Book of One-Shots

Autorstwa Duelist-Chan

A book of One-Shots. Cause why not. Więcej

Cause why not
Vampiric Servent
My Clutzy Love
The Hound Masters
A Princess's Love
The Songtress and The Bard
The next few stories
My Treasure~
My Valentine Trap
Question
My Next few Stories
The Beauties and The Beast
Rainy Day
Eternal Happiness
The Black Knight Prt 1
The Black Knight Prt 2
The Black Knight Prt 3
Beauty in Darkness
Alien Love
Fond Memories
Night Time Confession
Years of Waiting
Double Sided
Slayer's Rise
Rose's Beauty
Love Triangle
A Flair for Love
Proper Confession
Could we have a Family?
Windy Confession
My Icey Love
Spooky Bat-Dragon
A Foxy Halloween
The Road Warrior
Winter's Night
A Ripper Halloween
Love from the Underworld
Fate/Artifier Pair Up
Suprised Date
The Traitor and The Vanguard
Up and Coming Stories + Fate Mini Series Idea
Shirou and Rin's Son Reader Pairing
An Oni's Swordsman
Shirou and Rin's son Vote #2 (Ending Now)
Christmas Lesson
Welp, we're here again.

The Hunter and The Healer

9.2K 52 25
Autorstwa Duelist-Chan

(Highschool DxD: Asia X Van Helsing Male Reader)

(So I was watching the Van Helsing movie with Hugh Jackman, (I like that movie a lot), and I got the idea for this oneshot, so, here we are. Also, there is cursing, like one word, but it's in a reference to one of the best movies. Tell me if you get it.)

(Third Person)

“In other news, another scene of violence was found today. Like the others, police cannot identify the means of these acts. However, the most recent attack has some surveillance footage.”

A video played. On the screen, a man walked on the screen, pulling out a gun and firing at something. After he finished, he watching something light up for a moment, before noticing the camera and shooting it.

“Police have yet to identify the man in this video. If you have any information-” The TV turned off as a young man, maybe in his early twenties, sat on a bed. “Damn.” He muttered as he stood up from his chair and tossed the remote on the bed. He walked over to a table when he finished loading the last of his bullets into a revolver. He spun the cylinder of the revolver, it being engraved in markings. The man put it on the holster with another, put a large trench coat, and a wide brim hat, pulling a red scarf over his nose and mouth.

He opened the door to his apartment and left, setting out on the night.

(WIth Rias’s group)

“Jeez, another?” Issei watched as once again, another news report came about another one, this time a body found. The person found is unknown, but he was said to have a weird tattoo on his arm. Rias, who has been keeping an eye on these events, recognized the tattoo being the brand of division in the church.

“You think it could be a stray?” Kiba asked.

“No, doesn’t seems like the case.” Rias said.

“So then, there is a guy walking around, shooting at walls and happened to kill a guy?” Issei asked, turning off the TV.

“I don’t know, but I want to know who he is.” Rias said. “Has the familiars found anything?” Rias asked Asia and Akeno. “Yes, they have spotted a man in a large coat and hat walking towards a abandoned warehouse.” Akeno reported. “Alright, let’s go then.” Rias said, opening a portal.

Once the group arrived, they head inside. The inside of the warehouse was empty, say for one occupant in the office above. A man was soon tossed out the window and hit the ground as Rias and crew hid behind some left over boxes as a figure jumped out. “You know Helsing, you are quite the bloodhound for the church, hunting us down like this.” The man said. He looked like a priest, but his white skin, red eyes, and fangs said otherwise.

Van Helsing in black stood up. “You think the church sent me? They didn’t give two hail mary’s about what happened. Too busy with the “real threats.” Besides, gotta live up to great grandpa reputation.” Helsing said.

The vampire hissed as it charged down the man. He rolled out of the way, drawing twin revolvers and firing at the vampire as it jumped from place to place. The vampire grabbed his coat and threw him again, Helsing hitting another wall and denting it. He stood up, quickly reloading, but the vampire was before him, grabbing his throat.

