Oblivion - Reece Bibby

By blakeamole

More than anything I missed our future. -Atticus More

playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
tweny four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
author's note

seventeen

875 74 3
By blakeamole

7th March 2018

Reece's POV

"I'm sorry, Aspen can't have visitors today." The nurse tells me, George and Blake as she sees us in the foyer of the hospice.

"Why not?" I ask her.

"She has the flue." She is going to die, is the first thought that crosses my mind. Having the flue at that stage of CJD could kill her. But then I remember that she is going to die anyway.

"Is she okay?" I ask, seriously concerned. The nurse gives me a compassionate smile.

"She is weak but she will be okay." The nurse says. "Come back tomorrow."

I turn to the exit. I hate that I can't be with her. I hate that I can't do anything to help her.

"She'll be okay, Reece." George says as he sees the look on my face.

"No, actually she won't." I tell him and then leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
154K 7K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
202K 9.3K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
1.9M 82.8K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC