My Family in America

By AnonymousFanFictions

Mi na Khim is a 14 year old girl and is from South Korea. She goes to America as an exchange student and has... More

Introduction
The News
Breaking the Bad News
Leaving Korea
Settling In
First Day at New School and New.... Friends?
The First Decepticon Encounter
The Rescue?
First Full Day with the Autobots

The Autobots

26 0 0
By AnonymousFanFictions

~Mi na's POV~

I slowly woke up and saw a light moving in front of my face. Man that thing is bright.

"That's it. Follow the light." I heard a voice say.

As soon as my eyes adjusted to the lighting of the room, I opened them a bit more. I was in what looked like a medical room, but not like the one back on the ship. I stood up quickly looking around.

"Careful! Don't panic." The same voice spoke again.

I looked up to see who was speaking. It was.. another medic robot? He was white and red orange. Instead of red eyes, his was blue. I think he's with the Autobots. Breakdown said that usually Autobot's eyes.. or optics as they call them are blue. I sat there quietly still examining the bot. He examined me before speaking again.

"You shouldn't try and move to quickly. You might hurt yourself worse." He said.

Now that he mentions it, my legs only feel extremely sore.. With the weight of that thing... I thought they'd be broken.

"You've fractured your left ankle." He said.

Well that explains the sharp pains in my ankle..

"Where am I...? Where's Knockout?" I asked, watching him frown a little at my question.

"Well, Knockout is still on the Nemesis.. Where he belongs." Ratchet said.

"So.. I guess I'm not dreaming then..." I said quietly to myself.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the Autobot base." Ratchet said, typing something on the computer.

I looked around the room. I saw my backpack not too far from me and I scooted over to it. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. 10:45 pm!? No no no... this is the second time I come home late.. My host parents are really going to be mad.. I sighed and dropped my phone back into my backpack.

Ratchet walked over to me again after finishing typing whatever he was typing on the computer.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Sore and sharp pains in my ankle." I said.

I saw him.. scan me? I guess it was for just in case I probably had something else wrong with me.

"Everything else seems to be fine, but I want you to take a break for a while." Ratchet said.

"Um.. Okay?" I said.

"Is she awake?" A low voice asked.

I turned to see who it is and I saw Optimus standing there.

"Yes, she only has one injury. She only fractured her ankle." Ratchet said.

Optimus turned towards me and knelt down to my height.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Other than sore.. Okay I guess." I said.

"Bumblebee's sorry for that." Optimus said.

"It's fine."I said.

"Did any of the Decepticons give you any injuries while you were on the ship?" Optimus asked.

"No.. for the most part, I just stayed around Knockout and Breakdown and just talked." I said.

"Are they bad?" I asked.

Ratchet looked at Optimus and Optimus sighed.

"I guess, I should tell you what they're up to." Optimus said.

"Okay." I said.

~After the explanation~

"Wow.. I can't believe all that happened." I said.

"I guess I have to stay away from them now.. don't I?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so. Now that they probably know that you're in our base. Megatron will try and force the location out of you, then everything will be in danger." Optimus said and I quietly sighed.

"In the meantime, you will have a guardian who will be around you in case of any dangerous Decepticon activity." Optimus said.

"Okay.." I said.

I saw Optimus look over at Ratchet who was typing away on the computer. I started to puzzle what he was thinking in my mind.

"Ratchet, you will be Mina's guardian." Optimus spoke.

I saw as Ratchet just stood there, then finally turned to look at Optimus after a few minutes.

"Optimus, with all due respect. You know I get very busy. I won't have time to look over a human." Ratchet said.

"I know." Was all Optimus said.

Ratchet sighed heavily with frustration, knowing he couldn't argue with his leader. Soon I heard a familiar girl's voice shouting from the other side of the door.

"Can we come in now!?" It shouted.

Ratchet sighed heavily, rolling his optics and walked over to the door to open it. I saw Miko, Jack, Raf, and the other Autobots standing there. Miko rushed over to where I was and Bulkhead lifted her up to me after she told him to.

"Oh my gosh Mina! Are you okay?!" She asked, hugging me tightly.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I said, feeling the air being squeezed out of me.

She eventually let go and went back onto Bulkhead's hand who placed her on his shoulder. Optimus introduced me to the rest of the Autobots in case I have forgotten. After getting settled in too everything, I was sitting on the couch with Jack, Miko, and Raf and we were all watching Tv, besides Miko, who was asking all kinds of questions like what was the Nemesis like, and the cons and everything like that. Eventually Jack told her to chill out on the questions and she just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Oooh, I wonder if we could spend the weekend here, like a sleepover." Miko said, hopping up from her seat.

"It's Friday today?" I asked.

"Duh.. What day would it be?" Miko asked, slightly laughing.

"Sorry, this whole Autobot, Decepticon thing got me all off track." I said.