“Heh, who knew I would get to kill a Helsing?” The vampire said. “No one.” Helsing had a wrist mounted knife pop out and jabbed the vampire in the forehead, the blade coming off as he dropped. The vampire yanked the blade out, before turning to see a pistol barrel to his face. “Vale Cecidissent.” The man said, pulling the trigger and turning the vampire to ash.

He sighed, crossing himself. Issei moved and hit a can, knocking it over. Helsing looked towards the direction, point a gun directly at Issei. “I suggest you come out. Now.”Helsing said, pulling back the hammer.

Rias, and soon everyone stepped out. Helsing smirked and put his gun down. “Didn’t know I had quite the audience.” He said. He holstered the gun. “So, what do I owe a group of devils?”

“Wait, you know what me are?” Issei asked.

“Yes. Figured you were devils. You ain’t snow white like vampires, and other humans normally run, so, Devils.” Van Helsing said.

As he scanned everyone, one person caught his eye. Asia. Took a step forward, but a few members narrowed their gaze on him and he stopped. “Asia, it’s been a long time.” Helsing said. Asia looked at him confused. “D-Do we know each other?” Asia asked.

“I would hope so.” Helsing took off his hat and pulled down his scarf. Asia cupped her hands over her mouth seeing his face in full. Even if he was now much older, Asia can’t forget her childhood friend. Asia ran past the others and met Helsing in a hug. Everyone looked a little confused, and they let go one another. “Right, introductions.” He said, bowing.

“My name is (FN) Van Helsing, fourth in the Van Helsing bloodline.” (FN) said.
“Nice to meet you (FN), I am Rias Gremory. Tell me, why is a Helsing here?” Rias asked.

“I am hunting.” (FN) simply said.
“Vampires it seems. And priest ones.” Rias pointed out.

“Yes. See, a church in England was attacked by a single vampire, everyone who were inside at the time were transformed and he brought them here. The Church was too busy with whatever to care about this. So, I came on my own will.” (FN) explained. “The...vampire, I just killed was the priest of the church, Father Peter.”

“Well, if this vampire is as dangerous as you claim, maybe I can offer you assistance.” Rias offered
(FN) smiled. “That won’t be necessary Miss Gremory. I am fairly certain that I know where this man is. Besides, killing vampires is a family specialty.” (FN) said, smiling.

“In that case, I guess we’ll be going.” Rias said.

“Rias, could I please have a moment with (FN)?” Asia asked. Rias nodded. “Very well, but know we will be right outside the door.” Rias said, walking outside. Asia smiled once more and hugged (FN) again.

(Flashback)

“(FN), look what I made!” A child Asia held out a flower crown. A child (FN) smiled as. “Wow Asia, that’s really pretty.” He said. “It’s for you.” Asia placed the crown on his head and (FN) giggled.

“(FN)!” The pair looked towards the church, there standing his father. Asia looked on sad. “Do you have to leave?” She asked. “Yeah, but I won’t be gone forever. I am sure we will meet again.” (FN) said getting up. Asia did too and they hugged each other. “Promise me that we’ll eet again?” Asia asked him.

(FN) nodded. “I do! I promise one day, we will meet again.”

(Flashback ends)

The two let go one another. “I am so glad that we meet again, though, I am surprised that the….rumors are true.” (FN) said. Asia looked down for a moment, but (FN) placed his hand on her her shoulder. “But I don’t care. You are still the same Asia I know.” He said. Asia smiled and looked up to him.

“Thank you, and I see you are the same.” Asia said. (FN) brushed her cheek, holding it for a bit. He let go though and pulled out a card. “Here.” Asia took it and saw it was a business card, with (FN)’s phone number. “Incase while I am here, you want meet up, catch up things.” (FN) said. Asia smiled and nodded. “I would love too.” She said, in a swift move kisses (FN)’s cheek, before blushing mad and running to the others, leaving a stunned (FN) standing there.

