bro! How's the family - or were you suppose to go there today? Anyway, say hey to them from me ;) Anything special happened recently...? I NEVER thought THE Niall Horan would wake up voluntarily before 11AM - I'm truly shocked. Danielle says hi :) see u soon Nialler. xx

I was sitting in James' car. He was driving me to my apartment. Some fans had seen me earlier in the morning as I had left Starbucks, which meant - #nialler'sBACK and #irishguardianangel were already trending. James had predicted a massive camp of fans in front of my apartment, which could only mean that...some serious hugging was about to take place! I was definitely looking forward to that part.

I smiled at the lads' texts. Gosh, I already missed them tons.

"Horan - we're here. Brace yourself..." James said in a dramatic tone and winked at me. I looked out of the toned window - WHOA. There were at least a hundred girls standing with banners and signs. I still hadn't really gotten used to this incredible attention - and probably never truly would.

I grinned widely as I read some of the signs - I loved my fans! They were so...tremendously dedicated and extremely warm-hearted.

James opened the car door. "Here we go again," I whispered cheerfully to myself, waving to the screaming crowd.

MOLLY's POV

Thursday - finally! I had been looking forward to this day ever since my Granny called, asking me to look after Pete and Lissie for the evening.

My grandparents lived in a neighborhood probably an hour's drive from London. I walked down the suburban street on which my grandparents lived. The symmetrically placed trees were on either side of the road. The orange, red and yellow maple leaves were falling slowly to the ground around me. Some birds twittered their goodnights, as it was getting darker.

I carried my brown shoulder leather bag which was filled with changing clothes, toiletries and DVD's. I had not dressed up or anything today - after all, it was family.

I wore some worn out jeans, my mum's old grey leather jacket, a woollen beige sweater, black converse and a crimson scarf. I shuddered. It was absolutely freezing! Winter was coming soon.

I reached the right house and walked up to the big villa. As I rang the doorbell, a cheerful shouting immediately started behind the door.

"MOOOLLLLYYY!!! PETTEEE, MOLLY IS HERE!" I heard a clear girly voice shrieking and started smiling widely.

As soon as the door opened, the two kids raced out, almost knocking me over and started hugging each of my legs.

Contrary to me, they had dark complexions and beautiful brown hair. Pete, the youngest, looked at me with his adorable bright blue eyes, smiling widely. He was missing a front tooth which made him look like a pirate. The long dark eyelashes framing his eyes made them sparkle like two stars; he was the most gorgeous little fellow - and only five! The girls would, without a doubt, go crazy about him when he would get older.

Lissie, on the other hand, was seven and had beautiful chocolate brown eyes. She had natural afro curls and a smile that could literally melt hearts. She wore a dark blue dress and a pair of golden ball earrings.

They asked and told me about one million things all at once. I started laughing at them, patting their heads. "It's very nice to see you too," I told them and pulled them both into a hug.

"I'm so glad you had the time tonight," my granny told me as I saw Pete and Lissie sprint off to the living room with my bag. Granny was wearing a classy dark velvet green dress with a beautiful scarf over her shoulders; her white hair was gathered in a formal bun fastened with a wooden buckle. Classy as usual.

"Anytime. I should see them more often. After all, they are my half siblings - family should not be forgotten or left behind. I'm sorry." I nodded at my own words; family should definitely not be left behind.

My granny pulled me into a hug. "I know babe, I know. Don't worry, you would never do that - I know."

Typical me! Babbling out stuff that reminded everyone about the family tragedy. What was wrong with me?

"Erm - anyway, what are you and Granddad seeing tonight? You mentioned a classical concert right -?" I asked her, wanting to change the subject and smiled at her.

"Debussy performed by one of your granddad's close friends. He is like an angel playing the piano," she told me happily as my granddad appeared from the hallway.

"Hello my beautiful girls - I wouldn't interrupt, but darling we're running a bit late..." he told Granny, kissing her chin lightly and giving me a hug.

After taking off my sweater, scarf and leather jacket, I revealed my awesome t-shirt to the two kiddos. It was blue with a purple, cute cartoon monster and the text: Monsters need hugs too.

"You two! How come EVERY SINGLE TIME I see the two of you, you look even more adorable and sweet, huh? What's ya secret?" I grabbed Pete and Lissie, pulled them onto the couch and tickled them till they could only laugh.

NIALL's POV

"Yeah, so our new album will be hitting the stores in a month or so. Which means lots of interviews and well...promoting," I explained to my parents and Greg at the dinner table, taking a gulp of my coke. "So that's the plan so far." I smiled at them and stabbed another potato with my fork. "Mum - this is soooo delicious! This time I'm gonna be fat - for sure!" I said with my mouth full of food. It was my third refill...

Pliiing! I'd gotten another text. This was the tenth today!

It was Thursday evening; the lads had been going absolutely crazy over my 'irishguardianangel' tweet. I hadn't really told them anything about the story behind it...yet. Louis was especially nuts; he had even tried calling me five times! I rolled my eyes and silenced my phone under the table.

"Niall, darling - if you've got the time, you can stay till Monday!" my mum told me, looking gladly at me. Shoot, I was off till Wednesday...but I had to be at Starbucks Saturday morning.

"Erm...well," I muttered, biting my lip. Oh man.

My mum eyed me suspiciously. "You got somewhere else to be -?" she asked me.

"Yeah well, I have to meet this girl and..." My brother Greg cut me off mid sentence.

"A GIRL? And you're mentioning this now? I bet she's that Disney-Demi girl...or Irish!" he announced loudly and smirked.

"I...wait - what? Irish? What's that got to do with anything? You're so weird." I shook my head and smiled.

"YOU are weird, Irish-Nialler-superstar! Well - my point was..." Greg was about to explain.

"Niall it's fine, you can take a flight back to London tomorrow - I'll take you to the airport," Mum cut in before Greg got the chance to clarify his bizarre point. I nodded and flashed a smile at her for being so understanding.

MOLLY's POV

"DID ANYONE WANT A BROWNIE?" I yelled into the living room from the kitchen. I had just grabbed the perfectly baked brownies from the oven and was decorating them with chocolate frosting and walnuts. Two small heads came into sight seconds later; they examined me as I finished the cakes.

My iPhone shifted songs; Mas que nada by Sergio Mendes ft. Black Eyed Peas started blasting from the speakers.

"Oooaria raioo, Oba Oba Oba, ooOoooaria raio, Oba Oba Oba," I sang as I picked up the plate with brownies and danced my way into the living room, closely followed by Pete and Lissie.

We rocked out to the song, jumping on the sofas and twirling around. Pete kept trying to sing along to the song like me, even though he didn't know the lyrics. It made me burst into laughter - he was so lovely! I filmed the two of them dancing around the living room, smiling, laughing and singing loudly.

Totally exhausted from all the dancing, we hit the couch. Lissie was informing Pete about a plan of hers. "You see Pete? It is genius. We can use Nando's take away and Granny's fine hair products as bait to catch them!" she announced proudly.

"Catch who?" I asked with curiosity.

"Ziall of course! From One Direction - the coolest band eeevvveeeerr!" She sang the last word and jumped off the couch. She ran into her room and returned with her pink iPod Nano. She plugged it in the stereo and a song started playing. I recognized the tune; it had been playing all summer on the radio.

"AAAANNND THAAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Lissie sang along while dancing around. Pete also started singing along. This was definitely a video record worthy.

"Their next album will be released in exactly a month and ten days! And I have found this poster, where they're all wearing mustaches. They're so hilarious Molly - and really sweet! Pete's favorites are Harry and Zayn. Zayn's my favorite too, but Niall is also really cool. He's tweeting ALL the time, but Granny won't let me stay up to see the twitcams, but they have just returned to the UK. I really hope Niall gets to sing some more and..." she talked extremely fast and was very enthusiastic.

I grinned at her and took a mental note of the name 'One Direction - new album'. That would be an awesome Christmas present.

Later in the evening, when I had heard just about everything there was to know about One Direction and superheroes, I wanted to show them a movie I had brought.

"You have to raise your hand like me -" I showed them my lifted hand. Pete copied my movement without questioning. Lissie looked more rebellious about the idea.

"I promise it will be fun, come on Lissie - otherwise I'll tickle you again till you agree, I swear I will," I said to her in a matter-of-fact tone with a smile on my lips. Her hand flew up like a rocket.

"Now repeat after me. I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good - your turn," I told them. They repeated in unison. Pete had a little difficulty in pronouncing 'solemnly'. I beamed at them.

"Now you have both passed the test and said the magical keyword with perfection - are you guys ready to see the most magical movie ever?" I whispered dramatically to them while I grabbed the DVD from the counter and stuck it in the player.

As we watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and stuffed ourselves with brownies - I felt happier than ever. Pete cuddled up to me as the movie reached the final and most scary scenes. I pulled him closer in. They had been completely absorbed in the movie, which was very unusual for those two live wires.

NIALL's POV

Saturday morning, it was 6:02AM - why hadn't Starbucks opened yet? I had arrived last evening at Heathrow Airport without too much fuss. I sat with my back against the glass door, waiting. The early morning sun was sending the very last warm sunbeams of the year through the windows of the coffee shop.

Knock, knock. I turned around and saw a girl waving at me. She was about to open the door I was sitting up against. I got up and smiled at her and entered.

"Morning, could I have a...erm...a Caramel Frappucino? And a Chicken Sausage Breakfast Wrap?" I asked her as she went behind the counter.

"Course - anything else?" she smirked at me. It was probably some weird shit to order this early.

"Erm yeah...a Caffé Misto venti double shot with Irish cream syrup," I told her. I went to a table in the window region and waited.

I could hear the door open and I looked up. Two sparkling green eyes and a wide smile met me.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

91.8K 1.8K 20
Bailey and Daniel have been best friends forever. They started to tear apart though when he made it on American Idol. She was over the moon happy for...
185K 4.7K 34
Grayson Dolan's fuck boy of a twin brother transfers to his college and takes liking to his best friend Ellington *Completed*
1.3M 92.8K 100
This is a book that will be filled with stuff that you will only get if you're a directioner. It will have inside jokes, goofy imagines, struggles of...
5.5K 92 8
"Thank you for saving me" "Always" Six pogues, on an island, on a ship, in The Outer Banks they are always together and always there for each other...