"Heh, you'll get used to it eventually." Jack said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So maybe we should all ask our parents and get some things if they say yes." Miko said.

"Yeah.. I already got to explain to mine, why I'm coming home so late.. again.." I said.

"I'd be lucky if they even say yes." I said.

"Well, I'm gonna ask mine." Miko said, getting out her phone.

I did the same and texted my host parents.

Me: Hey Mrs. Baker.. sorry If I worried you again.. I'm at Miko's house right now, and she wanted to know if I could stay with her over the weekend.

Mrs. Baker: Oh thank goodness you're okay.. and alright.. just make sure to be home before your bedtime.. and if anything bad happens contact me immediately. 

Me: Alright.. I will, I'll stop by soon so I can get some spare things.

Mrs. Baker: Okay, see you soon.

I turned off my phone.

"Sooo, what'd they say?" Miko asked.

"They said I can." I said.

"You didn't tell them about the Autobots did you?" Jack asked.

"I know how to keep secrets Jack.. Besides I told them I was sleeping over at Miko's anyways." I said.

"Okay good." Jack said.

Miko told Bumbleebee, Arcee, and Bulkhead the sleepover idea. They seemed to not mind.. Unlike Ratchet who just grunted and rolled his optics. Guess he's not too fond of the idea.

The three Autobots transformed into their vehicle forms and Jack, Miko, and Raf hopped into them, leaving only me.

"Don't expect me to drive you, you can walk." Ratchet said.

Wow okay.. I know I wasn't going to win this with a bigger bot, but I didn't care anyways. I pretty much walked my whole life, I don't care about long distances.

"Okay." I said and grabbed my backpack. Ratchet scoffed.

"You're really going to walk through the desert? Even with your ankle?" He asked.

"Well you said I'll have to walk, so I'm walking." I said as I walked towards the exit where the other Autobots drove through.

Once I got outside, I saw nothing but road, dirt, and some cactus. I shrugged and just walked. Maybe after like five or ten minutes of walking, I heard a car and sirens. I looked behind me and saw a.. ambulance? I'm not hurt, so it's probably just one of those ambulances who just drive by with their sirens on all the time.

I looked ahead and kept walking. It stopped beside me, causing me to stop in my tracks for a second. The passenger door opened by itself and their was no one inside the ambulance. 

"Get in." Ratchet's voice spoke.

"So what made you change your mind all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Don't ask.. just get in." He said, his tone sounding a bit annoyed.

"Whatever you say." I said and slowly climbed into the ambulance.

As he was driving along the long empty desert road, It was pretty quiet. Me getting a bit bored, took out my phone and played a game on it. I kept my volume muted though. Once we hit town, he asked me where to go. I told him my address and soon, we appeared in front of my house. 

"Make it quick." Ratchet said as I rolled my eyes and got out.

"Alright." I said. 

I quickly said hi to my host parents as I went upstairs and went to grab some things I'd need. After grabbing everything I needed, I went back downstairs, told my host parents goodbye, and walked back towards Ratchet who was still parked in front of my house, waiting.

I opened the door and got back in. Ratchet closed the door and put a seat belt around me as he began driving again.

I looked at the night sky as Ratchet continued to drive.

"So.. uhh." Ratchet began as I turned my attention to the steering wheel.

"Sorry about earlier..." He muttered.

"Umm... That's okay.." I said quietly and turned my attention back to the window.

To be honest, I'm surprised he apologized. He doesn't seem like the apologizing type.

It was quiet again between us. I watched as the city of Jasper got smaller and smaller as we drove on the empty desert road. Soon we entered the base. I grabbed my stuffed and got out before Ratchet transformed. 

"Thanks for the ride.." I said quietly and walked up to where the couch was.

Ratchet only grunted in response and walked to his computer after transforming back into his robot form. I plopped down on the couch, pulling out a book I started on and continued reading.
Soon, I heard three other car engines and looked in the direction they came from. I watched as they transformed into their robot forms after Jack, Miko, and Raf got out.

They all came to where I was with their things.

"Took you guys long enough." I said in a teasing way.

They all gave me playful glares.

"Yup.. this weekend will be fun." Miko said as she plopped onto the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.2K 45
The sequel to 'Scars Don't Heal - Transformers Prime'. Amanda Beckett had changed. She became a leader, a friend, and something she never imagined. J...
4.2K 113 24
{Rated 'Mature' for violence, talk of human {and robot} experimentation, language, and other dark themes but sparkling cuteness will ensure.} Fifteen...
160 16 9
A father's tales of the Guardians of Cybertron enthrall his son and his four friends, but an another boy scoffs at the stories of the warriors who fo...
16.8K 476 20
Kat, Miko's sister, was the inherited leader of the family ninja clan and Miko hated being shielded from the family job. It was one of the reasons sh...