(Next day, Your POV)

I finished loading up my bullets as I watched the news, seeing last night’s events come up. I placed my hand on my cheek and smiled. “Amazing.” I said. My phone went off and I knew who it was. Picking it up. “Hello Asia.” I said.

“How did you know?” She asked.
“I had a feeling. Anyway, I assume you are taking up my offer?”

“Yes! I have today off and I don’t know how long you will be in town.”

“Heh, alright. Well, then tell me a time a place.”

Asia told me, and after goodbyes I hung up. “Yes!” I cheered. I walked over to my suitcase and picked out some simple clothing. (FC) long sleeve shirt, jeans and boots. And thus, I head out. I arrived at the meeting point. A short bit later, Asia arrived, looking adorable in a blouse and skirt with shoes. “H-How do I look?” Asia said, doing a little twirl. “Y-you look beautiful.” I said. Asia giggled and took my arm, much to my suprise. “Come on then.” Asia said.

We began to walk and the catching up began. Asia went first, explaining everything. How she became a devil, a few events, and even about this harem thing that brown haired boy had, Issei. But, Asia never mentioned if she was in it or not. “What about you? How have you been?” Asia asked.

“Well, busy to say the least.” I said. “Since leaving, dad took me to Rome, where I was sworn in by the Pope to be basically his hound. So, you can guess I spent years fighting evils of the world and doing everything I can to protect people.” I explained.

“And your father? How is he doing?” Asia asked.
“He’s dead. Was killed by a fallen angel in Paris.” I bluntly said.
“Oh, I am sorry to hear that.”

“Asia he was my father, a Van Helsing. That honestly was the only way he was going to die.”

Asia grip tightened on my arm as I said this. I guess I can’t blame her, hard to here a friend talk so grimly about something like this. “But, I won’t go down anytime soon.” I said. “So, let’s enjoy today.” Asia perked up again and the two of us went on to the first place Asia picked out.

To be honest, this has been the happiest I have been in a long time. I didn’t feel like a Demonic hunter for the church, instead, I just felt like a young man, out with his friend. Asia showed me quite a few places, us stopping to get something to eat. I would notice Asia taking glances at me. “(FN).” I looked at Asia. “I was wondering….have you met, anyone on your missions?” Asia asked, blushing a bit.

“Have I ever met anyone?” It took me a minute, but I think I got the idea. “No. I haven’t. Hard to if you fight demons and vampires on a daily basis. KInda makes you seem not as wanting.” I joked with her. Asia giggled a little.

“That is true.” Asia said.
“Mind if I know why you asked?”

“Oh, j-just wondering. Y-you know, since we haven’t seen each other for so long.”

I could tell that wasn’t it. Asia didn’t make eye contact as she answered me, and she was blushing mad. I may be a man of the church, but I figured out why she asked me. After our meal and some more wondering, the sun began to set and we sat down on a small bench at this fountain.

“You know, I did come close to death a few times.” I held Asia’s hand, and I squeezed it a bit, but it was gentle. “But, every time I told myself that I had to live. To see her again.” I turned to Asia, who was looking at me surprised. “Asia, you are the reason I keep this up. This fighting. I mean, I do fight for other reasons, but, to meet you again and keep my promise. It makes it all worth it to see that you are well and happy.” I said. Asia teared up a little and hugged me. I hugged her back and we stayed like this for a bit. When we let go, I looked at Asia for a minute, before going in for it. I leaned in, and Asia caught on and we kissed.

It was a small, sweet kiss, our lips locked for a bit. We finally broke apart. “Asia, I-”

“Look at the two love birds~” We stopped as a man, dressed in a black tux walked towards us. I instantly knew who it was and stood up, my sacred gear coming out. A silver sword, with a elegant patterns all over it, but it also had a bat on the guard and pommel.

