A Dylan love story

By Bearbuddy97

More

The plan

12 0 0
By Bearbuddy97

my boyfriend Dylan and I have does have been dating for two years. He plays professional hockey for the Detroit redwings Man I miss him so much sometimes especially when he is playing on the road. He loves what he is doing though speaking of him he is calling me right now " hey babe what's up " he says, nothing much babe what are you doing right now I say. Guess what babe we won he says. That is so awesome babe I am so proud of you and the boys I can't wait to see you when you get home I say. Me either Babe I love you so much I have to go the guys are waiting for me he says. OK babe I love you too I say.

Two days later

Dylan's Point of view
tonight I am going to ask the love of my life to marry me so here is the plan I am going to fake an injury and then least expects it I am going to ask her to marry me so wish me luck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
402K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...