The Kidnapped Bride

By MissyMustache

More

Ordinary Day
The Proposal
The Engagement Party
The Wedding Day
The Kidnapper
The Kidnapped Bride
The Escape
Meeting the Alpha
The Groom
Breaking Down the Door
Jealousy
Of Being Marked
Shopping
Finding the Bride
Followed
The Kidnapper Meets the Groom
Of Lunas and Nuns
The New Girl
Intoxicatingly Inlove
The Past
A New Friendship
Feelings
First Revelation
Second Revelation
Third Revelation
Fourth Revelation
Wolves
Facing the Past
Followed Again
Back to Normal
Another Happening
The Deal
Letting Go
Fulfilled
The Date
Girl Talk
Of Birthdays and Mates
Just Me :D meeeeh
Wrecked Car
The Visitor
Growing Hatred and Growing Love
The Other Alpha
The Second Mate
Obsession and Plans
Everything is Complicated
Moments
Chance Or Not
Any Other Way
Wolfsbane
Goodbye, I guess?
Just Me, Again
Life Goes On

Love and Hatred

10.9K 284 18
By MissyMustache

Hello everyone!

Since you guys are awesome, I decided to finish this book first before starting a new one.

This chapter would contain two POV's.

First is Darlene's POV. Second is Alex's POV.

So here goes the next chapter :)

×××

1. LOVE

We are all sitting here in Gavin's living room. Me and Spencer on the dark red couch and Gavin and Henrietta on the dark purple couch in front of us.

A while ago, Henrietta caught Gavin doing something nasty. Henrietta stormed out of the house. Gavin found out that Henrietta's his mate so he followed after her.

Spencer is happy for them. Though at first, he was shocked and speechless. But the realization came in fast. He was really glad for Henrietta and his brother.

I, on the other hand, is very happy for them too. I know Gavin is gonna love Henrietta because she is just simply lovable. And I know Henrietta can change Gavin too.

It's just awkward seeing the two snuggling in front of us like they don't care that they have audience or what. They were about to snap each other's neck a while ago. Geez.

It's a good thing that Spencer and I aren't a fan of PDA.

"So what's the plan?" Spencer said getting the attention from the two lovebirds.

"I will go back to England" Henrietta answered.

"No, you won't" Gavin looked at Henrietta with narrowing eyes.

"I have too. I need to finish my studies" Henrietta said.

"You can transfer here" Spencer suggested. I was just silent listening to their conversation.

"You know I can't" Henrietta looked at Spencer sharply.

"I don't want you to leave" Gavin said lowering his head.

"I'm just going there for three months then I'll come back" Henrietta explained as she reached for Gavin's head and leveled it to her's.

"Wait. I have an idea" I interrupted. Three of them looked at me at the same time. Their eyes locked on my face waiting for me to talk about my bright idea. I cleared my throat.

"Gavin, do you really want to be with Henrietta?" I asked looking at Gavin's direction. He nodded.

"How about you Henrietta? Do you want to be with Gavin?" I asked Henrietta.

"Of course. I want to guard him off against other girls" Henrietta said with a hint of hurt when she mentioned about the girls.

"I changed" Gavin said helding Henrietta's hands.

Wow. He changed so fast. From 'ladies man' to 'one-lady man'. Awesome!

"Then why don't you go with Henrietta to England? Then come back after three months" I said with a smile. But my smile wear off quickly when they looked at me like my idea wasn't that bright at all.

"I can't just leave the pack. I'm the head warrior" Gavin frowned.

"Well, it's just three months" I reasoned out.

"What if there were rogue attacks or attacks from rival plans? How can I go -" Gavin's sentence was cut short.

"I think Darlene's idea is good. Go with Henrietta" Spencer interrupted Gavin. I looked at Spencer and smiled.

"But-" Gavin murmured.

"We can manage" Spencer said.

"Thank you! Bro!" Gavin jumped out from his seat and hugged Spencer tightly. He even gave him a kiss in the cheek.

"Thank you Luna! You're the best!" Gavin was about to lunge at me and gave me one of his sloppy kisses when Spencer and Henrietta both stood up and pulled Gavin back to his seat.

"What? I'm just showing my gratitude" Gavin complained.

"Way too much to thank Darlene" Henrietta frowned at his mate. I laughed.

"And remember, no kissing my mate. Mason reported to me that you kissed his mate" Spencer said.

"What? You kissed Mason's mate?!" Henrietta bursted as she pulled a pillow and striked Gavin with it.

"Ouch! I didn't mean to" Gavin reasoned out but Henrietta wasn't listening. She continues striking Gavin with the pillow.

"You are so dead!" Henrietta exclaimed.

"We better get out of here before a war erupts!" Spencer chuckled as he held my hand and pulled me out of the room leaving Henrietta and Gavin alone.

This is better than what I expected. Henrietta is really meant to be with Gavin. They are so adorable together. Plus the hitting and everything. I'm not a violent-loving person but I just think it was funny.

Spencer and I decided to go home since it's already midnight and we both felt tired. It's been a long day.

2. HATRED

I lighted the cigarette that was on my mouth. I really don't smoke. I just need something to calm myself down. And the cigar was the first thing I saw.

My wounds are still healing and I have to apply a cream to soothe me from the itchiness the wounds are giving. I have a slash in my left arm, another in my left calf and few more scratches on the right leg.

It has been two days since the happening at the woods. I decided to enter the woods when I saw two huge wolves walking with so much ease.

I was right. There are still wolves existing in our state. I just wasn't expecting huge wolves like the height of a full grown horse. It was scary.

When I step my foot backwards, I accidentally step on a twig and it snapped getting the wolves attention. Instantly, they were in front of me flashing their canines.

I pulled out my revolver out of my waist pocket and draw the gun on them. I was trembling like hell and I wasn't in a good position. I was about to pull the trigger when the wolf swayed his paw on my arm causing me to drop my weapon and leaving me a wound.

I tried to crawl away but the other wolf grabbed my leg and pulled me towards them. I screamed in panic and as the pain starts to settle in my wounds. More wolves appeared surrounding me. I thought I was going to die.

What shocked me the most is when the wolves started to tremble and shifted into humans. I was so stunned that I wasn't able to move nor scream anymore.

They brought me to an underground prison where they kept me for two days. The cell where they put me on was dark except from the faint light the lamp on the wall is giving off. It was dry but it smells like dew and moss. And the iron bars surrounding me were thick and fat.

I started shouting and screaming. Banging on the walls and hitting everyone who enters my cell to bring me food. That's why they tied me.

On my second day, I heard some foot steps walking towards my cell. That was when I saw Darlene with one of the wolf-shifters I saw back in the woods. I think he's the wolves boss or something.

What I don't get is when Darlene seemed to know those wolves. I tried to warn her but she kept telling me they're her friends. I even told her to go back with me but instead, she told me she can't go with me and that everything between us is done.

We're through. We're over. We're done.

I tried to stop her when they were lewaving my cell. I called her name for god-knows how many times but she didn't even bother to look at me. They just continued walking, leaving me in helkpkess sorry state.

Shit.

She chose the wolf over me.

I dropped the cigarette as I let out the smoke off my mouth in a sigh. And now, I just wished wolves don't exist at all.

×××

So watcha think?

What would happen next?

Hmmm... Give me some of your ideas and I might need some. Hihi

Anyway, Thank you for reading my ever wonderful and ever awesone readers!

-M.M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 11.8K 45
In a world where werewolves reign and humans are oppressed, Aurora, a gentle and kind-hearted human, finds herself entangled with Rylan, the ruthless...
208K 7.2K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
3.1M 75K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
1K 261 39
An alpha werewolf told her she is his Alpha. Asked for her hand for marriage. A vampire prince who had took care of her, don't want to hand her over...