“Victor Cross.” I said, watching as the vampire grinned at us. “(FN) Van Helsing. I must say, I never thought a man of God would ever be in love with a Devil.” Victor said. Asia looked at me surprised, but I stayed firm.

“This is between you and me Victor, no one else.” I said.

“Oh, you are wrong.”

Asia began walking towards him, and I knew exactly what was going on. I grabbed Asia but something pushed me back and Victor grabbed her. “You know where to find me~” Victor said and the two vanished in smoke. I gripped my sword and put my gear away. “I am coming Asia.”

(Minutes later)

I arrived at my apartment and began grabbing everything. Pistols, stacks, holy water, everything, and I grabbed even a auto-crossbow. I opened the door and immediately was grabbed by that Issei kid. “Where is she?!” He asked.

“How did you know I was here?” I asked, getting him off.

“One of my familiars followed you two around.” The black haired girl.

“So you had us followed. Wow. Well, Victor has her.” I said.
“Who’s Victor?” Rias asked.
“The Vampire I been hunting. Victor Cross.” I said.

“And where did he take Asia?” Issei asked.

“If you were a Vampire with a flare for the dramatic, had a Ex-Nun hostage, and a hitman for the Pope after you, where do you think?” I asked them. Everyone catching on.

(Third person, outside a church)

(FN), and Rias, and her group arrived. (FN) pushed open the doors, and walked through, but the others were stopped. “A Barrier?” Rias asked. “He wants me alone. Fine by me.” (FN) said. He walked forward, taking out his crossbow. He saw Victor standing by the alter, Asia on a table, knocked out. “Let her go Victor.” (FN) said. Victor smiled and walked forward.

“I am sorry Helsing, but, I can’t. Not yet. Once I tear your throat out, then I will.” Victor said.
“Sorry, but I like having my throat in tack.” (FN) said.

(FN) ran down one of the rows and fired at Victor. He dodged the arrows and appeared next to (FN), back handing him as he launched (FN) towards the other end of the room. (FN) stumbled up as Victor walked towards him. THe crossbow was knocked from his hand, so (FNI drew his pistols and fired at him. Victor dodged most bullets, a few hit him, but Victor just shrugged it off.

When (FN) reloaded, he put in some new looking bullets. (FN) fired and when a bullet hit Victor this time, it burned the Vampire. He screamed and grabbed his bullet wound. “Bullets, dipped in holy water and sun ruins carved into them. My own making.” (FN) fired more.

Victor dodged the bullets, only for another to hit him in the gut. Victor growled and doubled down as he charged (FN) down and grabbed him but the throat and slammed him into the wall. (FN) had a stake come out and stab him in the side. Victor growled at the attempt and threw (FN) into the altar, near Asia.

“You live up to the reputation Helsing, but I am afraid this is the end.” Victor said. He put his hand on (FN) and when he turned him around, (FN) took out his Sacred Gear and drove it into the vampires heart. “Yeah, well fuck you too!” (FN) then shoved a sun grenade into Victor’s mouth, pulled the pin and kicked the Vampire back, then he grabbed Asia and hid behind the altar. The grenade went off and turning the vampire into ash. (FN) stood up, Asia still in his arms as she began to wake up.

“(F-FN)?” Asia looked up at him, the hunter looking down at her and smiled. “Don’t worry Asia, everything is fine.” She smiled and nuzzled into (FN)’s chest. “Asia, I love you.” (FN) said and she looked up at him. Asia became teary eyed and wrapped her arms around him. “I love you too!” Asia said and kissed (FN), him kissing her back.

(Few months later)

"Alright. On it." (FN) hung up the phone as he put on his ammo belt and coat. "(FN)." He turned around as Asia stood there, dressed in a similar outfit, holding out his crossbow. He took it, giving Asia a kiss on the cheek. "Ready to go?" He asked.

"Ready!" Asia said, as the two headed out into the night.

(Does anyone get the reference?)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.4K 580 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
22.2K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...